Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*
~Village hidden in the leaves!~ ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 307 308 309 310 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 am
D'sarrikk waved her good bye and made his way to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 pm
kishona entered her room in the inn." finally i get to rest after three days of traveling. after i wake up tomorrow i'm going to the training grounds."  

sasoridanna32

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 pm
Kasumi finally rose from the water, her black her drapped over her body as her dark eyes looked down into the water its self, her eyes seemed to be trying to read the water as if it had a soul, but though her eyes never changed she continued to stare finally she walked over to where kyoko was coming up from behind her she said,"Hello..", in her usualy eerie voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 pm
Kyoko jumped in surprise "Woah, umm hello" she said as she turned to see her  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 pm
( did you remember what i said about us already know each other? o-o hopefully.. you did Dx cause i hate having to re introduce things D<)
Kasumi sat down in the water nexted to her and looked at her straight in the eye, with dark sad isolated empty eyes, she said,"How have you been", were her words though as always they seemed eerie ghost-like and distant.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm
((lol yes i did, kyoko is just startled xD))

Kyoko smiled, going a bit deeper into the water "I've been... so-so" she smiled "how about you? she asked  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 pm
"I suppose you would say like usual?", she asked looking at her,"I still havent found my purpose yet do you know how I can yet Kyoko?", she asked through dark eyes the flicker of hope began to flare.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 pm
Kyoko shook her head "That's what life is, finding our purpose" she smiled  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

sasoridanna32

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 pm
kishona lays on the bed unable to sleep " i might as well go train a bit so that i may fall asleep quicker" she gets up opens the door and walks outside she heads to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 pm
Kasumi looked at her as the spark died down in her eyes,"I suppose your right...", she said looking away for a moment, as if she thought she couldnt bare to be soo close yet now so far away,"I suppose I might have to find it but my instructions were clear I cant change my life style..", she said getting up and heading toward the womens locker room, she picked up her towell and wrapped it around her body, as she said outloud,"My life has been based on the instructions given to me so I would know what to do and how to live I cant change my past if I dont know what it is I cant make a future if I dont know my past..", she replied walking out the door into the women's locker room.  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 pm
Kyoko followered her retreated form with her eyes, she sighed. "I feel guilty somehow, Though I have no idea what her purpose is" she muttered laying back again  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:29 pm
D'sarrikk was busy training his Taijutsu. He attacked the log with a flurry of kicks and punches.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 pm
Kyoko slipped out of the hot springs feeling a little drowsy. She grabbed a towel and slipped it around her. She went to her locker and found that her clothes were missing. "What the?" She looked around franticly, She spied her clothes drapped by the heater on fire. Kyoko screamed and ran for her clothes dousing water on them. She was too late. "Oh come on!" She screamed in frustration  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 pm
kitari entered the hidden leaf village and scaned his surroundings "im a bit hungry....." kitari saw a ramen shop and sat down inside and ordered.  

albino cookieh

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 pm
Kyoko grumbled her frustration she clutched her towel close. "K... it's not that long of a run from here to my house..." She summoned her black wolf and hopped on it's back. "Swiftly Kurono, please! I have barely anything on dang it! I need to get home!" Kyoko shrieked. The large wolf nodded and sprinted off to the house  
Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 307 308 309 310 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff