Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on Call of duty black ops. 

Tags: call of duty, black ops, call of duty black ops, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call Of Duty Black Ops Guild
PSN Black Ops Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 pm
Maikeru Yorudan
~ The Call Of Duty Black Ops Tournament~
~This tournament will test true skills of all the ps3 black ops players.
~This tournament will be held like a point system for each special round
1st place-5pt
2nd place-4pt
3rd place 3pt

-now for each special round conditions-
1. ballistic carnage- only able to use a ballistic knife,tomahawk, and grenades(only)
2.akimbo combo- able to equip any gun with that is able to use dual weapons(no double shot guns he-he)
3.Swiper no sniping- this is the match where you snipe on the random selected map (preferable Hanoi but random is good)
4.launch mayhem- anything goes accept camping, but here the catch(im not sure if this possible because i never really looked into it yet but) its all hardcore free 4 all.
5.city destruction- play on nuke-town a regular game but no camping all out mayhem but must have an rpg equiped.

1st: 30k
2nd: 20k
3rd: 10k

~There is a 6k entry fee all gold will be distributed through me.
~Send me a trade and ill put you on the sign up sheet.
~The Prizes will be determined on how many points you have the more the better.
~The tournament will be held Saturday July 30th all gold must be in by Friday July 29th
~ The host of the tournament is avataryaya and that is also his PSN send him a friend request when ever you feel like it. (just before the 29th)
~avataryaya will post the carnage report and I will hand out the prizes.
~Any other question please contact avataryaya on gaia or PSN, or Maikeru Yorudan on gaia

Hey one question i dont have first strike but i have escalation will that affect anything?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:12 pm
Nieghbor
I dont think Im good enough.. : Even though my K.D.R. may 1.34, I still suck.

If anyone wants to play WITH me, my Psn is Beastlyboyy

I feel the same. My k/d is 1.21 but I can just see me getting slaughtered if I join lol.  

Kerize

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lexius Xeres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:49 pm
Nieghbor

well imma tell you the truth is even though this tourney is test true skills its gives some disadvantages and advantages  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:38 pm
Kerize
Nieghbor

I feel the same. My k/d is 1.21 but I can just see me getting slaughtered if I join lol.

If I join, I'd be demolished... It would be like 2k:15d modern warfare 2 all over again... Yeah.. I sucked at that game, but I started playing black ops, so much funner now(:  

Nieghbor

Kerize

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 pm
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor

If I join, I'd be demolished... It would be like 2k:15d modern warfare 2 all over again... Yeah.. I sucked at that game, but I started playing black ops, so much funner now(:

Hahaha my K/D ratio on MW2 was horrid. I played that first before black ops (when I was a nub). When I got moderately good on black ops, I decided to play MW2 (since a few friends refused to go to black ops) and I got on a modded server which raped me. Something like 5 / 84, so I never touched that game again. neutral

I'll add you when I get interwebs on the ps3. (:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 pm
add me zanahoria-100x35 in ps3  

kako_009

6,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nieghbor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:34 pm
Kerize
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor

Hahaha my K/D ratio on MW2 was horrid. I played that first before black ops (when I was a nub). When I got moderately good on black ops, I decided to play MW2 (since a few friends refused to go to black ops) and I got on a modded server which raped me. Something like 5 / 84, so I never touched that game again. neutral

Cool, my brother is a beast at Mw2 and Black Ops. Since I sucked at Mw2 he always scolded at me for playing on his account since I didnt have an account back then.

But, when black ops came out, I decided to give it a try. I was raped out of my @nal cavity. Then when I started getting good. But when the servers went down and then came back up, I couldnt get me account back. Which the account had like a .74 K/D. But then I made a new account and started beating alot. So yeah, I usually play domination. And a little Demolition. What do you play?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 pm
sharkmanx2
Maikeru Yorudan
1st place-5pt
2nd place-4pt
3rd place 3pt

1. ballistic carnage- only able to use a ballistic knife,tomahawk, and grenades(only)
2.akimbo combo- able to equip any gun with that is able to use dual weapons(no double shot guns he-he)
3.Swiper no sniping- this is the match where you snipe on the random selected map (preferable Hanoi but random is good)
4.launch mayhem- anything goes accept camping, but here the catch(im not sure if this possible because i never really looked into it yet but) its all hardcore free 4 all.
5.city destruction- play on nuke-town a regular game but no camping all out mayhem but must have an rpg equiped.

~The tournament will be held Saturday July 30th all gold must be in by Friday July 29th
~ The host of the tournament is avataryaya and that is also his PSN send him a friend request when ever you feel like it. (just before the 29th)
~Any other question please contact avataryaya on gaia or PSN, or Maikeru Yorudan on gaia

Hey one question i dont have first strike but i have escalation will that affect anything?
it wont affect nothin were playin with the regular maps they gave us for now until most people get then PEOPLE PLEASE START ADDIING ME ON PSN my name is avataryaya AND PLEASE GIVE MAIKERU THE 6K TO JOIN THIS TOURNEY BEFORE THE 29 thank you  

Lexius Xeres

Kerize

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 pm
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor

Cool, my brother is a beast at Mw2 and Black Ops. Since I sucked at Mw2 he always scolded at me for playing on his account since I didnt have an account back then.

But, when black ops came out, I decided to give it a try. I was raped out of my @nal cavity. Then when I started getting good. But when the servers went down and then came back up, I couldnt get me account back. Which the account had like a .74 K/D. But then I made a new account and started beating alot. So yeah, I usually play domination. And a little Demolition. What do you play?

I used to get yelled at by my friends when I'd log onto their accounts and play (and screwing up their K/D ratio). I gotta admit, I do camp a little, though, for the ratio I got now.

Haha yeah when the servers went down I lost a lot of experience. I usually play domination, capture the flag or headquarters. I've actually never played demolition. I used to play S&D but it's way to slow for me. I also play zombies, a lot. Do you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:49 pm
Kerize
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor

I used to get yelled at by my friends when I'd log onto their accounts and play (and screwing up their K/D ratio). I gotta admit, I do camp a little, though, for the ratio I got now.

Haha yeah when the servers went down I lost a lot of experience. I usually play domination, capture the flag or headquarters. I've actually never played demolition. I used to play S&D but it's way to slow for me. I also play zombies, a lot. Do you?

Yes I do Camp a little too. But Usually I take out an Mp5k and just spray and pray.

Im not that good at zombies but I do play. My friend and I used to play at DeRiese and he used the monkey bomb glitch and we got to round 25 until he got down. I sucked at it though.

WHat guns do you use? And level?  

Nieghbor

Kerize

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:06 pm
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor

Yes I do Camp a little too. But Usually I take out an Mp5k and just spray and pray.

Im not that good at zombies but I do play. My friend and I used to play at DeRiese and he used the monkey bomb glitch and we got to round 25 until he got down. I sucked at it though.

I don't have all the maps. :c. I personally enjoy zombies more than multiplayer lol.

I tend to stick to my galil and famas. And right now, I'm level 21 (I think) prestige 2. Yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 am
Kerize
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor
Kerize
Nieghbor

I don't have all the maps. :c. I personally enjoy zombies more than multiplayer lol.

I tend to stick to my galil and famas. And right now, I'm level 21 (I think) prestige 2. Yourself?

I suck at zombis. I usually use the MP5k, thats how I get all my Black Birds and And Napalm.

I like the Galil but the commando is more stronger. I dont really use the G11 even though thats one of my classes. Oh and the Aug is pretty good too. Im a Prest. 1 Lvl. 48, though I don't plan on prestiging.  

Nieghbor

Hoseph Fung Gang

7,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 am
sharkmanx2
Maikeru Yorudan
1st place-5pt
2nd place-4pt
3rd place 3pt

Ok, I'm goin. (GT: Play_Station_290
Add me!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 pm
sharkmanx2
Maikeru Yorudan
1st place-5pt
2nd place-4pt
3rd place 3pt

sounds cool but a little bit over rated on rules i perfer sniping on nuketown quick scope/no scope ehh up to yall  

akatsuki member uchiha

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

ii phoenix espeon ii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm
as soon as i get the gold (for i haven't been on here in a while) you can count me in. alpha_ram_don94's the psn name. hit me up. will play anything. Specialties are TDM, Demolition, HQ, and Zombies.  
The Official Call Of Duty Black Ops Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff