Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Day Out (Junko and Mitsu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 pm
No chocolate was fine! Junko didn't mind if that was something Mitsu couldn't have. The last thing she wanted was for Mitsu to get sick, especially when she was trying to get to know her better and become her friend. She felt bad for what had happened at the floresctival. Truly.

Junko looked up at the suggestion of Monster Mash and giggled at the name, reading the description of the offering to see why it was given such a name. Wow! That sounded really good! "I've never had that kind before! Sure! Do you treat yourself like this often, Mitsu?" Junko didn't but only because of money and the like. She paused a moment and grew quiet as Mitsu seemed to get a little less enthusiastic compared to the rest of their conversations. Was everything okay? Ohhhh it was so bothersome that she couldn't see the ghoul's face! Oh well. Maybe with time she would take it off. "Oh yeah? I almost went home...but I realized doing so would be a really bad idea. So I was glad my friends let me stay with them. Oh hey! Maybe next time we can all have, like, a big vacation with a group of all of our friends! That'd be fun, right?"

A nearly completely transparent ghost boil approached them then from behind the counter, cleaning eyescream toppings off his fingers with a clean towel before sticking it in the pocket of his apron. "Hey there, ghouls. What can I get you?" Junko was somewhat started by the question only because she hadn't noticed him. Darn ghosts were so quiet and sneaky! Like ninjas the whole lot of them. Sometimes it wasn't fair. Once she was calm again she smiled and looked Mitsu's way for a moment before turning back to the boil. If Mitsu wanted Monster Mash that was what they would get! Oh...but were they sharing? That sounded like a good idea. That way Junko wouldn't be making Mitsu pay for two eyescreams just because she hadn't been more responsible with her funds. Sigh.

"Hi! Ummm, we'd liiiike..two scoops of Monster Mash?" Oh, was two enough? Did Mitsu want more? Last time she'd been here the scoops had been very generous but she had been eating it mostly on her own. She'd never shared an eyescream with anyone before. "O..or maybe three? I don't..ah..." Junko blushed and scratched at her cheek. What was she thinking?! This was Mitsu's money, not her own! It should be Mitsu who made this desicion! She frowned, feeling bad now for trying to decide things like that on her own. "I'm sorry, Mitsu. That should be up to you. How much do you think we should get?" The ghost boil looked slightly exasperated but he was used to this. Ghouls who didn't know what they wanted...just another day. He tried not to sigh, putting on a patient smile while he waited.

"Ugh. You two are so embarrassing." The Mistress grumbled, wishing she had hands and a face so she could facepalm. Junko pounted back toward Her.

"Hush, you." She grumbled at Her quietly, trying to keep her voice low so as not to disturb the other ghoul.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 pm
At least her demeanor didn't make Junko question things. For that Mitsu was grateful. "Umm, no I usually don't eat very often." Mitsu admitted. "I like food but I only have so much allowance every week but I've been saving up and spending money on a treat to share with a friend sounds like a good idea. It's the best reason to spend money." Because for herself Mitsu didn't require much though she had been trying to decorate her room since Mot had mentioned how plain it looked.

Mitsu nodded to Junko's next question. A vacation with everyone did sound fun though the thought of it also made a slightly nervous feeling bubble up. While Mitsu was becoming more comfortable with people she was also still shy in large groups. It was a working process.

Hearing a voice suddenly call out to them Mitsu nearly jumped seeing a ghost behind the counter. He had come out of no where. "H..Hello." Junko was trying to order and honestly Mitsu didn't care how much they got. She would equally share whatever she had. It seemed that Junko felt bad though having tried to order for her. "N..no it's o-okay I mean, I-I hadn't said anything and you knew the type of eye scream I wanted. I-I really don't m-mind at all." In her rambling to reassure Junko that it was okay Mitsu had failed to hear the muffled voice coming from the back of the ghoul's head. What Mitsu did hear was Junko's grumbled 'hush, you' and instantly the lycan fell silent. Had her stuttering annoyed the ghoul?

Ears falling back Mitsu's tail came up between her legs. "I..I'm sorry." Maybe it was best to apologize now.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas