Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Vintage Posties <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:41 pm

User Image
"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇
A promise made beneath the cherry blossom "Let's come here again next year."
We made sure many times, but it's still unfulfilled

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yumiko and Yuichi Sohma
But I like to be called: Yumiko- Yumi, Miko, Usagi, Imouto. Yuichi- Yuu, Onii-san, Demon, etc.
The Number of candles on my birthday cake: Both sixteen. When I was born the doctor said I was a female and male
I'm always crushin' on: Both Straight
But for now I like: N/A
I usually am very: Yumiko-
Yumi is seen as the saint of the pair of twins. She has a gentle and strong personality despite her past. She is very sweet, loving and on occasions very stubborn. Yumi is a warm person and has a rather innocent personality, often getting embarrassed or flustered easily. She can be gracious, kind, and sensitive though she can be very dense to what is currently going on. She has a curious nature and is always dazing off into space, which causes her clumsy nature and tendency to forget small things. Yumi is known to ask questions that seem meaningless and not related to the current subject, though in truth they have more meaning than they seem. She is moody and a bit self-indulgent. Despite this, she is a very good friend and quite soft-spoken. She is very trusting and despite her denseness, she is very clever when it comes to the feelings of others.
Yuichi-
Yuchi is the demon of the set of twins, being the mischievous and playful one. He is the more boisterous one, as well as being very selfish, stubborn, and very immature. He always acts basically the same even when separated from Yumiko, though because she is no longer there to keep him company he see's no need to hold himself back. Yuichi can be rather childish and inconsiderate, not knowing how to interact with other people besides his sister since they both spent most of their lives only spending time with each other. They both, however, have a tendency to be honest, loyal, and bring confidence to others around them.

This is the role I play in this story of sorrow: Yumi- The Rabbit; Yuu- The Dog

ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ Lɪғє ≲≲≲

My Life So Far:
Yumiko and Yuichi were born a set of fraternal twins to one of the more distant branches of the Sohma family. Their parents Minase and and Daisuke, being very young and still unexperienced with the aspect of having a family, had estranged themselves from the Sohma family after they had found out that they were pregnant. Their parents had been against their being together from the start, but they had not heeded their warnings and they eloped. Being still very young and without much money, Daisuke got a job as a construction worker, the only job he could get despite it's low pay. For a while, they managed to get by and lived happily, anxious for their baby to be born so the could have a real family. When the found they were to have twins instead, they became rather nervous. They could barely get by on their own and with an upcoming baby, so another would be quite expensive. Daisuke began working longer hours, more and more stress beginning to build on him as he struggled to make money to feed his wife, the two children within her, and himself. When the twins were born, they didn't know how to react. Minase and Daisuke were on the edge of emotional breakdowns, with both their children being born zodiacs and hardly any income coming in, they had no choice but to give the children up. It hadn't helped that their mother was absolutely disgusted with the fact that their children were born as what she called "freakish monsters".

The twins were taken to the Sohma Estate and their mother, having broken down from emotional stress, had her memories erased. Daisuke kept his memories, his love, though small, still remaining for his children. The two were raised by their grandparents, on their fathers side. Despite the solemn and cold relationship with their Daisuke, they treated the two like close members of the family and welcomed them with open arms. Their father would often come to visit them, though the visits weren't very long. He would often bring them gifts and clothes in order to express that he still cared. The visits, though, shortened over the years. Their father had gotten a better paying job and their mother had become pregnant with a boy, one who has absolutely no idea about them. Soon their father had stopped visiting, only coming every few months or so to give a check to the Sohma family for taking care of them, or to have a very awkward conversation with the two about how much they'd grown or how they looked so much like their parents.

The twins soon became withdrawn, they had already lost one parent due to her own disgust of them, and it hurt to lose another. It hadn't helped that Yuichi had started to become a bit rebellious, often getting into fights and playing pranks on others. Yumiko was a sensitive child and was seen as a baby-cry. Due to this, the twins didn't make many friends and if they did, it didn't last very long. Her brother would often tell her "Who cares? We're better off alone." or "It doesn't matter, as long as we're together everything will be alright." Soon enough, the twins began to believe this themselves and shut the rest of the world out. They saw no need to even talk to other children and played by themselves in order to occupy their time. Despite their grandparents tries to be close to the two, all their attempts seemed to fail. Life began to seem better off without other people.

Other children would think the twins believed they were too good for others, especially since they were members of the Sohma family, one of the biggest families in Sakura, Japan. Yumiko was a baby-cry as a child, often tripping her own two feet or crying whenever her brother wasn't be her side. Because of this, she was constantly bullied by those around her, being teased and made fun. It was this that caused her brother to be so over-protective of her, and kept others from trying to get close to her. He even pushed away family members, honestly believing that befriending others would only result in pain. Even now the twins still shut everyone out besides themselves and the occasional family member.

Extra! Extra!:
Yumiko has a strong fear of insects as well thunder, often freaking out or throwing a breaking out in tears if she comes close to either or. Yuichi has a strong sister complex and his biggest fear is loosing her, though he does have a small fear for tight spaces; having been claustrophobic since childhood. Yumiko's hobbies include: cooking, cleaning, and art. Yuichi's hobbies include: video games, pranking others, reading and writing. Despite Yuichi's love of reading in writing, he has a very deep dislike towards school and is doing badly in most of his grades, having a C and below average, while his sister is acing all of her classes except English.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Tunes My Heart Plays:
Bleach- We
Bleach- Funny Days
Coldplay- Talk

What I ɭσѵе... :
Yumi-
Food, in general.
Cooking and cleaning.
Yuichi
Helping others
Yuu-
Spicy Foods
Video Games
Yumiko
Messing with others
What I нɑτє... :
Yumi-
Liars
Bullies
Those who mess with her brother
Being called a baby-cry
Yuu-
Those who hurt or mess with his sister
Awkward moments
Those with no sense of humor
Lairs

You, me, and the cherry blossom weather is recreated softly in the wind
Are you looking at it from somewhere? That same pink sky from that day?

truewildchild

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image
Miyuki
вυт ρєoρʟє cαʟʟ mє: Miyu
Seventeen yєαʀs αgo wнєɴ ι wαs вoʀɴ, тнє ɗocтoʀ sαιɗ ι wαs α female .
ι αм α Chobit ιɴ тнιs sтoʀy.
ι тєɴɗ to вє α вιт Silent, Childish, Shy .
мy crєαтoʀ, мy coɴтʀoʟʟєʀ: truewildchild .

User Image
"Who is...that special someone?"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Miyuki
But you can call me: Miyu
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a female
I'm always crushin' on: I am not sure. Human's are different.
But for now my heart belongs to: N/A
I can be very: Miyuki is known to be a rather kind though shy girl, though she tends to be very clumsy despite being a persocom. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about her past memories and having rather simple and meaningless thoughts. She is rather absent-minded although she is, in actuality, very intelligent. Miyuki tends to be very honest and blunt, her mother having always told her that lying was an awful thing. She has a rather love for human objects, such as manga and television shows. Miyuki is rather childish, having a love for playing and stuffed animals and such. She is a bit oblivious, usually not noticing until the last moment whether or not she is in a dangerous situation.
This is the role I play in this story: Chobit

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
Miyuki was the first special Chobit produced by Rumi Hazuki, whom she called "mother". Before Miyuki's "birth", Rumi and her husband, Yasuo Hazuki, had trouble impregnating. Each time it would either be a failed pregnancy or the child would be a still-born. Tired of each failed attempt after the other, Rumi decided it was time to create their own child, a persocom child- one with feelings that of a real child. It took three years of research, failed experiments, and impatient waiting, but when Miyuki was finally completed all of that didn't matter. They finally were able to have the child they always wanted.

When Miyuki was born, the couple was extremely happy with their lives. Miyuki was given beautiful clothing and was treated as a precious person in their lives. Each night, Rumi would come to her room and tell her a story. A story of a person, like her, that went out into the world in order too look for someone- a special someone meant just for her. She spoke that everyone had someone just for them, though thy may not always find their special someone. Every night, Miyuki would ask her, "Who is my special someone?". And each time, Rumi would give her a sad look, a pat on the head, and tell her it was up to her to find out.As days went on with her "parents", Miyuki began to feel lonelier and lonelier. She wasn't allowed outside, and when she was she had to be accompanied. She was beginning to feel that finding a special someone was next to impossible.

As Miyuki's depression began to grow, Rumi and Yasuo decided it was time to start trying for a real child. A child that, with Miyuki's help, could grow into a beautiful person. When Rumi became pregnant with the child, Miyuki grew instantly attached to her. She would cling to her mother's stomach and ask her many questions like: "How did you make the baby?", "Is it a boy or a girl?", or "Why is he in your stomach?". Her child-like curiosity had always gotten the better of her and because o this, Rumi would always let out a soft laugh and explain that she was asking too many questions. When the time came for the child to be born and Rumi was in labor, there were complications. The birth was taking too long and the baby was having trouble breathing. As the baby girl was born, the doctors rushed her into a room and tried their best to get her breathing again. But they failed, and the baby died.

After that event. Rumi was silent on most days. She would stare out the window with heartbroken eyes, thinking about the child she could have had. As the whole family's loneliness began to grow, Yasuo felt that it was time to take action. He began creating another child like Miyuki, with emotions and memories. He made her in Rumi's image and during her "birthing" process, he read the story that Rumi once read to Miyuki each and every night. And every night when he went back to bed, Miyuki would sneak into his laboratory. She would press her hands against the hard glass vessel that kept her "alive" and explain to the girl that she was her sister and it was their job to keep everyone happy.

When Yasuo introduced the experiment to Rumi, she didn't know what to say. She was angry and happy at the same time; angry that he had tried to replace their daughter and never told her about it, but happy that she had another child for whom she could put all her love into. When the child was born, Rumi gave her the name "Hanako". Everyday, Miyuki would go with Hanako and they would play together, whether it was hide-and-seek or a simple chess game. For years they lived a happy life. That was, until the government began getting suspicious. Agents would come over and try to interview the scientists and the two girls, but each time they would refuse. Rumi was cared that her only children would be taken away agian. Miyuki began seeing that empty look in her eyes once again, like the time after her real child died. Every time Hanako had asked Rumi about it, she would reassure her that everything was alright and Miyuki would attempt to stray off the topic. Hanako didn't need to know painful things like this.

One day, Rumi and Yasuo took them to the laboratory for what the claimed to be a daily check-up. Miyuki hadn't realized it was all a lie until the tears had begun to grow in their eyes and they said goodbye. After that. Miyuki felt an electrical surge in her body and her memories were deleted from her database. Than Rumi and Yasuo discarded thee girls in two separate locations within the city and the laboratory was destroyed. She now sits in an empty alleyway, her bare body covered in bedsheets and her system on off. The only memory she has is of a familiar voice within her dreams, telling her of someone like her, searching for a special someone.

My little secrets!:
Miyuki has a protection program which activates every time she feels she is in immediate danger. It was installed in her when Yasuo felt it best that they girl has a form of protection for her and her sister. When activated, Miyuki is given combative skills and can give off concussive blasts. Unlike most persocoms, Miyuki's power switch is located right above her left breast- the exact location of her "heart".

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
Ringo Biyori- Rocky Chack
Kiyoura Natsumi

Gimme! Gimme! :
Being useful
Being with my human
Human's
Reading
Take these away! :
Being a persecom
Feeling like somethings missing
Being treated differently
Liars

truewildchild

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Marionette Aya Levine
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Marie-chan!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Noah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a beautiful female.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am Seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am straight but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on a special someone.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Rocky Chack
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Still Doll // Kanon Wakeshima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the Earl Millenium

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
Marionette is cold, playful, and flirtatious and is the woman every guy wants. Nicknamed Marie, she has no trouble getting guys to give into her every whim and loves to use that to her advantage. She is a controlling person and a seems to enjoy making people angry or aggressive, finding it amusing how easily upset people can get. Marie can be secretive and never really trusts in anyone besides the Earl and the occasional Noah member. Marie doesn't even seem to be capable of trusting in herself. She has a childish side however, and shows it on most occasions. Never having the ability to be a grownup, she never found the reason to act like one. Often, she likes to toy with others and play rather dark games. Marie is considered to be just a bit twisted - or maybe a lot. Having to live an empty life could do that to a person. She is violent and has a destructive personality although she will rarely show it, due to the fact that it is unladylike and does not suit her beautiful appearance. Despite everything though, there is a part of Marie that is waiting to be freed. A part of her that is kind and caring, although its almost impossible to show. Almost.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
Marie is one of the youngest Noah as of yet, her representation being the Wisdom of the Noah Memories. Before becoming a Noah, her name was Lizette Anderson. Lizette was born into a very wealthy family, a mother who was a famous singer and her father whom was a wealthy pianist. As the child of a family of musicians, Lizette was often pushed to be like her parents and make a prodigy of herself. Her father was a cold man who cared about no one but himself and her mother, while her mother was a very kindly woman. Often, when Lizette was feeling lonely or had gotten into a fight with her father, her mother would comb her long beautiful hair and whisper to her that everything would be okay in the end.

Then things started to become strange. Lizette would go off into her room to play strange little games on her own. She even began talking to herself, as if another person was there when in actually, there wasn't. Her parents brushed it off as a simple phase, believing that as a child, this was normal. Then, in the middle of a rainy night, Lizette awoke and screamed frighteningly. When a maid rushed into the room, followed by her parents shortly after, they were astonished to fine stigmata engraved into her forehead. It was bleeding and Lizette wouldn't stop screaming. Not sure if it was the pain from her forehead or if her fragile mind had broken, they called a doctor.

The doctor couldn't come up with a reasonable excuse as to why she was acting like this, unsure if the girl had caused this harm to herself or if it had appeared overnight. After that night, Lizette stopped speaking. Instead she lingered around the hallways eerily, muttering creepy songs under her breath as she skipped along hallway after hallway. Her mother had begun to get frightened of the child, her father ignored it on the other hand and told the woman to let the child be.

Nights went by and each night, Lizette would wake up in fits of sheer pain and agony, screaming for her life and grasping at the bed sheets. Maids began to whisper rumors about how the girl was possessed by a demon. Others said she was the devil herself. Her mother would purposefully avoid her in the hallways, but never seemed to escape the child's presence. Each Lizette seemed to get worse.

One day, Lizette stumbled upon her mother in the hallway. Just as the woman was about to walk away hastily, Lizette caught her hand. She looked at her with her empty doll-like eyes and an eerie smile and asked her, "Mommy, do you still love me?" The woman's eyes widened and she shuddered, but she just nodded her head and plastered a smile upon her face. Lizette then dragged her back to her room and made the woman brush her hair once again. Her mother tried her best to avoid her daughter's gaze in the mirror. Every few moments, Lizette would ask the same question: "Mommy, do you still love me?" And each time the woman would answer "Yes" and continue brushing. As Lizette asked her this one final time the woman answered "Yes" once again, though her thoughts uttered "No" again and again. At that moment Lizette stood up and turned to her mother, her skin now a dull gray and and her patterned stigmata now clear with an eye growing out of the center of her forehead. Her eyes looked frightening and her voice dark as she stated, "You're lying..."

The next morning, the Anderson family, including the occasional aid, were found severely murdered and their only daughter, Lizette, was missing. The search for her was discontinued after a few years and she was never heard of again. Meanwhile, a ballet dancer by the name of Marionette Aya Levine appeared and took over the stage. Also, a new member of the Noah Clan was found...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
Marie represents the "Wisdom" memories of the Noah. Like all Noah, Marie has absolute command over all the Akuma, as well as destroying Innocence by simply touching it. All of her abilities, like other Noah, are based on Dark Matter. As a Noah, she is immune to the Akuma blood virus, which is normally fatal to the human's touch. Her human appearance is a blonde-haired American Beauty in her late teens. In her Noah form, her skin darkens and an eye grows in the center of her forehead/stigmata. In her Noah form, her senses are greatly heightened, giving her the abilities of lie detection, memory manipulation and other unknown abilities that rely on the brain for power. She has the ability to read people's minds and crush their heads, though only under the exception that they are staring into the eye within her forehead. She can also project memories and other images into people for observation, a very useful skill that she takes advantage of. Because of her abilities, she is a Noah to be feared. She is even feared by a few of her fellow Noah, having the ability to creep into their head at any given moment.

truewildchild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:01 pm
Chiharu Ayame Sohma

User Image

"You can climb a ladder up to the sun / Or a write a song nobody has sung"

I go by..
Chiharu, nothing else.
Is it that hard? I'm obviously...
Female
I've been living for years..
Nineteen
I'm just one page...
The God
A very special date...
December 22
Because You are special...
No one
I could sing forever..
Talk // Coldplay
Powdery Snow // Luka and Gakupo

Just the way I am...
Chiharu is cold and unforgiving. She gives off the impression that she doesn't care, which tends to piss most people off. She can be easily angered, and can turn violent without intending to. Her cruel demeaner causes to hurt others intentionally most of the time, though it is mostly out of the fear that they are becoming too close to her. Chiharu is brutally truthful, except when it comes to herself, and dislikes liars. Due to her violent nature, she lashes out at people and can hurt them without noticing, such as a slap in the face or pulling of the others hair. She is very sensitive and her feelings are hurt easily, though she may not show it. Even though Chiharu is cruel and hurtful, there is a part of her that is kind and caring, though she only chooses to reveal it with her closest relatives.

Do we have to Talk about this?
Chiharu was born among the tears of other Zodiac members. They told her they had cried when she was born because their God had finally come to them, Chiharu believed it was because they shared her deep sorrow. Her father had died of cancer of the throat while she was still in the womb, so Chiharu never got the chance to meet him, the father that was looking forward to her birth so very much. He was a kindly man and when he died, it felt as if a part of the Sohma home was missing.

After Chiharu was born it was revealed that she was the God of the Zodiac, cursed to die at a young age. Or in other words, cursed to suffer her short life. With this information, something inside Chiharu's mother snapped. From the depression of her husbands death and the role her daughter was given as God of the zodiac, she just couldn't take the stress anymore. Chiharu's mother stopped moving one day. She never left her room let alone her bed, she wouldn't eat or drink unless it was forced down her throat, and all day she just stared out the window, her eyes dark and devoid of life. Chiharu however, remained a happy girl, always full of life for she decided she would continue to live on for as far as she could. She succeeded in all her grades and was a top student, loved by everyone and with boys always chasing at her heels. But without her mother, the only parent she had left, Chiharu felt empty inside.

One day, as Chiharu was visiting her mother, she pleaded for her mother to come back to her, to be the person she once was. Chiharu's mother remained silent for a few moments, until she finally spoke. "It's all your fault he's dead," she whispered with tears flowing down her eyes. "It's all your fault!" Chiharu's mother sprung toward her, her hands clinging around Chiharu's throat. As the breath began to leave Chiharu's body, maids came to her aid, pulling her mother off of her. Due to this event, she sent her mother off to an insane asylum and Chiharu forever withdrew herself from the world.

After that, Chiharu's personality changed drastically, especially when she began to get sickly for long periods of time. As the periods began to get worse, so did her mental state. She became cold and uncaring, even hateful. Her once kind gestures, became cruel and she distinguished herself as better than others. She would throw dishes or purposefully hurt others. She seemed like an entirely different person. There was a part of her that remained intact however, only revealing itself to those she felt very close to. Chiharu began to prefer solitude, finding it better then the pitiful or hateful looks people gave her. Lately though, she has been getting sicker and sicker and so she fears the worst is soon to come.

I will always love these...
• Sweet foods
• Reading
• Being left alone
• Rainy days and stormy weather
• Not being sick

I will forever despise these...
• Liars
• Outsiders
• Sunshine or hot weather
• Pity
• Being Sick
• Nightmares

It seems I've forgotten...
Chiharu has a strong fear of dying and being forgotten, often having nightmares of such a thing. She can paint really well and used to do so before she changed, though she chooses not to anymore, finding no use in it. Due to her sickly nature she is home-schooled and prefers ruining other peoples lives when she is bored or feeling unwell.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) truewildchild

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image

ε ɖ ε ɴxx ε ʅ ɪ ɀ α в ε т ʜ xx ʄ ε ɴ ʀ ɪ ϲ ӄ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ ϻʏ cυʀʀєɴт ʄєєʅɪɴɢs ┅ A bit bored and rather lonely.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can climb a ladder up to the sun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ ωʜϵʀϵ oʜ ωʜϵʀϵ ɖo ɪ вϵʅoɴɢ? ┅ In the Main Hall.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Or write a song nobody has sung
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ ɪɴ ϻʏ ʜϵαɖ, тʜϵʀϵ ρʅαʏs α coɴsтαɴт soɴɢ... ┅ Talk // Coldplay
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Or do something that's never been done

User ImageUser Image

xx Words, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

xxWords, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

xx Words, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:24 pm
The God cool

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxCHIHARU AI SOHMA

xxxx»xxI was born a (( female )) about (( Seventeen )) years ago.
xxxx»xxI am a (( God )) in this pretty little tale.
xxxx»xxPeople tell me that I can be a bit (( Cold, Violent, Sensitive )) but what is the big deal with that?
xxxx»xxOops, I forgot to say that my puppet master is (( ll Vintage Nerd ll ))

User Image

xx████████████████████████████████████████████xx

xxxxxCHIHARU AI SOHMA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxLet's make the rain pour down on e v e r y t h i n g

my role I'm the God, for now anyway.
            My song: Sweet Romance // Gojou Mayumi
            Seiyuu: Luka Megurine
            Love them: Chiharu has a love for sweet things. Most of the time it is the only thing that she can keep down in her stomach, other foods usually being thrown up. She has a small love for reading, though she is not able to read as fast as Jun, though her love for them usually limits out Science Fiction and Mystery novels. Chiharu also likes rainy days, despite how depressing most might find it. Somehow, she finds it quite comforting, the rain sometimes being the only thing able to get her to sleep on most days.
            Burn them all: Chiharu has a very strong dislike towards liars, which was rooted from the belief that most of those whom she called "friends" would spout lies about how much they actually cared about her. She also has a hatred towards outsiders, believing that they don't belong within her family, that the zodiacs were meant to stay alone and to only keep each other company. Chiharu hates being pitied, wishing that people would treat her differently and as an equal.

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Chiharu was born among the tears of other Zodiac members. They told her they had cried when she was born because their God had finally come to them, Chiharu believed it was because they shared her deep sorrow. Her father had died of cancer of the throat while she was still in the womb, so Chiharu never got the chance to meet him, the father that was looking forward to her birth so very much. He was a kindly man and when he died, it felt as if a part of the Sohma home was missing.

After Chiharu was born it was revealed that she was the God of the Zodiac, cursed to die at a young age. Or in other words, cursed to suffer her short life. With this information, something inside Chiharu's mother snapped. From the depression of her husbands death and the role her daughter was given as God of the zodiac, she just couldn't take the stress anymore. Chiharu's mother stopped moving one day. She never left her room let alone her bed, she wouldn't eat or drink unless it was forced down her throat, and all day she just stared out the window, her eyes dark and devoid of life. Chiharu however, remained a happy girl, always full of life for she decided she would continue to live on for as far as she could. She succeeded in all her grades and was a top student, loved by everyone and with boys always chasing at her heels. But without her mother, the only parent she had left, Chiharu felt empty inside.

One day, as Chiharu was visiting her mother, she pleaded for her mother to come back to her, to be the person she once was. Chiharu's mother remained silent for a few moments, until she finally spoke. "It's all your fault he's dead," she whispered with tears flowing down her eyes. "It's all your fault!" Chiharu's mother sprung toward her, her hands clinging around Chiharu's throat. As the breath began to leave Chiharu's body, maids came to her aid, pulling her mother off of her. Due to this event, she sent her mother off to an insane asylum and Chiharu forever withdrew herself from the world.

After that, Chiharu's personality changed drastically, especially when she began to get sickly for long periods of time. As the periods began to get worse, so did her mental state. She became cold and uncaring, even hateful. Her once kind gestures, became cruel and she distinguished herself as better than others. She would throw dishes or purposefully hurt others. She seemed like an entirely different person. There was a part of her that remained intact however, only revealing itself to those she felt very close to. Chiharu began to prefer solitude, finding it better then the pitiful or hateful looks people gave her. Lately though, she has been getting sicker and sicker and so she fears the worst is soon to come.

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Chiharu is cold and unforgiving. She gives off the impression that she doesn't care, which tends to piss most people off. She can be easily angered, and can turn violent without intending to. Her cruel demeaner causes to hurt others intentionally most of the time, though it is mostly out of the fear that they are becoming too close to her. Chiharu is brutally truthful, except when it comes to herself, and dislikes liars. Due to her violent nature, she lashes out at people and can hurt them without noticing, such as a slap in the face or pulling of the others hair.

Even though Chiharu does not attend a regular high school, thanks to homeschooling and self-teaching, she is very intelligent. To show for this, she has a whole study in which she spends most of her time with, whether it's reading or just wasting her days away. She is much like a child, throwing a tantrum if things do not go her way or being inconsiderate to those around her. She is very sensitive and her feelings are hurt easily, though she may not show it. Even though Chiharu is cruel and hurtful, there is a part of her that is kind and caring, though she only chooses to reveal it with her closest relatives. There is a rarity of people in whom Chiharu is close to, never really having full trust in most people. One of them is the dragon of the Zodiac, Jun Sohma.

ll Vintage Nerd llxxx

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash