Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ludus: Fighter's Academy

Back to Guilds

The best martial arts rp guild around. 

Tags: Fighting, Martial Arts, Role Playing, Academy, University 

Reply The Lounge
━━━CHATROOM ツ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kemo Isgay

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:39 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
X-x_iKemo_x-X
Ooh! I see you've recruited others, and Shira is among them! heart

Yeah, I invited her a few days ago so I wasn't sure if she was going to join or not.

And the other girl is a friend of mine in rl.

Well, if she goes inactive, you can always just bug her in RL. lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:10 pm
Yeah... he's good at doing that wink .  

Caellien

Kemo Isgay

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:28 pm
eek ..... We should definitely have our own 'Axiom: After Dark' thing with this guild. I think it'll be fun. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 pm
burning_eyes  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:09 pm
BluewolfofMibu
burning_eyes

So how's that material list coming along?

@kemo: That reminds me I still need to come up with a name for this place....  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm
Once we have the name, I'll find a proper insignia that could also be the crest all students wear on their uniforms. 3nodding If they have uniforms at least.  

Kemo Isgay

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm
X-x_iKemo_x-X
Once we have the name, I'll find a proper insignia that could also be the crest all students wear on their uniforms. 3nodding If they have uniforms at least.

I'm gonna pass on the uniform idea, since it might interfere with the creativity of how players want their character to look.

However, each student does have their own level card that's used with just about all of the Ludus' facilities. We could put the insignia on those if you like?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:29 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
X-x_iKemo_x-X

I'm gonna pass on the uniform idea, since it might interfere with the creativity of how players want their character to look.

However, each student does have their own level card that's used with just about all of the Ludus' facilities. We could put the insignia on those if you like?

User Image

Works for me. XD. I wonder if I can find those people who do those card thingys and put them as their signature? Then I'd have one made for Elise is Axiom. 3nodding  

Kemo Isgay

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:29 pm
what is this? I dont even  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:40 pm
Snuff that Muffin

Its a side project I've been working on for the past week or two. Its a martial arts rp guild of sorts based off the second arc of this manga idea I came up with.

Kemo and I were trying to think of other people I could invite to be crew, and she really wanted you here. So...here you are.

Any questions?  

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:41 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin

Its a side project I've been working on for the past week or two. Its a martial arts rp guild of sorts based off the second arc of this manga idea I came up with.

Kemo and I were trying to think of other people I could invite to be crew, and she really wanted you here. So...here you are.

Any questions?

what if i've never been in a fight... a physical one at least...

I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to MMA  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:48 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin

Any questions?

Umm....have you ever read any martial arts manga or seen any anime of that genre like History's Strongest Disciple or Tenjou Tenge?  

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:52 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin

Any questions?

Umm....have you ever read any martial arts manga or seen any anime of that genre like History's Strongest Disciple or Tenjou Tenge?

is that the funny one? Kenichi? if so then i saw some of that...
I've also had to sit through many UFC shows with a few of my friends.... i know some stuff, but i'm like...a total noob  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 pm
You asked, now I'm here.  

Caellien

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:59 pm
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin
Fenrir Graveheart
Snuff that Muffin

Any questions?

is that the funny one? Kenichi? if so then i saw some of that...
I've also had to sit through many UFC shows with a few of my friends.... i know some stuff, but i'm like...a total noob

Hmm...well I could recommend you some good reads. Even good watches if you don't mind the ecchi factor which is pretty prevalent throughout most of this kinda genre.

Example of Tenjou Tenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TCEY7GK8Sc

Hope you don't mind the subititles. >.>

Anyways even if its a martial arts guild the layout is still pretty similar to other rp guilds you're used to like Axiom and NUR. In NUR you have chakra, in Axiom you have energy, and in here its Ki. Same basic thing really. Just with more up close fighting and location difference.  
The Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff