Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
]|[ The Forgotten Lands ]|[ Horns ]|[ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:52 pm
Ooeda motioned his hand over his robery, overlapping any single layer, and hiding most all of his skin. He then grabbed a small dark blue scarf from the hangers beside the front door and wrapped himself from neck to nose.
"Well then, let's get going. We'll likely get there at day break, so we can rest then."
His muffled voice let out as he pulled back the wood lock on the cabin door. In the same single motion one could feel the breath of winter winds squeeze in, chocking the fire in the cabin to a low and sickly crackle.
He would wait with his hand on the door, till Nekita was ready to leave, and he could place the note on the handle as they made their exit.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:55 pm
Bounding out the door, Nekita shivered as a cold wind picked up around her. Shivering for a moment, her robes pulled tighter around her as Ooeda finished closing up the house. She'd follow along as her friend led the way to Konoha, such a ways away.

((Your lead!))

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:49 pm
Ooeda took in a deep breath, the tips of his nostrils just barely taking in the harsh brisk cold. It almost gave a laughable comparison, seeing Nekita shiver at the same wind he took in.
"Alright... off we go..."

[Exit : World Crossroads]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 pm
[ T r a i n i n g - P o s t ] [ H a k e m o t o - S t a t e s ]
[ T P ] 20
[T P - U s e d ] 1
[ S t a t e - N a m e ] Zama no Chiyu [State of Healing]
While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes even more calm than normal. Abolishing all hatred, rage, and malice from their system in order to clear their minds. During this almost meditative state, his aches and pains seem to utterly fade, and he is able to release chakra surges in order to mend his or an ally's wounds
[ P o s t s - t o - C o m p l e t e ] 14
[ C h a k r a ] 250
[ A f t e r - C h a k r a ] 250
----------------------------------------

"I have to relax...even if it's cold..." He thoughts, sitting in the middle of Yukigakure's forest area, it was used for training but he went deeper to make sure he wasen't disturbed for this needed the atmost attention. It was one of many states the Hakemoto possessed. It was rare to even be one anymore, and rarer to even be able to learn the states and have the special chakra used only for it. He sat crisscross in the snow, cold as hell his butt was but it didn't matter.[1/14]

This state was made to heal the wounds of him or his ally's wounds. Of course Zain hated battle, he never wanted to be in one in his life. He couldn't bare to see people injured on the battlefield. And the smell, he didn't even go near hospitals unless he was hurt badely. Looking to his hand, it still had a slight scar from the gash Kaito had given him a year ago. he had let it bleed until he went pale and almost passed out. He had to learn to deal with wounds and the smell of blood.[2/14]

He breathed in softly, gently to the point where no one could tell if he ws breathing because the air would freeze the breath and it slowely dimmed. Out he breathed carefully, he wanted to focus on this and not get it wrong. Surpisenly he thought he was in the forest of Yuki when he was really on top of the smallest mountain of Yuki. Snow had covered him a lot but it didn't matter. This was more important, he would learn this state then return to Yuki. He had heard of a women his age or close was there and she was beautiful, but loved the kage or had a crush on him. He wanted to see this women.[3/14]

"I wonder if she likes sake? Crap, I forgot to get some in Konoha! And I heard they had good sake too...wah..." he thought, his thoughts wern't interrupting his breathing or anything. He did need to clear his mind though. He didn't have rage, or malice. He was always calm but the stuff he usually heard were nerve-ending to him being paranoid. He was afraid of not being able to go into this state. He didn't even know if he could yet! He wanted to badely.[4/14]

It all ran through his head of paranoa. No sake was drinken in Konohagakure, a beautiful rumored girl awaited his eyes in Yukigakure. The taijustu style was aching him and giving him a headache about. he was thinking of it all before he could clear his mind. He could get some sake from the food palce in Yuki, they always had what he liked. He could get some leaves for his tea. Maybe Riku would know where to find some. And the mystery female he could imagine was beautiful. What women wern't? And he didn't even remember what day it was. It had almost been a week since he left to go to Konoha for a bit, and it took two days to get back to Yukigakure from where he was.[5/14]

He sighed and fell back into the snow, this was exhausting and he didn't know if he was able to do such a rare thing. Another monk came up to him and kneeled next to him. It was his old teacher in the way of the monk. "Still trying? It's been four hours since you started, take a rest." Four hours?! Had it really been four hours since he started? Guess he could get some tea and relax his mind and body a bit. It wouldn't hurt.[6/14]

He stood up with the other monk and walked with him under a cover of a thick tree. A table was set with tea. They sat down and drank it. "He makes better tea..." "I use a mint leaf to give it taste." It's like he knew he was gonna say that. Zain laughed lightly and so did his ex teacher. "I feel more relaxed when I drink his tea..." When done he knew he would have to get back to work on the state of healing. "I'll send some mint leaves with you when your done ok?" Zain nodded and went back to his spot to sit down crisscross style and focus.[7/14]

Now he could clear his mind easily. That tea always helped Zain's paranoa attitude. He rested his hands in his lap and closed his eyes. Breathing quietly and slow to keep his focus on clearing his mind. There was no war to worry about, no plaque to hide from, no one that wanted to kill him. It all helped him clear his mind slowely of what it held.[8/14]

His face was a straight face, if he frowned he thought of bad things or anything that was bad could happen to him. If he smiled he thought of sake and a rumored women beauty. A straight face helped clear his mind of those things to help learn this state of healing. Nothing was gonna stop him from doing something so rare.[9/14]

Zain kept focusing, this was the state of healing and he had already read what he needed to read about it. It could heal his wounds, his aches and pains. Even his allies's aches and wounds and pains. This would be useful for something he wished would never happen; War.[10/14]

After focusing for awhile he felt a bit different. He didn't feel the coldness anymore, the harsh wind either. Opening his green eyes he looked to his hands and saw his whole body was glowing with his a different chakra and it swirled around him like leaves in the wind. "I did it, I can use the states..." [11/14]

He breathed again in and out, focusing the new found chakra to try and heal his aches and pains. The new chakra swiveled and went to places like his lower back where a bone was hurting always. Another spot was the hand that had the scar. And his head was the last spot where the chakra focused it's attention.[12/14]

He felt relief in the lower back bone of the spine. It almost made him wanna fall back into the soft snow. He had to keep sittng up until he was done. The chakra moved a bit to ease the other bones in the spine. He twisted his body to see if he was doing it just right. Thankfully he was and his spine felt less stressed. His hand didn't feel so stiff either, he looked to it and the scar was becomming less visible, to the point where you wouldn't know it was there unless you saw it before this.[13/14]

This state was amazing, it took work but it seemed to work out that was definitly a a Hakemoto, he smiled proudly. He was keeping this rare legacy alive, maybe there were others like him out there. The chakra covered his hands and he rubbed his temples gentley to get the headache away. It took several minutes and trying to find the right spot to where it was the focul point. When he was done the chakra died down and he stood up. Picking up the mint leaves the other monk gave him and waved goodbye before leaving.[14/14]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 pm
[ T r a i n i n g - P o s t ] [ H a k e m o t o - S t a t e s ]
[ T P ] 20
[T P - U s e d ] 1
[ S t a t e - N a m e ] Zama no Seishi [ State of Control ]
While in this state, the Hakemoto gains an adept understanding and manipulation of their own chakra. The chakra needed to perform any technique is cut in half.
(Example: A Ranked techniques, which originally cost [80] chakra, now cost [40].)
[ P o s t s - t o - C o m p l e t e ] 15
[ C h a k r a ] 250
[ A f t e r - C h a k r a ] 250
----------------------------------------

Zain had returned to the spot where he learned the State of Healing, he wanted to get another state in since it was so raree to actually have this different type of chakra to learn them. The trip to Konoha for the treaty had made him a bit exhausted so he sat down to learn this state. The other monk sat infront of him, different robes ment different type of monk. Zain was a slight pacifist monk while this other monk was a spiritual monk.[1/15]

This state was very special, maybe not like State of Release or State of the Demon. This state would enable him to use less chakra to learn or perform a techinque which was excellent and on top of his list. What if Fuji needed backup, he could come in and help her while not wasting his chakra so much. "Still thinking?" The other monk asked and snapped Zain out of his dreamlike state. "Kinda..." Was all Zain said.[2/15]

This was something to think about, it had many great advantages and could have disadvantages also that he might not like but could go through, was it a win-win situation? He didn't know. "Relax Caden, this needs you to focus and be more observing to the world. Open your eyes." Zain looked at him, the only time he was called Caden was by his father and fellow monks. "My eyes are open but am I still blind to the world?" he asked, fixing his ponytail and awaiting the answer which came quickly.[3/15]

"You are blind to what is infront of you, people miss things because they don't observe and reflect for our eyes only show us what we don't want to see and not what we want." He sipped some tea as he spoke to Zain. Zain nodded and closed his eyes to focus. This would be a bit harder then the state of healing for he had to learn to not be blind but to learn to see what really is there.[4/15]

"The world is full of violence, lives lost and lives gained...my dad told me that..." Zain thought, focusing carefully to what he heard around him and what he smelled. The other monk was chewing gum and it smelled like watermelon, a bird was resting in a tree near them with her babies. The snow was falling lightly with a slight breeze to say it would be a cold night.[5/15]

What Zain felt through this was the sun's slight heat it gave him, it was just a speck on the horizon, nothing more and nothing less in the land of Yuki. He felt the sharp coldness hit his cheeks and send them to be pink. He felt his bottom get a bit wet and cold from the snow, what else could do observe with his eyes closed?[6/15]

He sniffed the air slightly, the aroma of jasmine tea filling his nostrils and making him smile. He sniffed again, the fresh cold air was inviting but hurt his throat a bit and made it a bit colder. He opened his eyes and smiled to his friendly monk. "Am I cured of blindness?" Zain asked.[7/15]

The other monk sipped his tea and shrugged. "Are you?" Zain looked around, the truth was, the birds he heard, the father bird was fighting off another male intruder on his nest, one egg accidently cracked open and the female bird chirping for them to stop. How awful it was![8/15]

He shook his head and focused a bit on everything else, the wind was a mere warning of a snow storm to happen, it shrieked and it's bittercoldness hit his cheeks with it's warning. "It's never the same, if your eyes are closed you think it is all nice and good but when you open and look again, you see the opposite..right?" The other monk nodded, happy he had realized that.[9/15]

Zain closed his eyes again and stuck his hand out, the other monk set a rock in his hand as he felt the surface and shape. "With our eyes closed we only feel the shape of circles and squares, anything else feels unreal to us..." he said, flipping the rock over and gliding his finger across it. "Our touch is altered to it's surface, it is smooth like a river's rock." he set it infront of him as the other monk set another object in his hands.[10/15]

The next object was merely tea, it felt hot and odd shaped to him, the smell of the aroma as he brought it to his lips and sipped. "We feel heat and cold with our eyes closed because we are more aware of it then with our eyes open where as we miss it." Zain said, the other monk nodded. "Open your eyes." Zain opened his green eyes and looked at the two objects.[11/15]

The rock was a mountain rock that had been formed smooth, it's color a glistening silver with blue, the shape round and flat like a disc. It was beautiful but would of looked normal if he haden't felt it before he saw it. He looked to the next object he still held.[12/15]

It was the tea cup, a red design with one kanji letter meaning 'Peace' and the tea looked hotter then he had realized. It was a greenish to clear color and swirled around with the hot steam it gave off. He took another sip and winced a bit. "Thats hotter then last time, why?" He asked.[13/15]

"Heat is something your body wants with this sharp coldness so if you don't look it feels cooler then usual but look at it and taste it, the heat is more intense when you know what it looks like and what steam it's giving off." He smiled and took the tea back, Zain focused and sooner or later he did go into the cool state, the different chakra twirled around him like leaves.[14/15]

It slowed down as he looked around. "The mind tricks us in many ways, once we realize our surroundings we can realize how to control it more....I can feel it.." Zain said and stood, taking his blade out and slicing it at a leaf that fell. The chakra that came from it felt half as used but just as powerful. 'Amazing! Thank you!"[15/15]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 950 // Ryo: 208 // CP: 190/270 ll]

[[Forgot to post here first. xP]]
Continuing his trailing from the gates, he readjusted the collar of his kimono in order to keep his throat warm. That way, he would avoid coughing too much on the way. Stern eyes darted side to side as his legs remained angled and arched. He'd expected the terrains to be more...silent. Instead he found himself nervously peeking glances at every corner each time he heard a melodic note register cryptically throughout the area.

He huffed an impatient gust of air as he tried to re-arrange his way of thinking to something that focused more on the immediate. I wonder if the others are having as much trouble.. I hope the kage's alright...

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:38 pm
NPC Assassin: Jounin level

Focusing on escaping those that he actually knew was following him, the assassin did not take notice of any genin or chuunin out wander in the snow country. He had scaled up the mountains, jumping from rock to rock, rushing along the paths, and even free falling to a platform below before running again. He could not yet head back to base unless he was sure he had lost the shinobi that had been following him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

As Akatsuki began to follow him into the mountain it was beginning to get tougher and tougher to use Final Words to track him, the vast amount of noise disrupted his senses. But these mountain were still part of his country. When he was younger his father would take him camping, sometimes to the forest and sometimes to the mountains. And over the years he began to become very familiar with these mountains. If the assassins plan was to get him lost in his own territory, well he isn't very smart. Akatsuki moved a little faster since it was becoming increasing difficult to track the man from such a distance. He decided to go higher and watch from above, maybe the assassin would believe him to be gone. So he silently followed him from a higher altitude. His shinobi gear was white and it would help him blend into the snow around him. He even covered his hair with a white cap.

- AC:8300 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

As Jun was following the tracks that he assumed to be Hanzo's he heard the sounds of someone coming up behind him. Quickly pulling off the path, he hid behind a tree. Not to sure where the person was coming from, but he knew someone was there. Seeing a figure run by, Jun released some of his bugs to follow him. In the group of five, was one female. The other four goal was to get the female safely to that person. Taking off with pretty good speed, Jun watched hoping the female could get on the person. It would serve for tracking the person assuming they did get to far away. When it was clear, he started moving again.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:30 pm
NPC Assassin: Jounin level

If the female bug did manage to land on the jounin, he would not have noticed it. Right now, he was more worried about completely covering his tracks. It did not seem as if he were being followed, but he knew that things were rarely as they seem. Taking out two hand size bombs, he lit the wick of each and tossed them ahead of himself on the path. Before they went off, he shunshined away, so that when they went off, it would cause a small avalanche of snow. Trying to use that as cover, the male would then head for the base and warn the others.

((Exit to Secret Base))

Haruhi000777

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Bug or no, he had his own way of tracking the assassin. Using a technique he had learned long ago, he extended his field of awareness to its maximum range, ten kilometers. So while the culprit thought he was safely hidden away behind the man made avalanche the landslide would amount to no more then a minor annoyance on his part. Lugging his sword though the snow was slow going after all, especially one of such massive proportions. Regardless, he trekked though the tundra with vengeance on his mind and in his heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki remained motionless, high up above everyone else, looking down as if they were ants. He saw the explosion and the assassin head a certain direction. No doubt to his base, he looked and saw to other people behind the assassin, they served as good distractions so the assassin didn't notice him up here. He could easily tell who one of them was by the enormous sword on his back. The other he couldn't tell any features that would make him know him. He got closer and discovered it was that one kid from the hospital, he knew he was an aburame from what and how he wore his clothing. The Aburame were known for controlling bugs and using them for tracking as well as offensively. It seemed he knew in which direction the assassin went like he did, so he probably used one of his bugs to track him. He jumped down behind the aburame boy. "What are you doing out here?"

- AC:9100 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

The small group of bugs flew through the air. If one were to look at what they were seeing through their eyes, it would simply be epic. Like a high speed pursuit or something like that. Either way, the group caught up to the man when he would have to slow down to set off the explosion. The female bug landed on the man's clothing and moved into a fold to keep safe while he would get back on the move. The remaining four spread out to keep the scent alive as the man moved on. The last one in the group would head back to Jun.

As Jun moved along keeping a look out for him bugs, someone appeared behind him. Spinning around, Jun was ready to act until he noticed that it was Akastuki and Jun relaxed a little bit. "Genesis asked me to come out and back up Hanzo. He came out this way. Then I saw someone else coming this way, but I didn't recognize them. I sent a female bug out to try and get on him. As long as he doesn't get to far away, I can user her to track him." Jun stopped taking as he looked off in a different direction. He could tell one of his bugs was coming back to him. Holding up his hand, the insect landed on it and Jun just stood there. Giving a small nod, he looked back at Akatsuki. "Looks like the female was able to get on. The rest of the group are hanging out to make sure they don't lose the scent."

Jun paused again and commanded a group of ten insects to head out to lengthen the trail a little more. With that done, he went back to talking. "I sent a few more insects out to make sure we don't lose the trail. Assuming he headed back to the base, we should be able to follow the scent there." Jun gave a small nod. Of course, there were ways that the scent could be lost and the longer they took getting to it, the less likely it would hang around. If anything, they could hopefully find the place.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki nodded at his explanation."As I thought, Well lets keep on moving so we don't lose him entirely. Besides we need to group up and move I'm sure with so many of us out here he suspects he's being tailed so if he does go to base it will be to warn the others about us."If they grouped up they would have a better chance of surviving an ambush especially since their were only two jounin out here.

- AC:9100 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun gave a small nod and pointed in front of him. "I believe Hanzo is in that direction. I'll stay close but branch off a little bit just to keep the scent closer to me." He gave a small nod and would head off once Akatsuki did.

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out