Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidekick Academy!

Back to Guilds

guild for Sidekick Academy, a superhero b/c! Or sidekick, if you wanna see it that way... 

Tags: superhero, sidekick, breedables, dc comics, marvel 

Reply Megapolis [RP]
[TEAM] BB, River and bonus!Damien VS Mt Rock (TEST EXAMPLE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mori-zae rolled 4 8-sided dice: 6, 1, 8, 2 Total: 17 (4-32)

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 am
((ALRIGHT LETS GET THIS SHOW ON DA ROAD WOO

edit; aw nuts))

Oh thank heavens for that timely distraction by Zone, she was starting to lose her hold onto her water self from all that weary battling. Flo sagged as she turned back into a person, and felt all the flesh and muscle aches flood back.

What was this about cat food in the pantry anyway? How did it even --
Hack. It had to be. Him and his stupid pranks ugh.

She watched through tired, bleary eyes as Zone fought valiantly with Rock... all that blood, she was going to have to put him on the IV drip again when they go back... men......

Then there was an explosion. Flo instantly sat up, and instinctively went back into water as shrapnel came whizzing in her direction. The debris passed through her harmlessly, but already she could feel herself just about close to falling apart.

And Zone.

Oh dear Megapolis where was? She got up and zipped towards the stage.

"Zo-- Black Blood! Where are you?!" She yelled.

And then she saw the turkeys. And the wires.

Alright this needed to end soon. Now. She could look for Zone later. He's a tough guy, he'll survive, she told herself as she concentrated every last inch of her mind on electrocuting Rock. The big lug was already recovering slowly, and looking confused from the earlier attack. Flo dove for the turkey with the hidden wires and shoved it down Rock's throat.

It was sort of effective, since Rock was electrocuted alright, but Flo too was electrocuted; water was way better than human skin for conducting electricity. And then through some willpower and very thick skin, Rock managed to pull the wired turkey out of his mouth and slug it against the ground. Along with an electrocuted Flo.

Too tired and beaten to even move, Flo simply lay there, breathing, human again. She stared skywards, unable to move a muscle as Rock observed her like a dog would a cat...

And speaking of cats, she could just barely see a very large, blurry, black one skulking around. It looked rather familiar, those green eyes...

Rock's HP: 33/50
Flo's HP: -1/16 (lol...)

((oh Flo's not "dead", more like sidelined, if you will... I'm still working out the details lawl))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 am
    User Image

Finally! Someone let me out of my cave...

((I just need to say that Damien will not be fighting, he is too busy sobbing over River being... dead... xDDDD

I kid, I kid... I'll wait for BB to make his move, and then I'll join in?? owo))
...Now, time for me is nothing cos I'm counting no age

User Image

Taneko

Sparkly Genius

Rika Mayumi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 8 Total: 17 (4-32)

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:09 am
crying
(I'm gonna roll the dice now)

It was all like what happened in the past. The fire, his grandma dying and Zone, powerless. He didn't notice Damien arrived, his knees weakened. The plan back fired and Flo had to take it all. Zone thought his comrade was dead. He couldn't even go to her. He hold onto the camera-crane beside him with his bloodied hands for support. His black blood drips down to its base melting it off. The crane tumbled and the camera almost grazed Mt. Rock. "It's--it's all my fault! I haven't changed even from before.", he thought to himself.

Mt. Rock jumped from the shock when the camera fell behind him. He picked up a long scrap metal bar from the fallen scaffolding and whacked it hard on the "frightening noise!" but he instead hit the pavement and it bounces back to his face.

Rock's HP: 32/50
Zone's HP: 10/17

Taneko rolled 4 8-sided dice: 5, 8, 5, 2 Total: 20 (4-32)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 am
((Damn, the dice really DOES hate us D: ))

Damien shook himself out of his reverie. What on EARTH was going on here!? River was down, and BB looked like he wasn't far behind. He couldn't help it, the idea of River being down before he even made it there made him see red.

He growled and lunged at the huge thing, and managed to lodge his claws into Mt. Rock's flesh, but mis-judged the bounciness of the giant, and found himself thrown at the ground, hurting him slightly upon impact. Didn't help that Rock swatted at him only moments later, making Damien wish he had never tried to get up in the first place.

Rock's HP: 27/50
Damien's HP: 23/30

Taneko

Sparkly Genius

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 am
((maybe I gave him too much hp IDK LOL

I notice gaia's dice like to favour middle numbers though, I wonder if that'll help at all...))

Flo, still feeling battered and bruised, quietly dragged herself off the "battleground" to somewhere safer. She was in no shape to fight right now, and the very least she could do was stay out of the way.

Zone was starting to look a little worse for wear, but still looking feisty... Bleeding like mad though, that careless man.

.... oh wait hold on, what was that cat doing there? Flo squinted, trying to focus on the black blur.
Could it be...?

"Damien?"  
Rika Mayumi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 4, 4, 5, 1 Total: 14 (4-32)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:31 pm
(I was thinking of cheating. Deleting this, when I get a bad number, then posting another, hoping to get a satisfying one. Then repeat if necessary twisted But that's unfair so...)

(after rolling the dice: Like I said I really want to... scream ...but I can't)

"--Damien?" Flo's words snapped him back to reality. "Flo your--your alive." He got back up and looked around and saw a black panther lying underneath Mt. Rock. "Dam--tsk--Night Stalkeeer!!!", Zone gathered up his last strength and charged right up to Rock. While pushing the mammoth aside, "You, what are you doing here? We didn't call for back up!"

Zone crouched down and grabbed one leg of his humongous foe and successfully toppled him down, face on the floor. "Stay down! You're not the only one strong here!" He went for Rock's head attempting to do a back strangle, with his blood dripping down and boring holes to Rock's clothes. He couldn't see if fresh black blood was really effective.

It was, and was hurting the mount. It was hot, burning him and he can't breathe. Mt. Rock got up, shaking Zone off but, Zone is still behind strangling him. Giant fist grabbed Black Blood's head and smashed it to the pavement.

Rock's HP: 23/50
Zone's HP: 5/17

Rika Mayumi
Crew

Taneko rolled 4 8-sided dice: 1, 4, 7, 5 Total: 17 (4-32)

Taneko

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:25 am
((Oh heeeell no <<;; THIS SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE!!))

Damien raised his head at the sound of Flo's voice. She was still alive! He crawled over to where she was lying, and gently picked her up and flung her over his shoulder. It wouldn't do to have her lying in the middle of a battle zone. Carrying her over to a more secluded and safe area, he lay down to let her off his back.

Damien rolled his eyes at the other hero. Well, no, they hadn't called for backup, but they obviously needed it! Flo was already down, dammit! Either way, he was here now, and he wasn't about to leave. He snarled at BB to let him know that he didn't really give a s**t about whether or not they wanted back-up.

He picked himself off the ground just as BB was about to get his head smashed into the ground. 'Oh no you're not!' he thought and threw himself at the mountain of flesh. Unfortunately, he was a fraction too late, and as BB hit the ground, he almost missed his mark, only barely swatting at the giant.

It seemed like it got the moron's attention, though, because the next thing Damien knew, there was a huge hand coming his way. Mt Flesh (as Damien referred to him as, in his head) had awful aim, though, because he completely missed Damien's form.

Rock's HP: 22/50

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 am
((okay Flo will revive in the next post YAAAY * V*

gaia's dice despises us 8U))

Being carried off by a black panther while she was half conscious and groggy was an... interesting experience, Flo had to admit. A little strange, but comforting... her mind was simply blank, and the fur reminded her of her cats in the lab.... and then she was laid down.......

Five seconds later, Flo suddenly snapped out of her stupor.

She was carried off.

By a black panther.

Her head jerked up, in time to see one mound, one man, and now an additional large feline, all dancing around in the bizzarrest three way battle she'd ever seen.

IT WAS DAMIEN. It had to be, regular panthers would never attack Mt Rock no matter how hungry they were. Although how he managed to find them was a mystery... she'd have to ask him later.

For now though, if she just sat here and concentrated on absorbing moisture, maybe she'd recover a little faster...  

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Rika Mayumi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 6, 1, 3, 1 Total: 11 (4-32)

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:20 pm
(we're in a cooking show set guys...if you still didn't accept it rofl but there's bound to be a faucet somewhere...I'm waiting for you guys to use the surroundings too...and if the place is on fire...it's hard to get moisture XP )

(edit: nice...the dice is keeping me barely alive (>.<) )

"Oooh can I just stab you!" What's an Iron Chef set without some kitchen knives? But Zone was on a rage, he got up as soon as Rock let go of his head and didn't even bother to look. As Damien kept Mt. Rock busy, with Rock badly missing his aim and now on all fours, Zone managed to grab Rock's left arm, the hand that smashed his head on the floor before, and tried to lock it underneath his right hip. Zone was now lying down, applying pressure on Rock's arm by twisting it upwards. With Zone gone berserk, his blood seems to boil literally, it became hotter and more acidic. Rock's hand in an arm lock with Zone's blood soaked hands holding him and blood dripping from his head, made the Mountain of Flesh shriek.

Zone slowly sitting up to twist the arm more, but suddenly felt dizzy, what can you expect from a head injury and losing a lot of blood? He loses his grip, Mt. Rock immediately pulled his hand and kicked Zone to his side. The mammoth in a tantrum just like a child who hurt his hand and still screaming. Trying to get up, he feels he could lose consciousness any moment. His energy and strength depleting.

"b*****d!" was all he could say, while still trying to get up.

Rock' HP: 16/50
Zone's HP: 2/17

Taneko rolled 4 8-sided dice: 7, 2, 2, 5 Total: 16 (4-32)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 am
(I'd totally use the set, except Damien isn't of much use unless he is in panther-form, and then he can't really... throw turkeys xDD ALSO FINALLY THE DICE DOESN'T HATE NO MORE!!)

This was good! BB was getting a good hit in - Mt. Flesh was finally looking a bit... peaky, for a wobbling mountain. Suddenly. BB sat up looking... Dizzy. Damnit!! Damien and smelled the acidic smell that BB's blood gave off, he hadn't thought much of it, but now he could see that the stupid man was pretty much bleeding to death. That idiot had no sense of self-preservation! Next thing Damien knew, BB was launched through the air, and Mt. Flesh was throwing a temper tantrum.

Damien roared, this insanity had to stop, and it had to stop NOW. Damien hunched down and launched through the air, aiming for the giant's face. It was a perfect hit, and with the claws out, he managed to claw at the giant's face enough to make him at least momentarily blind. It screamed like a little child and fell backwards, inflicting even more damage on itself, trying to lash out on Damien, but completely missing... again.

Rock's HP: 9/50

Taneko

Sparkly Genius

mori-zae rolled 4 8-sided dice: 7, 8, 4, 4 Total: 23 (4-32)

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:45 am
((Alright c'mon dice gimme something good

edit DID FLO JUST GET KO'ED AGAIN LOLOL))

Flo was itching to get back into action. Yes, she was still aching all over, but BB was bleeding all over the damn place again and Damien... well Damien seemed to be coping okay, doing what looked like graceful cat pirouettes around Rock.

When she could no longer just sit and watch, Flo promptly melted into a puddle, slithered towards the fat guy's legs and yanked, HARD.

Rock managed to utter a loud "oop!" and fell like... a rock, crashing into a stove. At that moment, Flo, feeling the energy drain out of her, turned back into a human again, and was pelted with rocks and debris. She hunkered behind a convenient pile of rubble, panting. That attack alone took too much energy, way too much. She was going to have to sit it out to try and recover a bit more...

Rock's HP: 5/50
Flo's HP: 5 - 3 - 4 = -2?!/16

Rika Mayumi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 3 Total: 13 (4-32)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 am
(I'm actually quite nervous for BB...)

(edit: this is hilarious rofl )

After bouncing off from afar, Zone felt something "A knife! Where the hell did you go...after all this time." He used up all his strength just to balance himself and threw the knife to Rock, that shocked him after letting it go watching it like it was played in slow-mo.

The knife moves to the direction where Flo was yanking of Mt. Rock. All Zone thought of this moment was "Don't hit Flo, don't hit Flo dammit!" screaming inside his head. Rock thrown off, Flo on the floor exhausted, Damien--"Where's Damien?!" He turned around quickly to look but fell down instead, feeling vertigo.

Was it luck? Or not. The knife hit a exhaust pipe and gas whistled through. Lucky for our guys that Rock fell near the LPGs connected to that pipe. Fire, plus gas equals huge explosion and Mt. Rock was there to be deep fried.

Zone saw it while lying down. He raised his hand in the air, forming a thumbs up. "You guys handle the cleaning, I'll just close my eyes for a bit." But he was wrong, it's not the end yet. In the midsts of the huge fire Mt. Rock jumped out roaring in anger.

Rock's HP: 1/50
Zone's HP: -2/15

Rika Mayumi
Crew

Taneko rolled 4 8-sided dice: 8, 8, 6, 3 Total: 25 (4-32)

Taneko

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:15 am
How was this happening!? Flo was down again and now BB was down too! This had to end, and it had to end now! Before Flo and BB couldn't get up again, and more importantly before BB and Rock managed to destroy even more of the surrounding area. Goodness, BB was a messy fighter!! Explosions and foodfights, really? What happened to the good, nice, covert, stealthy operations? Damien growled, next time, he was going alone.

He hunched down, it was now or never! It would probably be his only shot! Casting a few quick glances around, he utilised that Mt. Flesh was distracted by the fire he set off in a great show of acrobatics. Setting off from the ground, he twisted mid-air, set off a wall, flipped through the air and then planted all four paws right in the middle of Rock's face. Without missing a beat, Damien threw himself off the wobbling mountain that let out a loud groan and finally fell over for good.

Damien let out a relieved sigh and shifted back into his human form. He picked his way over to Flo and lifted her up bridal style. She was the worst one off - he'd be back for BB in a few minutes. Time to request a pick-up for Mt. Rock, report the damage to the Academy and let them know that he was bringing back two half-dead heroes.

Rock's HP: -7/50

Megapolis [RP]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas