Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Darkness saga Ch.3 'Darkness reborn' O/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm
Hearing a thud close by, Wave turned his gaze to see Weirdo holding his head. Seeing that the others were all over the situation, he slumped to a sitting position, his back against a tree.

"These voices are destroying your friend here..."

"He'll be fine... but it sucks that he has to bear the burden..."

As soon as he had mumbled that, Weirdo was back on his feet and moving onward. So much for a short break... Getting back to his feet, he continued to follow, wondering how much longer it would be...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm
"If you say so Weirdo.But please don't make to were you have to lie to me to not make me worry since that will make me worry even more Weirdo.Since I don't like it when you have to lie to me.So don't ever lie to me Weirdo since I care about you and want to make sure that your alright.You would do the same for me if something was wrong with me.You would make sure that I was alright." Kasumi said as she walked by Weirdo and held his hand.  

MirageXX
Crew

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 pm
Weirdo heared kasumi voice her concern to him, but new that she couldn't know that the voices were making him go insane, no one must know that one of these break downs might destroy his mind fully. "Im fine for right now kasumi, We just need to keep going." Her hand comforted him a bit, as he squeezed her hand a bit, not knowing why he did.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:18 pm
"Alright if you say so Weirdo.Also I'm sure that we'll be able to get out of this heat soon.Plus that I'm sure we'll find some water as well.But I want to make sure that your fine Weirdo since you mean a lot to me that I don't anything to happen to you." Kasumi said as she smiled at Weirdo."I just wish that I could help Weirdo with this.I just it was happening to me and not him since he's been through a lot more things then I have." Kasumi thought.  

MirageXX
Crew

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:05 am
Damage was looking at Weirdo and almost knew what was happening to him. He sighed and grabbed Aile's hand and said "Hay ignore Domain for now okay. We'll be there sooner then you think." He gave Aile a small smile.

Domain looked at Vashira and said "Thats good to know Vashira but don't worry I'll tell you if your being annoying." Domain gave her a smirk as his pet hid behind him so he doesn't get hit by Vashira.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:12 pm
Aile just blushed a little when Damage grabbed her hand."Yea your right Damage.Also that I really hope that after this is over that we can spend some time together." Aile said as she smiled back at Damage.

"I know you tell me that Domain.Also your pet needs to learn to not be scared of me and have some pride as well.Since it's really sad that he's that scared of me that he has to hide behind you." Vashira said as she just glared at the dark creature.  

MirageXX
Crew

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:50 pm
Carrie sighed with relief. "Well, at least you are. You scared us a bit there." she said.
Blaze nodded, looking at Kelico. "I couldn't agree more." she muttered.
Elvora looked out at the large cliffs and ruins, sighing. She wondered where he was. Wondered if he even remembered her.
"Elvora, is there something wrong?" Silver asked. "You look a bit.....worried."
Elvora turned, the coldness in her eyes returning. "It's nothing you should be concerned about." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:13 pm
Weirdo kept his pace with Kasumi, but the recent break down, has made him a bit drowsy. So he wobbled a bit when he got over a large root every now and then.

Kelico kept walking with blaze, but kept the conversation going. "I feel that he might not be able to lead anymore, and one of us will have to take over." His face showed that he did not kid about this, if it needs be one of them will have to take over.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:18 pm
"Weirdo are you getting tired?Since if you want we could stop and let you get some rest since you look like you could use the rest.I just don't want you to be tired when we get there ok." Kasumi said as she still had her hand holding his hand while walking at the same pace to be walking by Weirdo.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:26 pm
"But who would take over Kelico? Would it be you?" Blaze asked.
"Silver, this heat's starting to make me sick I think.....though it never happened to me before...." Carrie groaned.
"You sure? I thought the heat did make you sick." Silver asked.
"Well it should be nightfall soon, won't it? How much farther do you think we'll go before stopping for the night?" Elvora asked.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 pm
Damage counted to watch Weirdo but he was lessoning to what Kelico was saying. He sighed but it was true Weirdo hasn't been him self and he seems to be getting weaker but Damage knows that this should blow by like the wind.

Domain looked at Vashira and said "In his defense you did hit him with a fire ball when you first saw him. But he needs to get over and stop hiding behind me."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:43 pm
Weirdo was about to argue to Kasumi that he was fine enough to keep going, but he soon heard everyone complaining, so he decided. "Ok guys we will we stay here for the night, but at dawn we keep moving I feel were close to it." He slumped against a tree, and slide down to the ground to rest.

Kelico shook his head at Blazes question. "No, my place here is not that. One of you would have to take over if the times comes, pray that it won't blaze pray it won’t." He stopped behind a tree and put his hand to the tree. He listened the life of the tree, and its many life forms in it. "There is a river near here, a few miles out, me and blaze can go and fetch water." He offered to everyone.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:49 pm
"Damage I'm starting to get tired when do you think we'll stop for the night so that we can get some sleep." Aile said as she rested her head on Damage's shoulder while walking and that her cheeks were getting red for no reason at all.

"Hey he got to show that I'm not to be messed with and show what would happen if he trys anything that pisses me off.Thats why I did that Domain.But still he better stop hiding behind you since he needs to learn that I won't hurt him if does not piss me off." Vashira said as she had her arms crossed.

"Thats good to hear.Ok Weirdo." Kasumi said as she layed against the tree next to Weirdo to comfort him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:15 pm
Damage looked at Aile and said "Were going to stop now so lets find a spot were we can sleep." Damage kissed the top of Aile's head while it was on his shoulder.

Domain stopped because everyone else has stopped. "Well then if he pisses you off your going to hurt him." Domain's Pet flinched and jumped up into a tree. "But what would you do if I pissed you off." Domain had a grin on his face that you couldn't read.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:22 pm
"Thats good I don't want to be tired when we get there.How about by that tree since it's in a spot were you can see the sky nicely." Aile said as she blushed when Damage kissed her head.She closed her eyes.

"It makes since to do that since it shows him to not piss me off.Well I would try to beat the hell out of you but I know you'll just pin me down and I would lose.So I really don't know what I would do if you pissed me off Domain." Vashira said as she sighed.  
◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff