Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Dragon's World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:39 pm
"Well Rail, its a good thing you live here, time here is much different than the human world, its already affected you but I'm glad to have a great friend like you." Alana smiles as she looks at the sky.
User Image

"You know Rail, its almost time for the Dragons Festival are you gonna come, we actually heading over there right now." Aaron points to the city behind him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:46 pm
Luke smiled."Time has had an effect on me but it was tough learning chronomancy just to increase my lifespan. anyways, I am heading to the festival. and I was going to help out with it."
User Image  

Rail_Gavins

ldaj955

900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:49 pm
Jake has been in thi land for most of his life. he was not born here though. once he was three he was brought here and raised here.
User Image
Jake was sitting on top of dragons rock looking at the city.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:56 pm
Alana clapped her hands,"then we can head over there together, this guy isnt exactly the best person to talk with but with you I'm sure it'll be a blast." Alana points at Aaron.
User Image

Aaron ignored her comment but he did get mad but decided not too show it,"whatever, anyways Rail I'm sorry that you cant enter the festival but hey at least they have good food."
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:00 pm
Rail laughed a little at alana's comment. then looked at Aaron " I'm sure they do have great food. after all, the cooks are great."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm
Dan and his father were near Dragon Rock, when Dan smelled a familiar scent,"hey that smells like*sniff*JAKE, whats he doing here, he should be at the fesival." Dan ran toward Dragons Rock, that area was near the city but on the opposite end.
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ldaj955

900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:07 pm
Jake looked and saw some one running. " Is that Dan". Jake Jumped off the rock and tried to focus more. " It is Dan" Jake started to walk down the rock until he got to the ground and saw Dan " Hey man whats up"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:15 pm
Byakuya appeared beside Dan,then a dark dragon appeared flying in the sky,he taked a deep dive in the air and stopped before hitting the ground,he slowly sat on the ground,he looked to Dan and his tail started to swing side to side.

User ImageUser Image  

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:59 pm
Alana walked on the right of right of Rail, she began talking about the old days with him how they used to play with each other when they were younger and did mischivious things to the people and get scolded.
User Image

Dan walked on Rail's left, he was remembering the last time Alana had looked so happy, within minutes they were at the gates to the city,Dragonia the capital. A guard looks at the three and reconizes them at once, and opened the gate for them to enter. "Looks like thier being cautios again this year."
User Image

"I dont blame them, it might be a nice place but there are still bad people who want to harm this city,I guess it doesnt matter where you go you will always find something not good." Alana sighs.
"Nothings perfect Alana thats whats makes life interesting." Aaron smiles as he walks the street of Dragonia.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:03 pm
"Dude Jack its been awhile, and everythings good, hows your life been." Dan looked at the dragon and smiled,"Hey Lex, its been awhile,I see you have your dragon form good for the festival, I know you've been looking foreward to it." Dan waves at Lex.
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:16 pm
Lex transformed into a human.
"hey,Dan!where have you been?and i am really excited about the festival,and i mastered a second dragon form,hehe".
he shooked Dan's hands.
"and my father is talking all the time about the festival,that makes me want to explode,and who's that man with you?"
Byakuya just smiled when he notice that Dan was happy.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:31 pm
Dan shook Lex's hand,"Ya I see, your definetly stronger since the last time I saw you. I've been with my mom in the human world, she wanted to meet her husband." Dan points to the man behind him."The festival is what I'm looking foreward to the races, the strenth test, and the best part the Challenge, man I cant wait for the Challenge. If you didnt realize that man behind me is my dad, shocking I know."
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:42 pm
Lex:"hey,nice to meet you,sir,i am Lex valentine,Dan's childhood friend".
Byakuya:"hello,Lex,my name is Byakuya Kuchiki,Dan's father,its a pleasure to meet you".
Lex smiled to Dan and Byakuya anbd pointed to the city.
"hey,let's go to Dragonia,the festival can't stay without us right?"

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:53 pm
"Definetly, hey Jack we can talk later at Dragoni, we'll definetly meet at the festival." Dan ran toward the opposite side of the city, the city had four entrances, the North,West,East and South Gates, right now they were headed toward the South Gate. "Hey Lex are you gonna go into the Challenge, you bet I am, this year I'm gonna definetly defeat my mom but I hope she doesnt embarrass me like last time." Dan begins to sulk at the memory of last years Challenge.
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leviathan Holocaust

Gallant Member

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 pm
"i am will beat that challege this year!but it will be hard as i don't know what".
he said with a big victore smile.
"but i will leave there almost passing out,hehe".

User Image  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces