Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ririka's August Customs - Winners 1st post! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SillyAngelKitty

Beloved Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:29 pm
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[Sillyangelkitty] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Pixie
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: My head
WIP Needed? Sure

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: White with blue and green markings of your choice
Face: White
Mane: Braid - Blue
Tail: Braid - Blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: Whatever looks good to you
Reference Image(s): Ref for colors Please use the blue from the bows for mane, tail and markings and the green on body for markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Please color the pixie wings the same color of green as the body markings.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Blue and green butterflies around her, matching butterfly necklace and bracelet to match colors of the soq.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace - Doesn't need to be as detailed just like the style of it.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Flutterina
Owner: Sillyangelkitty
Breed: Pixie
Temper: Flighty
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: The one with the butterflies.
Tag frame color: Match to soq
Tag feather color(s): Match to soq

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Total: 350k  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 pm
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[Lunarflowermaiden] :: [Minor] :: [Twin]

(Edited to fix title color)
(They're not identical, but they have the same form)

Soquili Species: Pixie/Minicorn
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: CC
WIP Needed? No

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: Minicorn tail, CC color
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want the minicorn fetlock fluff, CC color
Reference Image(s): Tribal art
Steampunk creature
Steampunk tattoo design
Moth
Another moth
Nebula
Horse sculpture

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Minicorn horn
Wings: Pixie head and butt wings
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: CC (if they can count as minor edits, go for it)
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Temper later
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:46 pm
TIE A CAPE TO MY PONY! MY RARE IS GOING SUPER!
[XBlind-DarknessX] :: [Super Rare] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Boredom, I was suffering through a golf tournament on television with my grandmother and started sketching.
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Lafiel's coat is black but there is a thin layer of silver dust (literally silver dust, like ground up silver haha) coating it.
*Lafiel has a large and ugly scar spanning diagonally across his chest as well as other scars of varying sizes marking his entire body. Some of them are not really scars so much as cuts that have been sealed up using molten metal, so in some places he has lines of silver in the shapes of scars. I hope this makes sense? Get creative with the scars and their shapes, he was tortured so yea haha. I have been looking for some kind of evil looking marking to put on him but I haven't been able to find anything that sings to me. Lafiel was captured and tortured by humans in search of a potion that would regenerate even the worst wounds, including lost organs, and it just seems fit that they would brand him somehow. I leave it in your hands to come up with an evil looking marking and to place it somewhere on him that looks good, the method used to brand/tattoo/scar etc him is up to you.
Face:
*His eye color would be blue but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. His expression is that of a pained one, not like horrific pain but somewhat like a wince.
Mane:
*His hair is raven black. I quite like fancy hair so I am giving you free reign here, I like long hair but not too long at the same time XD. My drawings are more of a guide than a rule. *(I like the hair on his neck and this is where the braid held by a metal cuff with a feather will be.)
Tail: Just have it correspond nicely with the mane, edited obviously and touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. Silvery black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Eye scar
Hair (Again, just kind of drew it on there, you go for it!)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn:Example of horn (Custom horn, not that big mind you. Something that is proportionate.) The horn is silver and metallic in appearance.
Wings: Jet black wings with obvious scarring all over and tattered feathers. (Style 2 Angeni wings)
Other Notes: The horn picture is an example but I would like something along those lines.

Custom Items: A wirey piece of metal circles his throat which comes together in two loops. Off of one loop hangs three links of chain, rusted and the last link looks about ready to break, off of the other hangs one rusted link. Around a braided strand of hair is a steel cuff with tribal-like markings engraved in the metal. On the cuff, besides the markings, rests a light blue gem in a diamond shape. Hanging off of the cuff is a feather. The feather is in mint condition and has seemingly been coated in crystal to preserve it. (I don't mean to say it is in like a block of crystal, it looks exactly like a feather but perhaps put an extra sheen on it to look as though it has been glazed. The feather is from his Angeni father so it isn't tiny. Not too big either haha, just right.) He also wears a steel cuff matching the one in his hair on his wing, minus the feather of course. On his feet he wears cuffs of steel that will be depicted below as well. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eyes, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars (I truly love how I did the scars on his eye so please try and follow it closely.) The metal has been shaped to suit the contours of a horse's face. I want him to look eery and tormented because he has been through such a difficult time and yet refuses to let darkness and hatred overcome him. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back, I am able to pay top price. When I see Lafiel I think strength, pain, and pride. Take as much time as you need, I have been waiting a long time for him now and would love to see him done wonderfully!! <3
Collar
Leg cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Titanium, metal
Black feather.
Hair and Wing cuff

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lafiel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Steel Angel
Temper: Indomitable
Mate: None
Tag Background:
I would like the background to be dark as well. I am going for a custom BG. I would like there to be gray tall grass and a hill silhoutted by a night sky choked with dark clouds. On top of the hill sits a dead tree, gnarled with clawlike branches reaching skyward. Above the tree a fork of lightening strikes, looking as though it is about to hit the tree. Any questions? Please ask.
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): The feathers are black and look as though they were dipped in steel.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Optimism
Justification for Domain Choice: Lafiel has been through torture and darkness but he is still able to see the bright side of all things. He never gives up because something has gone awry and when others are down he attempts to help them see the good or purpose in everything. He is my Mr. Brightside and I love him dearly. He represents the idea that you can keep on taking hits as long as you stand up and shake it off, not allowing it to ruin your life.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:50 pm
I'M GOING FOR A COMMON/UNCOMMON!
LOLTERNATIVE :: Extreme :: Solo

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Based on Yggdrasil from Norse Mythology.
WIP Needed? yes please!

Body: Opposite colour scheme to male - green body with white fetlocks. If this doesn’t look as good as I think then just use the same colouration as the male.
Face: Blue eyes.
Mane: Long and flowy with small braids in it. Slightly wavy/curly. White hair. Various jewels or charms in hair. I REALLY like the pose from Compass of Seidh - Thiiis so if you could fit that in her hair, that'd be great. Maybe make the gems a colour that goes well with her scheme? Just have fun! But that's the kind of thing I like. Also, if you want to play with her hair some feel free to do so.
Tail: Matching mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): x

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Small antlers with the same gems/jewellery as reference pic. (The ref pic is for her mate, so the antlers are large but they should be small for her obviously.)

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: The tree on his back should be attatched via a saddle. I'm not sure what style to go with, something golden and ornate or something wooden and nice; maybe something that doesn't look COMPLETELY like a saddle. Just so the tree isn't connected to the soquili. If some of the tree roots could be wrapped around her like in the ref picture, that'd be great. Play around with it. Decorations are LOVE. I trust you to do something awesome.
Reference Image(s) for Items: x

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lif
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Protector of Yggdrasil
Temper: Wise
Tag Background: Premade #016

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:01 pm
[CheshireKttty] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Heavy (I think)
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: breed of horse
WIP Needed? please? but not necessary

Body: White/grey in color. (like references)
Face: same
Mane: Edited to be medium/longish and flowing like refs
Tail: same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: black/darkgrey hooves
Reference Image(s): Coloring & mane, color, Hair reference (edit)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: /na
Pelt: /na
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I would like him to have an english bridle and saddle and to have glack wraps on his legs. He should also have a flowing long mane and tail. black, white or red saddle pad too please? CC on the exact color <3
Reference Image(s) for Items: Leg Wraps bridle (reeeaaallly big sorry) Saddle (black please)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Prince
Owner: CheshireKttty
Breed: Lipizzan
Temper: Haughty
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 pm
[dolphingurl] :: [Heavy?] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Halfbreed Unicorn
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed? It would be nice.

Body: She is my girl Aiyana's little sister, so her body should somewhat resemble Aiyana's body.
Face: White, she should have a little of makeup around her eyes to make them look somewhat sultry. Her eyes should be a light blue.
Mane: The color of the mane should be medium and dark blues with silver highlights mixed in through out or vice versa. Colors almost like Aiyana’s but darker and instead of half blue half silver it should be mostly blues with silvers mixed in (or vice versa).
The style is long, loosely flowing, slightly wavy hair with a few strands up and held in place by a blue/ silver butterfly hairpin in it at the top. A few loose strands by the face to create a nice face frame. The main should almost be touching the ground in length.
Tail: The color should be the same as the mane and the tail should be long, flowing, slightly wavy hair as well, with one blue/silver butterfly clip at the top with a blue orchid tied next to it, or instead of a clip maybe a butterfly could be on the blue orchid. The tail length should be to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves should be a silver color, and the fetlocks should be feather and with the fur color fading from white to a light silver as it goes down closer to the ground.
Reference Image(s):
Aiyana Idea for hair color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): A light silver unicorn horn.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Silver butterfly necklace (see reference picture), blue/silver butterfly hairpin (see reference pics for ideas, I love the butterfly of the first pic and I like the pin/chain idea of the second pic for ideas), a variety of silver chain bracelets with a silver heart charm hanging from one of them on the front ankle. A few blue orchids on the ground by her hooves and the end of her tail (make sure not to make them look like she is stepping on them though). Also some blue butterflies fluttering around her.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Hairpin Hairpin2 Necklace bracelets Orchids Butterflies

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lynae
Owner: dolphingurl
Breed: Half Unicorn
Temper: Romantic
Mate:
Tag Background: You choose
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): White, silver, blues

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design based off of Aiyana which I also designed.  

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

dracoXK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm
dracoXK :: High (I think?) :: Solo

Edit Category: High (I think?)
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? prefered

Body: skin tone
Face: A eye patch over right eye and a scar through and down the left side of his face. The eyepatch is black with gold edging. Eyes are black, but very small. And if there is a way to translate the deep marks in his face on the Soq that would be amazing. Have little fangs sticking out of his mouth
Mane: Black, and spiky around his face, with bells at the end. Have spikes going all the way down his neck. Around his neck he has a thick black choker with gold edging.
Tail: just sticking out in big spikes with bells at the end
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hooves black, back hooves white
Reference Image(s): face 1 face 2, face 3, face4, face 5

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: Wraps around his tummy. His white captians cloak and his sword.
- For his sward would prefer an unsheithed virsion. The handle is wrapped up. There hilt is in a diamond pattern. The blade itself is long, and chipped on the shape end. If the blade could sit facing out, the tip on the ground and the hilt against his shoulder.
Reference Image(s) for Items: cloak 1, cloak 2, cloak 3, cloak 4. Sward 1, Sward 2 (from DA, but a really good image), sward 3, sward 4

Note: here is also a place with a lot of images…I could not save the images but it is a good source Kenpachi

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kenpachi
Owner: dracoXK and pippi18848
Breed: Bleach Captain
Temper: Honorable fighter
Mate:
Tag Background: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v697/usagiXK/ref/?action=view¤t=KenpachiZaraki.jpg
Tag frame color: black and white with a touch of gold
Tag feather color(s): black and white with a touch of gold

Note: Would it be possible to get two virsions? One with his cloak and one with out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:32 pm
[AislingJuno] :: [heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Uni
Body Build: reg leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes

Body: purple with silver with a tattoo on the upper front leg
Face: black&silver eyeliner around eyes. 1, with the sparkles dark purple
Mane: just-hair style The color is Darkpurple to black think long thick hair ends at ground in soft curls and is windblown and are twisted around the hair item.
Tail: Long edit tail with long hair like this soq hair-tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: breed long fetlocks hooves black
Reference Image(s): main-idea
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): shape but a glowing white purple.
Other Notes: coat-color,tattoo
the body color and glowing eyes also make the horn color the same as the eyes. But you can make the purple of coat darker if you wish and the leg purple gets darker down the leg until it becomes black look at main pic but also think of the color and bits of silver found on the gaia item gothic-veil
-Also the cape is supposed to be black fur and have stars of some kind that look like a night sky. My stars just look silly here is a good idea of how the stars look cape-stars
---eye/horncolor * eyes should be all this glowing color with no eye white.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Black Clouds around body, black fur coat with little amethyst beads and purple crystals hanging from it, big hairstick like in main pick only pretty version.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Asian-black-clouds, cape-beads, cape-end-crystals
-have a lantern at feet that the black clouds seem to come from lantern should be dark color
-also feel free to add any bit of dark blue or dark color the main idea is for the soq to look light night colors. Or add any items you think would look good.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nightshade
Owner: heartspoint
Breed: Unseelie Unicorn
Temper: Conniving
Tag Background: this Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 pm
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[Pollack] :: [Heavy.] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Kirin/Kelpie crossbreed.
Body Build: Regular, with kirin fetlocks.
Concept Origin: Recustom. I won her in a raffle and ever since then through oc roleplay she has become very dear to me. I want to show through this what changes in her looks she has gone through and to show more of her past life as a water priestess in Japan.
WIP Needed? It would be nice to have in order to make sure all the jewelry/coloring is correct.

Body: Her body is a very pale blueish purple. It's pretty solid cept for the teal tribal tattoos she has across her body. The dark teal ribbons are the perfect color for her tattoos.
Face: Her eyes are a rich deep blue color, think something like sapphire. She has one teal tribal tattoo on her left cheek.
Mane: Her hair is a shiny teal color (Like on the hair shown here. )
That is flat for the most part but the ends ever so gently curl. She has large bangs that should more or less sweep over her eyes, enough to frame her face but not long enough to cover her eyes. Styled like: This. (Though the bangs are too long, they shouldn't cover her eyes.) And this. Her hair should end in the middle of her chest, with some spilling over across her back.
Tail: She has the normal kelpie tail, it's coloring is the same as her body color. With large teal tattoos that cover two visible spots on her tail. The ending fin should be soft teal with a transparent look to them.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same solid color of her body, with teal tattoos on them. She should have kirin fetlocks and hooves. Her hooves are a solid gold color.
Reference Image(s): Main ref for her body color, tattoos, and physical traits.
]Sapphire for eyes.
Hair color in this picture is a ref for her own hair, and the ribbons act as a tattoo color ref.
First hair ref. (Though the bangs are too long, they shouldn't cover her eyes.)
Second hair ref with better bangs.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style two please. It should be the same shiny gold color as her hooves and peek out from under her hair.
Face: I want her to have an edited look with her eyes. I want them to be half lidded, with a natural level of thick eyelashes fanning over them. Basically I want her to look more calm and serene, not wide eyed and young.
Fins: She has the kelpie back fins. Like her tail end fin it should be a pale teal with a transparent look to it. She has the leg fins as well that match the coloring. Keiko should NOT have any head fins though. (I REALLY would enjoy it if maybe her back fins could be downsized just slightly? If it can not be done then they are fine at the size they are at now.)
Scales: I want her just to have the normal kirin scales. Unlike in her picture now I want her scales to pop more from the rest of her body. So could you please make them a shiny blueish white? I would like the same bright blue "Wave" to run through her scales like seen on her uncert now. I picture her scale colors to match something like the inside of an oyster shell.
Other Notes: Nothing to say here.

Custom Items: Well...she is going to have a few but let me start off with the big one. This is in terms a wedding ring, so if all else needs to be done correctly it's this: The base of the bracelet should rest on her front right leg. It's a golden dragon wrapping around what seems to be a normal sliver jeweled bracelet. There is a sliver cherry blossom clasp that holds the bracelet on her leg, as well as a small chain that has a small emerald spider on it.
Second on my list of custom items for her is a necklace. It has a sliver wave shaped like chain with a round tree pendant resting in the middle of it.
She has two hair sticks resting just behind her ear, with them dipping downwards since they aren't really connected to much hair. One has two sticks that are of a bright grass green, with bright but rich blue folded cup...like..things hanging down from a string. (They are hard to explain so just take a look at the ref.) The other one has a wooden stick base with a sliver cap on it leading to bright green jewels shaped like leaves, as well as bright blue strings of curved jewels.
She has a obi that wraps around her belly (Yes, it goes over her back fins) It's a pale blue color, with white wave stitching on it, as well as it is dotted with red and pink flowers and bright green leaves that should match the same color on her hair sticks. If you want to draw a bow on it please use the drum bow, if not you can't do the drum bow please just draw the flat obi sash around her waist. (If you can't do the obi over her back fins or around her waist I'll let you CC a better place to put it. I'll just need to see the new placement of it to make sure it's okay. 8D)
Last but not least she has two bracelets hanging on her tail. One is looser and falls down to where her tail bends, it is the one that should look like a mix of white and blue stones, with sliver breaks in between each stone. The second one is tighter and should rest at the very tip of her tail, right before her fins start. It has a sliver wire that connects all of the black, white, teal, and varying shades of soft blue stones, and small sea shells.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Already listed them above so it won't get confusing. But here they are again:
Golden dragon wrapping around what seems to be a normal sliver jeweled bracelet.
Sliver cherry blossom clasp.
Small emerald spider.
Sliver wave shaped like chain
Round tree pendant.
First hair stick ref.
Second hair stick ref.
Obi sash ref.
Obi drum fold ref.
First tail bracelet ref.
Second tail bracelet ref.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Keiko
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Water priestess.
Temper: Persistent.
Mate: Mire.
Tag Background: Japanese artwork.
Tag frame color: Teal and gold.
Tag feather color(s): Purpleish blue like her body color and deep blue.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 pm
[sesshy552] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate
Concept Origin: New Concept?
WIP Needed? WIP would be nice.

Body: I am terrible at coloring markings, but it's basically Catch-a-bird's coloration simplified and a bit lighter in color. Feel free to tweak it around to what looks nice.
Face: Unlike the horse reference, her face would be dark like the reference.
Mane: Just a black main. It's pretty much knee length hair that is half up half down, tied with a small blue string where it twists, not sure if you'd see this on the lines. I'm not very good at drawing hair so feel free to change to what looks nice. Maybe some nice bangs instead of the hair being pulled from the front. I just have the basic idea.
Tail: Again, just black in color, he tail would reach the ground and be gathered around her hooves much like the drawn reference. Pretty simple, again free range to change about to what fits/looks nice as long as the basic idea is there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hooves, with longer fetlocks like the draft please.
Reference Image(s):
Colored reference - Ignore the cat please.
Line reference , Catch-a-bird coloration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A

Trading Post Items: No items.
Custom Items: No items, feel free to add one if wanted.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naveen
Owner: sesshy552
Breed: Natural
Temper: Instinctive

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:43 pm
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[Kurama no Koishi] :: [Moderate/Heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Medium/Heavy? Let me know; I'll pay for either.
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Female Warhorse
Concept Origin: New Concept (Mongolian Warhorse)
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: A little roughed up, nicks and scars scattered around. Small amounts of blood/dirt is fine. Bruises and scrapes maybe, but not in gruesome detail. Body paint wasn't traditional but some is okay in this case. :] Traditional markings are loved.
Face: Facial expression should be somewhere between neutral and aggressive. Eye color should be moderately light, with an eerie feel. The sclera should be normal, however.
Mane: Hair/mane/tail should be medium to long in length, a bit messy/tousled but not out of control. Potentially streaked and dirty. Some braids are a possibility. Various totems/beading/jewelry/accessories weaved in (see refs for ideas).
Tail: Accessories loved?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): All are very loose references, just pick and choose from them if you like, and you're perfectly free to add your own twist. Colors are mainly up to you.
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Broken horn, or style 2 or alternate style - CC
Tail: Alternate tail
Other Notes: Alternate kirin lines, please!

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: I don't like clothing worn like a human, but put some sort of fabric on there somewhere? Like a sash/blanket/etc.
Some fur accents. Fur trims, fur cuffs around the ankles, and/or a hat or small pelt. See furry guy on the right and here.
I really like the emblems around the body and forehead in this picture, but no saddles please.
Armor and/or weaponry at your whim! With or without is fine~
Reference Image(s) for Items: To get an idea of typical patterns/prints/accessories - [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Khulan
Owner: Kurama no Koishi
Breed: Mongolian Warhorse
Temper: Restless
Mate: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 pm
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[JadedTiger22] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Soquili Species: Minicorn
Body Build: Usida
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: A pet I colored for myself.
WIP Needed?: If you feel the need.

Body: Her back is plain minus right before her tail, where there's a dark grey/black "flower" that blossoms into the braid. Her underbelly and neck have a shared, simple, dark pattern running down it (surprise me).
Face: Darker grey/black for ears, eyeliner, cheek fluff. Lighter black/dark grey facial marking (see reference), it is the same on both sides.
Mane: Punk - Lighter black/dark grey.
Tail: Braid - Each section of hair should alter in a black and white design.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks start off white (next to leg) and fade into grey and then black. Darkest hooves.
Reference Image(s): xXx

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Minicorn Horn - dark grey.black
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Minicorn Fetlocks, no Minicorn Tail

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Downturned ears, Sleepy expression, Small glass orb at her feet like the one she's in (reference).
Reference Image(s) for Items: xXx

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aurora
Owner: JadedTiger22
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Somnolent
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest by Dawniechan
Tag frame color: Lilac
Tag feather color(s): Light Pastels  

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 pm
[derivative] :: [Moderate-Heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate-heavy? Your call! I will pay for whichever she ends up being.
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Concept Origin: Tybalt's mother!
WIP Needed? Please!

Body: Paint markings, randomly placed however you like, in white/gray/black.
Face: Splotches on the nose, in whichever color, would be adorable! Custom expression so that she looks serious, please.
Mane: Pale pink, long, and fluffy; exact style is CC, but in a similar vein to her son's, only... really long. You can put braids in if you like, or leave it all unbound, or put some of it in a updo... have fun!
Tail: Custom hair at the end of the unicorn tail so that it matches the style and consistency of her mane, please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and fluffy, but you should be able to see that she has three brown hooves and one pink one, like her son.
Reference Image(s): Tybalt -- her son!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Standard horn, black!
Pelt:

Custom Items: Bracelets going down the length of her tail; all sorts of styles, but they should look dainty and feminine. Also a necklace and some bracelets over her hooves; CC on exactly how the jewelry looks, as well as how much of it is going down her tail. Don't make her look too cluttered, but she enjoys pretty things!
Reference Image(s) for Items: This style of jewelry -- just with more color! Most of her color will be in her jewelry, so use a silver base for the chains and put gems on it, please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Portia
Owner: derivative
Breed: Paint Unicorn
Temper: Solemn

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes; based off one of my own soq, which my sister designed for me -- and gave me permission to custom from the family as I like!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:57 pm
I'M GOING FOR A RARE!
[lysia_nyteblade] :: [Mod-heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Mod- heavy
Soquili Species: fluttercorn
Concept Origin: Original Character/ Wildlife (she's my RL mare)
WIP Needed? Please as she's based off of an RL pet.

Body: Sorrel chestnut with 5 small white dots at the top of her rump just before her tail. (she's starting to show the appy in her bloodline the older she's gotten.) shaped, 4 white socks two short(front) 2 long (back)
Face: Sorrel with a broken blaze on her face, and a faint pink diamond shaped spot between her nostrils. Chocolate brown eyes. (see front view image)
Mane: See style reff., honey colored.
Tail:See mane style reff , Sorrel at top fading to honey at the bottom.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are striped light and dark. The light part is like a pinkish tan tone that light horse hooves seem to have. No fetlocks, just the standard look to the legs.
Reference Image(s):
hairstlyle reff
Side view can't quite see the socks on her in these images but she has them lol the back socks end just about where the photo chopped them off.
Front view don't mind the bosal.
ploosh
the certed ploosh

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White with a pale liquid gold tip.
Wings: See image refs, pale silver with pale liquid gold in the "eyes" also wings are see through.
Other Notes: Wing style ref
wing eye color ref

Custom Items: Tear drop crystal pendant necklace on a dainty silver chain. A single bracelet on her front outside leg.
Pendant
Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lightning (Whinny)
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Temper: Unpredictable
Mate: -
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: Blue (one of the shades from the bracelet)
Tag feather color(s): Long feather's Silver, short feather's Clear crystal.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~

User Image  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 am
[Syaoran-Puu] :: [Moderate-Heavy] :: [Solo]

User ImageEdit Category: Mod-Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn (Pure)
Body Build: Draft w/Roman nose
Concept Origin: OC design
WIP Needed? Please smile I love seeing WIPs, but I trust you if you wish to skip this stage.

Body: Nebula design, stars and colours. Scars on her chest and front legs. (can add a few on the rear leg but was mostly attacked at the front)
Face: Scarred and closed right eye. Scars on the bridge of her nose.
Torn ear if possible.
Eye: Blue
Mane: Blue and Pink plaits and curls.
Tail: Custom unicorn tail, to match mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like some long thick shire horse style fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): You may do any nebula design you want, and feel free to add CC features.
[1] [2] [3]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom long white horn, you may make it a custom twirly unicorn horn if you prefer. White colour. May glow!
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Custom Unicorn tail. Cloved hooves.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Colourful braclets on rear leg. Feather necklace around her neck (custom design) the feather was the only thing she was left with of the soquili that saved her. The feather should be white with a grey/black tip.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [1] [2] [3]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Torn
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Breed: Tradegy Nebula
Temper: Troubled
Tag Background: 005 Magical Forest by Ameh.... if you think a different one would look better just feel free to change it to a CC one.

Price: 775k + 500k (base + heavy edits) = 1,275,000g
If you think she is a lower edit level feel free to tell me.
I just want her to look beautiful even in her battered state so feel free to change and CC anything to make her look better smile I completely trust you!

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff