Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

"show you what i have got?" he stayed silent for a moment "dont you get it?" he looked at her again "im giving you a head start....girl" he said coldly, he clearly didnt see as a threat....yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image"You better be ready." Quintessa said. She twirled her blade around forming a water dragon. "Let's see if you can handle this. Water Dragon Blade." 'I hope this works.' she thought as her dragon attacked the man.  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

Rennity

Witty Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:27 am
Rio-Shadow Lord
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rio was about to reply, when he heard Adam's soft voice behind him. "Dammit, what's he doing here?" he snarled, turning to look behind him. He went to take a step forward, then remembered the girls and glanced over his shoulder. "I'll see you later sweetie, got me some business to take care of." With that, he disappeared in the shadows.

Appearing perched on a tree high above, he looked down on Adam and a woman. Squinting, he tried his best to remember who she was, considering she looked quite familiar. Cupping his hands over his mouth, he took a deep breath before calling out. "Heeeey!" He waved down at them just before the woman attacked Adam, his fellow shadow lord.

Then, it hit him. She was a Guardian.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:35 am
User Image"And who might you be?" Quintessa asked looking up at Rio. 'I got a bad feeling about this guy.'  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Adam slowly looked at the water dragon "what...is that all?" he asked as he put a finger out in front of him, a small dark purple beam shot from his finger and hit the dragon, then it was gone. ".....i was wrong, if thats all you have you will never be good enough, ill finish this quick" he said and got up, reaching into his cloak and pulled out a strange item, it looked like a gun, though it had no hole in the barrel or trigger, he looked at rio and then back at the girl, this weapon was well know as his favorite, he rarely used it but when he did...well people who saw this weapon were smart enough to move away from it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image"I'm just getting started." Quintessa said. "Tsunami Hurricane."  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm
Both sisters eat their food. Naki wiped her mouth and gave a discussed face. Kai looked at her. "I-i know Mice are horrible but we have to handle it. I promiss you we will eat like kings, get a shawer, and sleep on a soft bed."
Right is Kai left is Naki
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

Adam slowly aimed the odd gun shape at the attacks "pointless" he said as a light flash, the girls attack was gone again, followed by a trail, a deep gorge right by quintessa "...i missed" he said  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image"I've never done anything to you." Quintessa said disappearing. 'This guy is trouble.'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

The boy put the item away as he sat back down ".......its what you will do" he said to himself.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 pm
Naki saw a butterfly and chased after it fare away from the campsight. Kai was paying attention to the fire making sure it doesn't cause a fire.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:31 pm
alice woke up and noticed it waz giting a bit dark so alice and izzy went deeper into the forest untill they came to thair big house they built useing magic a long time ago  

talesofnightmare

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:32 pm
Kai started singing a soft song not paying attention.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 pm
izzy started a fire in the fire place as alice cooked dinner  

talesofnightmare

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rennity

Witty Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:05 pm
Rio-Shadow Lord
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Haw?" He cocked his head. Why was Adam trying to kill her- Was he given orders? Pulling out the last pocky stick, he began to chew on it. The battle was getting interesting, although Adam was getting to cocky. They didn't let just anyone on the Dragon Guardian's team, didn't he know that. Sighing, he leaned against the stump.

When she disappeared, he figured she would try attacking from behind. He had a few seconds. Jumping down, he simply disappeared in air then reappeared near Adam. "What are you doing?!" He growled, glaring down at him.  
Mystical Elements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff