Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Red-Light Healing (BMC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 pm
Maia was mostly unscathed. Her fuku was a little dirty and battered, but elsewise she only sported a few bruises. The other's around her were so much worse off. Not to mention this place, it wasn't a hospital and though low key, it put her on egde. She needed to do something. She need a distraction, she realized as she tried to wipe the grime from her fuku.

She cleaned her hands quicly, grabbed gauze and bandages she spotted and set to work on the lesser wounds of anyone who allowed it. One couldn't have a brother studying to be a doctor, patching you up all the time without picking up a thing or two. She tried to be quick and effiecient about it as she made her way around.

After a few minutes she was with Ares and those around her supplies in hand, though for a minute she justed listened to the conversation, she did ask during a paused if anyone needed her help.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 pm
Scylla's voice was tight when she spoke again to Ares. "We could have lost you, and Nemesis, but thank God, we didn't. We could have lost everyone. I'm going to say that looking around the room, having remembered ourselves enough to lose only one, we did fairly well. Not good, by any means." And then she went silent, nodding curtly as Ares assigned her and Albali to a permanent team, giving the Senshi of Echoes a tight smile. "I'm glad you're alright, Ares." it was soft. "You saved my life too. I think I owe you a steak dinner, at the least."

She watched the Senshi's hand stroke through the Guardian Cat's fur, and realized, abruptly, that she ached. Everything about her ached. Her heart ached, and her body ached, and before she could stop it, the first tear slid over her cheek and she sat back down, trying to hide her face so that no one could notice. Warriors weren't supposed to cry. They weren't supposed to mourn the loss of a child, an ally, and their own innocence like this. She was seven again, and Michael was leaning over her, holding her after a nightmare-- Big girls don't cry. She lifted her head when she felt in control, unable to hide her red eyes.

"Kurma may have taken us there to be attacked, but he also gave the White Moon access to their planets. I agree, he is hiding something. Lyra is right. He has too much power. But Super Sailor Chibimoon does seem genuine enough. It is possible she is being manipulated- it is also possible she is just lonely. Even the white moon seems conflicted in how to deal with her. Is she their proper Princess? Isn't she? Even the ones who accept her could drop her any moment if they find their Serenity. If Kurma is her father, if he is the one courting her, giving her attention and warmth, it makes sense that she could be easily manipulated. Albali, you said she is affectionate, are you close to her, or in contact with her?" There was a lot she didn't know about her new partner, so if it were possible...

"We can't just close our mind to her innocence, Zirconia. She is a powerful potential ally. Lyra is not suggesting we go blindly into following her. As for Tartaros, Ares," Scylla's throat closed. She'd told Ares of her own adventures there, and she had mourned with the Parallels for their loss, even though she had mourned more for the loss of the boy who she owed her life to more than the woman who had killed him to save them all. "No. I never met them."

And then Ares said it. Chibimoon was the Black Lady? "That..." she shook her head. "If I recall, Chibimoon confessed how long she was alone, Ares. It falls into place that she would go from one person who supported and encouraged her power, to another who might do the same, especially if she was afraid her past could be used against her." The Devils Advocate-- Scylla played it.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

kalindara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm
Head snapping up, Birhan stared at Ares in shock. So the little princess who wanted everyone to follow her had actually been the villain running around last year? Birhan was sure they'd been a meeting where some princess or other (Chronos? Ares' own Nehelenia?) has reported Black Lady had stolen their special princess crystal. Purple eyes narrowed and darkened. It wasn't quite on the level of stealing starseeds, but it was quite close, to Birhan's mind.

Without her realising it, Birhan's mind edged 'Chibimoon' all that much closer to the categorisation of 'enemy'. (Wouldn't Zirconia be happy if she knew?)

"Then she's definitely not to be trusted, whether she is in on this or not. Clearly there is no longer a question of 'innocence', if she's been corrupted." She held up a hand, almost expecting Lyra to protest. "Even if she isn't corrupted now, I don't believe for a moment that the time she spent as such didn't leave it's mark on her soul."

The tiny lady working on Birhan's wounds tied one last knot and cut the thread before tidying up her tools. Unsure if the lady was now leaving, or just moving on to another senshi, Birhan crossed her stitched-arms over her chest and leant back in her chair. Cheap uncomfortable thing, but Birhan saw no point in sitting up like a schoolgirl being scolded when Ares seemed more inclinded to strategise than point out flaws.

Scylla had a lot of valid points. Birhan was actually nodding along to most of it, when something else occured to her.

"Are we sure this 'Wiseman' is dead? How do we know he isn't this Kurma person? Older male in charge of corrupted Black Lady, older male in charge of un-corrupted Chibimoon... Is this really just a coincidence?"

It wasn't that Birhan was overly smart. (Not that she was stupid, she just wasn't that academically-minded.) She was just questioning everything at this point. Healthy paranoia at work after the day's mishaps.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm
Sailor Ares waved away Maia's offer to help, though she did appreciate the kind gesture from the girl. So long as they were all together, they remained strong -- even if Rota had not been so lucky. Her eyes were locked on Scylla who still stood by the side of her bed. Oh right... the Nega. It had been nothing short of an impulse to kill the one who tried to attack the Senshi of the Kraken. It hardly needed a thank you. Ares would expect the same action from Scylla had the situation been reversed.

When the warrior began to cry, Ares looked away. It was a shameful thing to do, but she would not rebuke Scylla for it. Ares had cried before... just always in private. Even in her sadness, Scylla offered points that intrigued Ares. A lonely Chibimoon was a weak Chibimoon. Was there something to be exploited there? Ares would never follow Chibimoon, but the tactician in her could not turn down a strong ally.

"The Princess has a crystal. That makes her powerful. It might... serve us to get close to her, any one of us. I am not the best choice for this. My heritage will engender no trust in her. But Lyra, perhaps? Albali? Maia, even? I would like any one of you to get close to the little pink royal. Pick her brain. Gain her trust." A thoughtful finger tapped lightly on the side of her chair. "Even if she will never fight with us, she is full of information that we could use. I believe Wiseman to be dead. I know our -- the Black Kingdom -- crystals were restored. I do not believe he would simply stop attacking. I do not believe Queen Nehelenia would have allowed him to live while she did not." Ares dropped her gaze and swallowed a rising lump of terrible sadness in her throat.

"But Chibimoon would know. She would be able to answer that question."  

Akina Tokuwa

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm
Maia nodded and simply put the things aside in favor of the conversation. When Ares spoke her name in reference to getting closer to the princess, she nodded. She would not at all mind the task and one could always use more alias.

"That is definitely doable," she said, " I am quite certain I can get close to the girl.

[[short post, but im so sleepy, im off to bed, can't even think straight]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:08 pm
The cat only made a slight nod to Scylla, a sign she had at least heard her and was mulling over the points she made and listened until Ares' spoke about picking the Princess's brain, which she agreed with enough she felt no need to make commentary.

She did agree that Chibimoon had the potential to be an incredibly powerful ally, however, she would never be able to see her as useful. With her past corruption and this new possibility of another corruption now, all that power in the hands of such a weak mind simply made her dangerous.

So dangerous, Zirconia's mind instantly went to more extreme ways of dealing with her, but even she could admit that was crossing a line that didn't need to be crossed at this point, and so she would wait for the intel before advising any course of action or decrying the princess again.

At the mention of Wiseman her fur stood on end a bit, making her decision to not speak out against Chibimoon again for the time being especially difficult due to their association, but the agitated cat managed to keep her mouth shut even though the tip of her tail flipping back and forth was a sign of silent, toxic thoughts of hate and heartbreak.

SpaceSalt

Backwoods Prophet

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:29 am
((sorry I was sleeping and then working - hense being super late to RP! Also I didn't technically RP Sirius as fighting but she was there and am assuming she got her a** kicked as her powers would have been useless and she still needs to work on her fighting!))

Sirius had followed the others after getting out of the fight that had probably scarred her for life. She had never been hurt as badly as she did in that fight and she was almost certain her wrist was broken but she kept it to herself for now while the conversation was going on.

She listened much to what was said and only after Ares stopped talking about the pink moon queen did she think to say anything.

"What about the girl who kicked us out? Pegasus... at least it looked like her from what I saw." Sirius was good at collecting information on youma it was her best trait as a senshi but she was the worst at keeping up with senshi info. "She kicked us all out right? How has she so much power and why?" She wasn't sure if this was something everyone else knew but it if wasn't surely it was something they should be finding out?

"Also how did the negaverse get there? The princess seemed shocked they were there, she clearly believed it was a safe place..." Sirius could probably ask questions for days but she was aching all over and still bleeding in some places. It seemed she would be going to hospital as soon as she got the time to. There were things to be done and said first and well Sirius just wanted answers, if the girls knew awesome if they didn't surely they should find out?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 pm
Nemesis was disoriented - she had no idea where she was, and the fact that members of the BMC were with her did little to comfort her. Her shoulders ached, and the fact that there was some chinese woman worrying over her injuries only proved to agitate her more. The bleeding had stopped, and apparently the wounds had been stapled shut while Nemesis drifted in and out of conscience. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Ares, and by the look on her face they were discussing something important. Great. This is what she wanted to wake up to, "Go away," she grumbled at the lady who was gingerly dabbing at her feverish forehead with a wet cloth.

"Honest to god, the more you guys talk, the shittier I feel." Well, at least she was... honest? Nemesis' presence guaranteed that there would be no good contribution to the discussion at hand from her. "Kurma and that pink moon pansy aren't worth s**t. They don't matter. Spaceman's a fool, pink moon pansy is a fool. I hardly doubt they have evil intentions waiting for us. Ignore them. They're unimportant. Negaverse. That's important. Let's go kill them.

That's productive, at least."

It was a little hard to tell if Nemesis was in her right mind or not, but it was probably a safer guess to assume that she was and pretend to take her words to heart. What she said was what she thought was important. "I'm going to kill that purple-haired c**t...

Hey, hey, Pegasus is the s**t." The battle had been a blur to her. Was Pegasus there? "She has so much power because she's the s**t." Well, Nemesis' torn loyalty was somewhat common knowledge. Pegasus was the captain of the Dream Team, and Nemesis would adamantly do anything to aid her. That was it. Nemesis was going to find Pegasus and have a chat with her, if Pegasus was even around somewhere. What if she was in Elysion?

If she was, Nemesis was going back. End of discussion. The BMC could follow on the tails of her a**-bow.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:53 pm
Requiem had been doing her best to help the others in need in the room next door, but she quickly learned she was of little aide. She had some wounds of her own, a decent-sized gash on her left bicep and many scrapes and bruises, but she was learning toughen up and fight through the pain. Her arm was wrapped to subdue the bleeding, the rest could be taken care of in times of lesser crisis.

She had very little medical or first aid knowledge, only the basics from what she had learned from Ume when her own wound had been prepared. The entire scene was a bit of a mess, and when she realized she was being in the way more than helping, she scooted her behind out of the room and joined Ares and the others.

There was blood on her hands, literally. It was greatly distressing to the young scout who couldn't seem to find any sort of sanitary sink or cloth to wash her hands with. Instead, she did her best to ignore the mess on her hands, although her fingers jittered in reflection of her discomfort.

She listened in to what the other members were discussing, much of which went over her head. She knew little of this 'Wiseman', only brief mentions here and there about the days before her time, and occasional current mentions of Pegasus. She was only a cadet and unsure of how much of this meeting she was supposed to overhear, so stood by the threshold quietly, deciding it best not to call attention to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:12 pm
"Helios is the Guardian of Elysion," Ares said. There was a pensive note in her voice. She was ruminating on something. "He is, it would seem, housed in the body of your Sailor Pegasus." This information was news to the Senshi of Smoke. "Elysion is his realm. His power there is great." It was as simple as that, Ares thought.

Chibimoon had seemed surprised, honestly surprised... but maybe the Blood Moon senshi were right. Maybe she was a good actress. "I have no idea how the Negaverse got in, but I plan to find out. Everyone should seek out that answer. If they came in through a doorway, then there must be a way to shut it." The puncture near her collarbone burned suddenly. She touched gently at the spot.

Nemesis's voice through the curtain in the other room grabbed her attention. "Killing the Negas is always our mission, Nemesis," Ares said. "But it doesn't mean we should be blind to recent developments. There are more enemies out there than the Negaverse." Wiseman, for one, had been a particular problem for the parallel court.

There were times when Ares wondered why Nemesis joined the Court at all. She held on to her old senshi team with sharp claws, even as she lamented the lack of killer determination in those ranks. Nemesis had great potential to be a powerful warrior, but Ares feared that she lacked the discipline to truly excel. The fact that she showed a staggering devotion to Pegasus would have been inspiring... if she were a member of the BMC.

Cool gray eyes appraised the super senshi in the chair a few feet away. "Pegasus is powerful, yes. But Helios was the one who thrust us all from Elysion." Ares had not been conscious to appreciate it, but had gotten the details whispered to her shortly upon waking. "I don't know where she is." Truth be told, Ares had a bone to pick with Nemesis. Other Blood Moon senshi had supported one another, but Nemesis had run off on her own after drinking with the Zodiacs. And her reward? Being knocked unconscious halfway through the battle.

Why was she pulling away from the Blood Moon? Nemesis had made a choice to enter their ranks, and then another to excel to Mercenary status. If they weren't there for each other on the battlefield, then what did any of it matter? Ares feared that perhaps Nemesis was not the determined fighter she had always thought she was. Perhaps it was simply a symptom of too much training. Perhaps all the work had exhausted her. It worried Ares. She needed Nemesis in their ranks. She needed an ally in the Senshi of Decay.

Just then, Ares noticed Requiem in the doorway. "Cadet," she said suddenly, distracting herself from Nemesis. "Come in and have a seat. You've earned the right." The senshi raised a hand to her head, rubbing at her temples.

"All right," she said, breathing out slowly. "Tell me what we witnessed on the battlefield. It was hectic. What did we learn? Who do we need to target? Did we learn any Nega names, any up-and-comers to watch out for? What about the Rainbow Crystals? Did we see anyone using one?" Her head was pounding now. She tried to look casual, waiting for the others to chime in.  

Akina Tokuwa

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:58 pm
Maia frowned feeling as though something was missing. So much information was being thrown out and they all seemed to have something to offer. She couldn't think or even keep her thought straight right now. She was tired and oh my goodness, still in her dirty fuku, which was distracting her thoughts. She absentmindedly attempted to remove smudges of dirt and fiddled with a tear.

Maia looked Ares when she asked about so many things at once and then she realized what was missing. She wasn't quite use to the BMC, she was still new and like Nemesis she had torn loyalties and ingrained methods that belonged to the Basterds. Shuffling she knew she need to do something and she hoped it would be okay, so she moved away looking around, until she noticed a board with an old poster on it and snatched it down. She received a glare from some woman, but that did not stop her from seeking out a pen, well maker and moving back to the others.

She stooped down in front of the other's who where seated, flipped the poster over and plopped it down on the floor, careful of feet and whatever else was on it. Plucking the cap from the marker she started writing, at the top Elysion, under Preist/ess Helios AKA Pegasus and went from there. Making categories on the rather large poster. Negaverse, Senshi, Crystals, Other.

Under each category she started writing down as much of what they had already discussed as she remembered, only stopping to make sure they were alone before continuing. Under other in big bold letters went KURMA: given homeworld access/ called meeting which lead to Elysion, caution advised. With a heavy heart she put down their casualty under senshi. She sighed and proceeded it with the words BMC: tactics revision and extra training.

She looked up once more to the others pen poise, not caring that she was stooped above in front of them, her panties on display for the world to see.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm
Leto stood outside the door to the room in the red-light district “hospital” that the rest of her team were residing in. Her hands were balled into fists at her side and she was lightly chewing on her lower lip, deep in thought. She missed whatever the hell happened tonight, and she didn’t think her teammates would be very impressed by that. Do I go in? Do I sit out here and eavesdrop on their meeting? She let out a deep sigh before quietly slipping through the doorway and immediately cringed when she saw her battered and bloody teammates in the room. The Senshi of Camouflage wasn’t entirely sure if she deserved to be here, but she sure as hell wasn’t going to stand by and wonder if everyone was alive and well- as well as they possibly could be, at least. Leto lowered her eyes to the ground, avoiding eye-contact with her superiors. She was ashamed to have missed a huge battle, as she should have been there to defend her teammates to her greatest ability.

((I know this is asking a lot- but there ain't a chance in hell I'm gonna be able to read through the entire event RP that happened over the weekend. Is there any way someone could PM me (or AIM- o0SylentNyte0o )with the coles notes version of what went down? I've been ridiculously swamped at school, trying to catch up with 2 weeks of classes that I've missed. ;; Thank you in advace)) ((Thanks Spy!))  

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

kalindara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:44 am
Birhan had let her attention wander for a bit as Nemesis and Ares had a little spat. For reasons Birhan didn't quite understand, the two were close, despite always seeming to be arguing or fighting or glaring or... well. It wasn't Birhan's idea of what a friendship should be, but to each their own. The redhead was also less than impressed with Nemesis' high opinion of Pegasis/Helios, but that had more to do with the fact that Elysion had been breached by the Negaverse, and then Pegasus chose to kick them all out, instead of, say, kicking the Negaverse agents out the moment they arrived?

When Ares asked for opinions on others in battle, Birhan snapped back to attention. She straightened in her plastic chair. "If I may say so, we should be giving that monster-armed woman a high-target status. She was more dangerous than anyone else on the field, excluding only the General-Kings and -Queens." And revenge for Ares was high on Birhan's mind. The assumption that everyone else shared the sentiment was all that kept Birhan from stating what she saw as the clearly obvious. A quick flick through the database on their senshi mobiles while Ares was out had given Birhan a name - Tanzanite. She somehow doubted there were two purple-haired ladies with crazy monster arms.

"There was also a boy I was fighting that would be worth keeping an eye," she faltered over that word, "on. When he was injured, Tanzanite was very protective of him. This may be because he... also possesses a monster trait." Birhan took a deep breath. Wolframite's large black eye swam before her. Clearing her throat, she continued, "He wears an eyepatch, but underneath that his eye is completely black and... I don't how better to explain it than utterly inhuman."

He had also been a decently skilled fighter, but that wasn't enough to put him ahead of all the other Negaverse agents in Birhan's mind. Far more important was his eye, and Tanzanite's affection for him.

"Highest probable database hit," Birhan said, clicking through her phone, "is 'Wolframite'."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 am
Maia added Tanzanite under the negaverse, followed by the words dangerous flesh/people eating arm even though it hadn't been mention. She had an experience with the terrifying nega before.

Her head snapped up Wolframite's description and she could feel her anger rise. She had good reasons to hate him. As Birhan said his name she practical growled. She definitely still wanted to make him pay and if she found out he'd his hand where it didn't belong once more tonight the desire would only become stronger.

She looked up to Birhan and her tension drained some. "He is Wolframite," she confirmed," I saw you were fighting him and I have to say that kick I saw before I was knocked over was impressive. I would love it if you could show me."

Under negaverse she added Wolframite: tiny patch wearing chained knife weilding nega, likes trying to take senshi starseeds. She looked up again wondering if she should mention Sassolite and figured it was definitely worth it. "There was a arrow shooting red-headed nega who has deadly aim and is very fast with her weapon, nasty thing, last time I encountered her was not good until I upgraded" she wracked her name but none was forth coming, so she looked to Birhan for a possible answer.

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 am
Gray eyes followed Maia as she crossed to the wall and procured some paper to write notes. It was good for a cadet. Her job was to learn right now. The doing came with time. She had survived the battle, and she had fought. Ares felt a pinch of pride to see Requiem and Maia still here, still breathing. Euterpe, too, she had noticed in the throws of battle. Yet all of their success could not distract her from the grand failure that had cost Cadet Rota her life.

A bell on the door tinkled. A less familiar face entered, one Ares was still getting to know. She hadn’t been at the battle. “Leto,” she said calmly. “Have a seat. You missed a lot.” The lines of cadets and mercenaries had blurred in this battle. War was upon them – of that Ares was certain. It was irrational to be angry at those who had not gone to the warehouse, but Ares had never been the most rational person in the world. Quietly, she attributed portions of Rota’s death to every Blood Moon senshi who had not gone to the warehouse.

But she saved the most blame for herself.

Birhan was the first to chime in with her appraisal of the battlefield. Ares listened quietly, drinking in every detail. “Tanzanite,” she said at the end. “Yes, she is a priority. I know more senshi who actively fear her than any other – aside from Beryl. We have to make a stand. Killing Tanzanite will send a message to everyone else. They run from the terrifying general? Well, the Blood Moon hunts her.” She thought of her own battle with Tanzanite, but did not share it with the room. She had told the Inner Sanctum of the battle that had put her in the hospital. Only Birhan would know as the others were still in transit or elsewhere. From the way she avoided eye contact, it was clear that Ares did not want her battle against the purple-haired monster shared with the others.

So she moved on. “Same for this Wolframite then – but he takes priority below the one who killed Cadet Rota. We must learn who that Nega was. Rota will be avenged. If Tanzanite cares for this Captain Wolframite, then we may be able to use it against her.” Eyes fell to Maia. "Record the information on the redhead with the arrows too. All Negas will die before us. We just need to lay out priorities, assign certain Blood Moon senshi to certain Negas..." This would take a lot of planning.

One hand picked a piece of lint from her bloodied bodice. “The General Queen I encountered… was considerably worse. I have never met a Nega of that strength before. No one is to engage them. Watch from a distance only. We need to learn more about them before planning an attack. Do we know their names?” Laurelite had brushed her off like she was nothing. It was not a feeling Ares was accustomed to in battle.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff