(PRP)Kitty? (Idonea and Karloff) Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 pm
She watched as sippy scrambled away and pouted looking hurt. "Awwe sippy I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...." She eyed Karloff once more and blinked She hadn't thought of that... not at all. "Oh... I don't.. I don't know..." She pouted some. Her father had said there'd been.. dangerous things spotted a few months back.. had she just over looked it and thought that since it'd been so far back that maybe.. it just had all blown over?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 pm
Karloff hated being stern to the kitten, but he couldn't...he just couldn't make her understand how dangerous things were out there. "It turned out this time, next time it might not. Promise me, not to wander?"

Sippy peeked at her, then turned back. Then peeking again, he looked at her for a moment. "Sippy want you be much careful! Not lose kitty forever!" His little lip quivered again.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm
Sighing, she nodded her ears slouching against her head as her bottom lip hug in it's pout. "Alright.. I promise to try and be more careful..." She gave small sigh but her pout soon disappeared behind another smile as she trotted closer to Karloff and Sippy. "Sippy, You can come back down and cuddle now?" She didn't want the little critter to be sad he was just too darn cute. Her little tail waggled and fluffed about behind her as she waited for Sippy's response, glancing to Karloff to make sure it was okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 pm
Karloff nodded, not that Sippy waited for his assent. His little body skittered back down and over to Idonea. "You ish feesh with me?" He waved his hands wildly.

Karloff chuckled deeply. "Little one, be sure to do that. I can watch you sometime, kitten. Make sure you stay safe."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:15 pm
Idonea chuckled some and nodded to Karloff. "I will.. What is feeshing with Sippy??" She looked a bit confused. She didn't remember her father ever fishing.. or her mother for that matter. She turned her head to look at sippy quizzically as if half expecting him to show her or at least explain.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 pm
"Fishing," Karloff enunciated. "Sippy likes to fish with his hands."

Sippy jumped up and down excitedly, "Yes! Feesh! You know how feesh?" He clapped his little hands together splashing in the shallow water, his whole little face lit up with a smile.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:24 pm
She looked more intrigued as she watched sippy in his excitement. "Oh... No.. I don't know how to fish...." She gave a small frown as she looked at the water, seeing a few trout swimming below. Her diet mostly was berried and foliage, things her father and mother had encouraged her to eat. Had her parents ever eaten anything other than plants? She pondered this a moment before getting closer to the water's edge, the fish scattering at her shadow. "Awwe... they fled.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:29 pm
"They comes back!" Diavolos stood very still, his all body tense and alert. He was very focused, he would find the fish. He would catch the fish! He could do it!

Karloff smirked, "He can really focus, can't he?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:35 pm
She nodded giving a little giggle. "Yes he can.. it's too cute!" She tried to become just as still and focused as the little raccoon but her tail kept twitching this way and that like a little ball of fluff that couldn't keep still. Her eyes moved as the fish darted this way and that out of reach before finally coming back just as her tail finally stopped moving.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:06 pm
Diavolos little eyes moved after the fish, watching...taking in every moment...Throwing himself bodily at the fish (which was almost as big as him), he splashed and rolled as his little hands gripped on to the fish and threw it on the bank. "FEESH!"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 pm
She watched Sippy wrangle the fish and toss it up onto the bank, stepping back to keep out of the water splashes herself. "It's.....It's..." She walked over and attempted to sniff at it's still wriggling and flopping form getting whacked in her nose a few times, causing her to jerk her head up. "It smells funny!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 pm
"It's a fish." Karloff laughed as he waded through the water.

"Do eet 'Loff! Do eet!"

Karloff grabbed the fish, piercing it's skin and draining it's blood from it. "There. There Sippy." He dropped it onto the bank again for him. "Don't forget to share."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:02 pm
Eying the fish once more, she looked between Karloff and Sippy before smiling that cute adorable smile that only foals seem to be able to produce. "That's ok.. I'm not too hungry you two can enjoy the fish though I don't mind." She watched over the water, waiting for the silt to settle once more before she could see fish once more lazily swimming back close to where she stood. Fish... Interesting.. It smelled funny, looked funny.. but How did one taste? Maybe it tasted just as it smelled? If that was the case, she figured just to leave it be for the time being. She didn't want to upset little sippy by declining but she just wasn't ready to try fish just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Sippy looked momentarily sad, then grabbing his fish, he ran onto Karloff's back and began a very messy process of eating.

Karloff was however unphased by the entire routine. "Fish not too appealing then?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:42 pm
"I've never tried it... but it's ok." She smiled and eyes the water a moment longer before trotting around Karloff, her fluffy tail flipping about before she lowered her head and trotted up to give hi a light headbutt. She was feeling more comfortable around him and his companion regardless of the sloppy eating habits, thus it sparked the wish to play.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff