Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Bad's UW search!Seeking Matchmaker to fetch man(update 6/28) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 am
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Friend
  • Your SoA: Tsubame
    User Image
  • Bio: Tsu is a good beybanu but she also can appear cold since she deals more with her family then with pride members, other then cubs. She likes talking to and playing with cubs.
  • Plot ideas: How they meet is up to you and I think it would be best if Tsu tried to help a bit with the cold shoulder Bad has. She wouldn't try to 'fix' the young girl but rather show her ways to get around the guys, if possible.
  • Who starts: Either or ^^
  • Extra: i would rather have cake ^^ oh and if these two do become good friends there might be a extra twist coming Bad's way if Tsu gets preggers again. *zipps mouth* but its a secret ninja

Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Friend
  • Your SoA: Naim'Namir aka Namir
    User Image
  • Bio: Namir does his best to be a proper pad of the pride but he sees the females more as equals then some other pads do, in some cases even as superiors tho not likely in Bad's case. He is a healer so he doesnt take with the whole 'spare the rod spoil the child' mentality, Namir is more of a 'playing to learn' person ^^
  • Plot ideas: I think it would be a good plot if Namir finds Bad after a pad or banu try to teach her manors... leaving the cub hurt. This will make Namir really angry at the person who did it all the while he will try to heal Bad while keeping his temper under control.
  • Who starts: Either or ^^
  • Extra: The cake is a lie.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 am
@Fiction: I'm really quite interested in Tsu and Badiah interacting (and quite curious about that mystery you mentioned, hehe), but maybe we should save their interaction for when Bad gets a little older (juv or adol) and more bitter? I'd like Tsu to be dealing with the full brunt of Bad's angst, so to speak, for max interesting conflict. =3

We can do Namir a lot quicker though. Bad wouldn't say who gave her 'a lesson' come hell or high water, though she'll be pretty upset and give Namir something of a hard time I'm sure. XD I've put you on my "RPs to start" list on the front page, but it's going to take me a while to work down it.... so if you feel like getting it going to jump-start the RP, feel free, lol.  

Murphys_Law

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 am
that's understandable murphy, tho if she gets picked for breeding ill poke you in pms ^^

and with namir it should be pretty interesting. and we shall see who starts it first blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:33 pm
Could do a three-way, sure.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:00 pm
Gubari would like to say that Mirsa can't be her Uncle-Friend first because he's only her HALF-UNCLE, while Gubari is her Full-Uncle as he is Zarha's Full-Brother v_V *ghetto snap*

/shot

>:[ The RPs that will be had with Bad/Mirsa/Gubari will be hilarious. I can just see it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 pm
Mirsa would like to remind Gubari that his dad's more important, and also that he's better-looking and at least four times more intelligent.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Enemy
  • Your SoA: Ewa'dufu
  • Bio: Ewa is prime and proper, she does exactly what her daddy wants her to do. She's the only daughter in a litter of four. She's very respectful to her brothers and father. Her mother was cat-napped to the pride, she had a happy life before and now she's very sad/there's a lot of drama surrounding everything.
    Ewa will only don't know where I was going with that.
  • Plot ideas: I think they could maybe be cubhood friends? But, Ewa dissaproves or something of Bad's behavior, and lack of manners.
  • Who starts: Not sure, we could talk about it?
  • Extra: Woot, cookies.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:20 am
@Tisiphone: Maybe frenemiesfor a while? Bad would probably stick around her (as a cub anyway) just to argue things. If you could open it that would be great, since I'm like, doing a ton of openings for Bad now. XD If you really can't, I'll stick your name on the end of the list on the front page.  

Murphys_Law

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:22 am
I can open, let me talk to Ecavi (She owns the father/he's in charge) to see how she'd be able to meet people outside of the family right now. Might take a bit, but I'll start one and pm you?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am
@Tisi: Sounds good to me. <3  

Murphys_Law

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 pm
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Hmm lets see what happens?
  • Your SoA: Bagrat
  • Bio: Bagrat is the son of Pad Nywele((the god of manes)) so he is a seer. He can only foresee good things never bad, his twin sister takes care of that. Bagrat is normally bubbly, but can some times have a hidden temper. He gets frustrated sometimes cause he will see a good vision but not the bad thing that happens right after that. Bagrat's treatment of females reflects his father's (in a way), outside of the den he is waaaaaay different to them. Bagrat acts like a male among males and females are lower then him, but in the den females are spoiled rotten. Given great gifts and each their own spoiling times and days off from daily duties. Bagrat has a wandering spirit deep down, between litters being raised there will be what he calls walk a bouts. He will up his harem and take a small vacation with them then return to the pride. ((normally he will try to pick up a gift or some sort to make up to his pride for leaving his duties temporarily etc./ sometimes vacations are taken with only one female they are short a couple of days at the most. In this case the rest of his Harem is taken care of by Nywele till he returns.))

Current: Bagrat will be leaving on his quest soon.

• Plot ideas: Lets rp and see what happens Bagrat might try to put her in her place or he might not. It all depends on what she does and how she interacts with him.
  • Who starts:If you would be so kind as to start *
    puppy dog eyes*
  • Extra: *does the I got a cookie dance*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:16 pm
@Naysha: I'm all for seeing how it goes. Probably either really good or bad. And I can start, but give me a little time to start it and I'll PM it your way. ninja  

Murphys_Law

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:56 pm
I await your pm =D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 am
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Inspiration
  • Your SoA: Nithya
  • Bio: Nithya is the best dancer in the U'W (which was okayed by Roxy) and despite being an infertile leotah and not a very good huntress, she is still the beybanu of her pad Jalil. She used to dance to earn her living before she met Jalil, who loved her after seeing her practice her routine and set out to woo her. She's quick, she's got a sassy side and an independant streak, so she's perhaps not as humble and subservant as some U'W females...but her general demenour is graceful and when I say sassy I don't mean loud or brash.
  • Plot ideas: Nithya would probably, on meeting Bad, find her curious. She'd either find her a little annoying or want to watch out for her (won't know until they meet). Especially if Bad has a deal made with Jalil, Nithya's pad. In turn, Nithya could serve as the inspiration for Bad and perhaps help her one day with dancing, since dancing is Nithya's area of expertise and the only reason she's valued herself.
  • Who starts: You could, I could, I don't mind!
  • Extra: My AIM is merytryre, if you wanna AIM me. I don't bite biggrin

Successful Edit

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 am
@Edit: They might get alone better while Bad is still young I think. Sounds like Nithya is a classy sort, and Bad will become less and less so as she ages. We should try them out though, and if you'd start the RP it would be a great help though. <3<3<3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff