Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
CASH SHOP: CARNIVALE!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trashkawa

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:22 pm
That Donna del Carnevale hair with the pearls in it is gorgeous!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 pm
Yay your wearing the perriot I gave you XD I am only this happy because one gift I spent 500GCash on during VDay in my contest thread the person just sold it right away D:  

KageFiendBaka

The Committee Staff Loiterer

10,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 pm
KageFiendBaka
Yay your wearing the perriot I gave you XD I am only this happy because one gift I spent 500GCash on during VDay in my contest thread the person just sold it right away D:

They were better off selling it right away. The cost went down. So they could buy it again with a bit of profit. [[Yes, I'm a money grubbing jerk.]]

Though, it's worse when they beg for an item, and they sell it. :/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:42 pm
t h e C a r d M a s t e r
KageFiendBaka

They were better off selling it right away. The cost went down. So they could buy it again with a bit of profit. [[Yes, I'm a money grubbing jerk.]]

Though, it's worse when they beg for an item, and they sell it. :/

Lol yes you are and yah thats true XD I had someone do that once lol.  

KageFiendBaka

10,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:46 pm
KageFiendBaka

Psh. I can be nice. Just never when it comes to easy profit methods. XD

I gave someone a Fondue because they were 'questing' for it, and she sold it on the market. She even told me about it. :/
What about you?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:50 pm
KageFiendBaka

Psh. I can be nice. Just never when it comes to easy profit methods. XD

I gave someone a Fondue because they were 'questing' for it, and she sold it on the market. She even told me about it. :/
What about you?

I giftes a heartless one to a girl who was begin for one saying she wanted it so bad...1 hour later she sent me a message saying "Thanks that heartless one made me some good money on the market sucker" ...so yah lol.  

KageFiendBaka

10,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm
KageFiendBaka
I giftes a heartless one to a girl who was begin for one saying she wanted it so bad...1 hour later she sent me a message saying "Thanks that heartless one made me some good money on the market sucker" ...so yah lol.

Haha.. XD
Well, at least you only used Gaia Cash. Unless you buy them for real. o.o;;

Man, I wonder if we can have a gift exchanging event. XD
As much as I love giving gifts [[whenever profit isn't involved]], I love getting some back. Even the crappy pins made me happy when I was giving out swords and as many of the plushies I could.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 pm
KageFiendBaka

Haha.. XD
Well, at least you only used Gaia Cash. Unless you buy them for real. o.o;;

Man, I wonder if we can have a gift exchanging event. XD
As much as I love giving gifts [[whenever profit isn't involved]], I love getting some back. Even the crappy pins made me happy when I was giving out swords and as many of the plushies I could.

The VDay event was awesome. I gave away like 3 heartless ones and 1 Loves worrior and god knows how many plushies but fyi I did use GCash XD  

KageFiendBaka

10,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 pm
KageFiendBaka
The VDay event was awesome. I gave away like 3 heartless ones and 1 Loves worrior and god knows how many plushies but fyi I did use GCash XD

Meh. Gaia's just getting smarter of how to make people spend their GCash.

And I meant like you used real money to buy the GCash?

And wowwy. I got a Love's Warrior from a friend and been trying to get enough GCash to pay her back one day. XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:02 pm
KageFiendBaka

Meh. Gaia's just getting smarter of how to make people spend their GCash.

And I meant like you used real money to buy the GCash?

And wowwy. I got a Love's Warrior from a friend and been trying to get enough GCash to pay her back one day. XD

Lol well I spent 10$ real life and rest was from offers.  

KageFiendBaka

10,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:05 pm
KageFiendBaka
Lol well I spent 10$ real life and rest was from offers.

Lol.. Ten bucks.. How much GC is that?
Let me guess. Enough for an MC? XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:08 pm
Oh my goodness. That's why you shouldn't gift strangers. You gotta know the person well enough to actually gift them something they'll keep. When it comes to me being gifted, I either gift it to another person if it's duplicate (or sell in MP), or keep it if it's an item with decent value. -ish a packrat- D:

Back on topic, I don't know whether I should get the bundle with gold or cash. e_e;  

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:13 pm
Yen Quest
Oh my goodness. That's why you shouldn't gift strangers. You gotta know the person well enough to actually gift them something they'll keep. When it comes to me being gifted, I either gift it to another person if it's duplicate (or sell in MP), or keep it if it's an item with decent value. -ish a packrat- D:

Back on topic, I don't know whether I should get the bundle with gold or cash. e_e;

Save your gold and GCash.

Wait about two weeks and buy the bundle or the items individually if that way's cheaper. The price'll drop by then. XP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Aha, what was I thinking? xD

Well, I have to decide on saving gold/cash for this bundle, or for the ones leaving this coming Sunday. I earn gold slowly.  

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

Kumi Uchiha

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:16 pm
If you just wait a two weeks or so, the price of the items in the market will drop quite considerably than they are now. :3
It's only the first day they were released, so I wouldn't buy a bundle yet, unless you're buying one with Gaia Cash. If you did, sell it now. I'm not joking.
The price is gonna drop so fast. XD

Anyways, does anyone else think that the Bel Gondoliere would go perfectly with the black, white, and orange of the Ringmaster? :3

oh yes it would! luckily i'll have money today so i can get it later today when i get home from school!  
❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games