Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Forever Final Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image Kaoru felt bad for her and he was upset "im sorry schools teaches you things and thats why people go to them i guess i can tell you what happen to me when i was born my parents loved me no matter what but when i was eighteen months old my dad went to the army and as i was growing up i always tell my mom where is dad and she comes up with something every time so on my seventeenth birthday i told her one last time and she told me the truth and i just couldnt take it anymore so i moved and came down here" he looked down  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

Sky looked at Kaoru and told him she was deeply sorry. She then moved a piece of hair out of her face and said "at least you dont have to work all the time" sky laughed and looked forward.  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image kaoru smiled and had an idea "hey neither do you since were almost at my house we can have some fun what do you think sky sound good to you?" he smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Sky smiled and asked him "What do you have in mind?" She looked Kaoru and kept smiling she thought to herself 'I wonder if this is what its like to have a friend your age'.  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image kaoru started to think for a moment "how about a movie and something to eat is that alright" he smiled at her  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

Sky smiled and said "thatd be just swell." she then looked cinfused adn ask "When do you have to get home? you said you had some homework?" she looked at him sn continued smiling .  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image Koaru smiled and looked into her eyes and didnt look away "well it doesnt matter what time i come home cause i live by myself to and i like taking care of myself cause it teaches me that i could do that and i dont need any help unless asked to" then he looked down "yea i do have homework but that cant wait cause i meant you and i wanna talk some more"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

Sky turned red and smile starting into Koaru's eyes. She thought to herself 'He is kinda like me' she smiled some more and said "are you sure you don't need to go home yet?"  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image kaoru couldnt resist her eyes cause they were so beautiful and he smiled "yes im sure we can stay up all night if we have to or have a sleep over either way works" he laughed a little  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

Sky giggled and smiled at him. She thought he was cute. She then said "Well ok then! Where to first Kaoru?".  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image Kaoru really liked sky spending time with her and getting to know her. he smiled and said "well we would have to go to my house to drop my bag of and then to a movie theater to watch a movie speaking of which do you like horror films?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

Sky looked around and then said "well lets go drop your stuff off then.".  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image kaoru smiled and keot walking "alright then and after that its...." his jaw dropped and he ran to his house throwing the bag cause he saw fire and it was his house that was on fire and he feel to his knees and cryed "now where am i suppose to live i have no where else to go"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

Sky shocked ran after Kaoru and sat beside him and but her arms around him. "omg im so sorry hun.. If you want you can come stay with me." She looked at him seeing how upset he was and she truly fely sorry for him..  

Samie Sky

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image Kaoru was still crying because his beast friend was in there "alright then thats if you dont mind and im still upset cause my dog was in there i was gonna freed him when i got home like i do everyday when i get home from school"  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff