Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
(OPEN!) Tales of Symphonia, The Aien Crisis(Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:06 pm
(I was going to post, but I shall wait for any edits on Rei's part. For reference, he has only transformed enough to gain claws, sharper teeth, claws, and flame. The tail and wings are manifested via magic. Then again, the fire is probably magic too.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image A whistle cut the air, followed by signals. The small clicking of armor of shuffling people, followed by one truant princess. Luna and a select few of her most trusted guards looked on the rubble of a caravan. "Drenga." Luna hissed, pointing out. Her scout snuck ahead, to survey closer. Waiting for a signal that the Drenga were clear of the area, Luna and agroup of four guards approached, the scout ahead keeping an eye out for hints of Drenga activity. Luna stopped when she saw bodies, turning away and looking to the guards. "Princess. You orders. They will be Drenga soon, and there is nothing you or I can do about it. You know we need to kill them now." The guard said grimly, Luna frowning. "What a terrible command for a princess to ever issue. It is as you say. Its... One I cannot do.. Boil the leaves. stop their progress now. We will give them a choice weather to live changed by the Drenga, or die mercifully and quickly. Now move!" She ordered, Three of the guards starting to gather the changing people, while the scout looked out and the remaining guard began boiling water. Luna sighed as she watched the water grow hot, applying the leaves when it came to a boil. The guards scattered when it was finished, applying the treatment to all of the changing drenga, starting with those who had progressed the furthest. When they were done, Luna knelt over one of them, treating wounds as best she could. The guards did likewise, though none of them were truly knowledgeable. "We've done our best. Lets gather what remains of the caravan and see if we can cart these people back for better treatment."

(Edited Version Repost HEA.)  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:17 pm
The young man was having a very unusual nightmare. He was bitten by some lizardman, which then began breakdancing for some reason, while a bunch of lights flashed all over the place. Or was it him frantically fleeing and hallucinating? Also, he was beating on some person.
Finally, he awoke. Kneeling by him was a cloaked, skeletal figure, like that of the infamous Death... "GREAT MOTHER OF BACON!" He leapt to his feet, then fell back on his face with a massive thud. "Well, dang... Whoa!" Suddenly, Death was gone, to be replaced by... Some guy he didn't know. "Oh, hi! What's going on?" He tried to get up, but found that his hands were stuck on the ground. He inspected them closely, then leapt back again.
"HOLY EDIBLE PIGS!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image The man she was treating seemed to spasm, sit up, scream something, and fall back down. Luna stared down at him with a near growl. He was giving her a strange stare. "Excuse me. I-" She was cut off by his introduction, and then he tried to get up, only to realize his transformation. "You-" Cut off again by his whail." she clapped a hand over his mouth, growling. "Do you want the Drenga to return and get us too? Shut up!" She hissed, looking to the others, who likewise began helping other victims up. "If you can walk, you need to come with us. If not, then just stay still. Last thing I need is to be scratched." She said, pouring the rest of the formula into a canteen so that it could be used in case this infection tried to spread.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:27 am
(Doodoodeedootdoo doodoodeedootdoo, Waiting for Raine to rescue me from the beach...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:00 pm
(Didn't know he was on Aselia. )

User ImageLets see here. Given the texture of chocolate, and their harmony with strawberries, which of course have a sweet and sort of creamy zing about them. Raine pondered, trudging along the beach. Clam chowder with those ingredients added might cause a new and wonderful taste? What if she added a bit of insect, to bolster the nourishment! Delightful and refreshing! It sounded like it would work to the scholar, the scratchy steps along the sand suddenly stopping at the sparks of light head. "Magical.. fragmentation?" The woman asked herself, approaching and observing. "Interesting.. these lights show a similarity to the light of the Ginnungagap." She noted, approaching to get a better view of whom lay in among the lights. "Oh! A person?" She exclaimed, rushing over and drawing her staff. He didn't look hurt, just unconscious. Among all these lights, Raine was now very curious to see what had happened here. She shook the form, trying to wake it.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:22 pm
(I said it was starting with everyone already having made it to Aselia.)

The young man responded to being shaken, slowly regaining consciousness. He looked at the person trying to wake him, and he put a hand up to her shoulder.
"Where... Am I?" He asked, the person's face still blurry from his exhaustion. He couldn't make out any specific features, and he knew he'd be unconscious again soon...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:21 pm
(OwO Oops. Then.. how is.. Is Luna.. helping someone.. who was chaning into Drenga... on Aselia? O - O!!!

...Wild Rei fanted.)  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:33 pm
Pajamas Sway
(OwO Oops. Then.. how is.. Is Luna.. helping someone.. who was chaning into Drenga... on Aselia? O - O!!!

...Wild Rei fanted.)

(A drenga scout force was deployed ahead of time to create a gateway for more drenga to come through. Most likely that scout group ran into the caravan and attacked it, then moved on to continue their orders. Any that died, well sucks to be them. And they thought if they could turn a few, then the new ones would catch up and help them with the gate.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:38 pm
(You've fixed it. biggrin Good. I was stumped. >.D So Luna has a few guards to travel with! Yus! NPC's for Rei~ )  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 pm
(A handful, not more than maybe four. They'll have to be killed soon.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 pm
He continued looking at his hands. His fingers now had claws instead of nails. "Drenga? Claws?! What the heck is going on here?" He stood up and staggered a bit. "Got this!..." Since he was still wounded, he focused his magic and chi to heal himself. "Healer! Okay, I think I'm set for now. What is going on?" He suddenly had a revelation. His "nightmare" tied in with this so well..."Hold on a minute... I think we did this!"

(I assume she's using both hands to pour this stuff, hence the speech... And that is one weird looking picture of Raine.)
(EDIT: Here's what happened, unless you object: Drenga attack another caravan, containing Eduardo and Co. Some of them, mad with pain, flee, come across this caravan, and unintentionally destroy it.)  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 pm
(Mmm, that works. Nice Evil.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image She frowned, starting to explain. Screams were heard behind them, interupting her once again. Her men cried out, some of the drenga awakening from their nightmare, only to lash out and fell them. Guards responded with wounding blows, and like some nightmare, the air was still. "What just.." She started, rushing over to her men. Claws buried in necks, gurgling. It was wretched. Her guards were all down, and most of the drenga victims were too. "They were dreaming.." She said in shock, calling her scout back. He was the last of the group, along with the remaining few drenga that had woken up like this boy, without a bad dream. "What do you mean, you did this?" She said, glaring back at the boy. She frowned. "We have no idea where we are, my guards are all gone, and you say you wrecked this caravan?" She asked.

(A bit tacky, I hope that takes care of the guards. D: )

(It works to me, and I'm hunting for a better Raine later. > - > That one is creeping me out.)  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:19 pm
User ImageRaine frowned, looking around. "Your on a beach near Palmacosta. Are you alright?" She asked, looking him over. He looked alright, but there was always the possibility that being pushed around the waves beat him up a bit. "I can assume you were washed up here. Then again, there were magical fragments floating int he air around you. Where are you from?" She asked. If he answered, Raine knew he might still be suffering trauma. Curiousity compelled her to question him. "Let me help you up. Can you stand?"  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff