Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Not so humble beginnings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:10 pm
"Thats good to know.I'm to tired to fight anymore that I can't even move anymore.Anyway the name is Aile the hedgehog." Aile said as she was coughing again."Out of the way hedgehog.The Flame hedgehog has something that I want and I will get it no matter what.So get out of the way." Eggman said as he told the bots to attack.

"There that should about do it.I have more then enough throwing stars now.Well I better put them away since I can't have them all over the place since I could step on one and that would be kind of bad." Kasumi said as she put her throwing stars away.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:13 pm
Weirdo moaned in the pit, as his leg twitched. Eventually he got up, and got very angry at the black hedgehog. He then picked up his hammer and hit the hedgehogs head as hard as he can with it.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:55 pm
Damage didn't move or seem hurt from the hammer hit. There was a cyan glow around him and the hammer didn't even hit him. "Chaos spear." He jumped in the air and started to shoot the eggbot. He then started to use homing attack on them destroying them. He was moving as fast as Sonic.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 pm
"Damn hedgehog.Just hand over the Flame hedgehog since she has something I want and this would be over if she just hand over the chaos emerald that she has." Eggman said."Like I said before Eggman I will never hand over my chaos emerald.Since I won't let you use it for any of your plans." Aile said as was coughing much more now.

"I could go for something to eat right now since I am a little hungry." Kasumi said as she started to make some food for herself.  

MirageXX
Crew

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:10 pm
He smashed again and again, it seemed useless to keep on attacking, but with every hit the glow seemed to slowly go away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 pm
Damage stopped attacking the robots to grab the hammer that the gray hedgehog was hitting him with and said "Thank you oh and also IT'S HAMMER TIME!!" Damage hit the gray hedgehog in the head but not hard then started to smash the robots with the hammer.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 pm
Weirdo got mad when the guy took his hammer, when he decided to call it back. He put his hand behind his back, and pulled out the hammer again, the hammer in dooms hands was gone. ((I did mention that this power pulls objects from diffrent places, thats why it can't pull out objects he doesnt know about.))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 pm
"This is why I hate hedgehogs.At this rate my bots are going to be all destroyed by that black hedgehog.' Eggman said as he got away."Look at those two go I can't fight for that long I'll just get tired.But I hope that this end soon since I'm useless in a fight with me sick right now." Aile said as she was still coughing but she tryed again to get back up but failed again.

'Ok the food is ready since I didn't eat for a while since I was working on making my throwing stars.But I have the feeling that something is going on but I'll find out in a bit." Kasumi said as she started to eat her food.  

MirageXX
Crew

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm
Damage was about to smash another bot but the hammer disappeared and he swung with nothing. Damage blinked a few times then blasted the bot with his hand. "About time I finished this." Damage but his hand in the air. "Chaos Rain." A bunch of chaos lance's shoot out of his hand and then started to fall all over the area but didn't go near the grey or orange hedgehogs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:50 pm
"Hey blackly when your done messing with the bots I could use some help here with getting up since my body won't move at all no matter how hard I try to get back up I can't.So I need you to help me up." Aile said as she went on coughing again.

"Man that hit the spot.You know what I'm going to get a little sleep before I do anything more.Plus that I can find out what the heck just happened a minute ago." Kasumi said as she layed down and took a nap.  

MirageXX
Crew

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:33 pm
Damage dusted his hands off after destorying the last of the bots when he herd the Orange Hedgehog call him Blackly and asking him to help her up. "Oh ya sure thing Ai..." Damage trip and landed face first into the ground. ".....ow."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:43 pm
"Geez your just like my english teacher Rolan since he trips almost all the time.But I only called you that since I don't know your name.So whats your name anyway?" Aile asked as she was still coughing while looking at Damage.

"I wounder whats going to happen now since there has been a lot of things that have been going on.But there is Eggman and his plans." Kasumi said as she sighed a bit.  

MirageXX
Crew

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 pm
Midnight just watched from her perch at the edge of the cliff, seeing the commotion below.
How immature. Couldn't have it been settled a bit differently? she thought, sighing as she looked up to the sky for a moment and returning her glance to the crowd below.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:12 am
"Who am I you ask?" Damage said while still on the ground. He jumped up and made a pose. "I am the light in dark, the good to the evil..." He started to make more poses. "...I am the bacon to the eggs." He made another pose. "I am the ultimate weapon..." Damage made one last pose. "...DAMAGE THE HEDGEHOG!" A random explosion happened behind him after he said his name.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:21 am
Aile just laughed a little."Your funny Damage.You act a lot like Rolan.He would so silly things like that.But anyway it's nice to met you Damage.Well I'm going to be like this for a while with being sick." Aile said as she sighed a bit but then coughed yet again.

"Eggman has been seen around here more then normal I wounder why?Maybe there is something here that he wants but what could that be." Kasumi said as she woundered.  
◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff