Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Shadow (Dunegons and Dragons Guild)

Back to Guilds

Dungeons and Dragons Pathfinder 3.5 

Tags: DnD 3.5, Dungeons, Dragons, Pathfinder 

Reply Seraph's Hall
Welcome! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wyt noiz

King Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 pm
------------Hey, you can call me Abstract, or "hey you"... or whatever, really. A little
------------new in comparison to the rest of you; been playing for a few months, but with
------------an awesome group who's shown me the ropes quite well. Currently playing a
------------tiefling fighter... much fun. Anywho, looking forward to doing some stuff here
------------as well. c:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 pm
Name's Twilighttail and I've been "playing" D&D since around 2004, give or take a couple years. I've only played a couple online, forum versions and I've never actually PLAYED a tabletop game. However, I'm quite the avid researcher and read several of the books, as well as many reference tables devoted to D&D 3.5. I'm new to pathfinder but I like several of the difference in rules (such as certain weapons belonging in different categories), and 4e isn't much but I'll play it so I can have some 1st hand experience in it. If anyone needs any pdf's of books or reference tables/documents, just send me a pm and I'll get it to you.  

Twilighttail

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200

Tuft64

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:22 pm
Hey all, my name is Tuft, I have only been playing video game rpgs, but m friend told me he was a dungeonmaster, so I decided to join. He helped me start my character profile, but I haven't finished it yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 pm
Name's Dion. I've been actively playing for about three years, though in that time I've played a variety of different games, from 3.5 and 4, to Shadowrun, and made some attempts at understanding the FFRPG mechanic.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:30 am
My introduction i guess.
My name is Kaleb and im 20 here soon. I want to become a game designer. I intend to design video games, but table top and pen and paper have always interested me as well.

I act as GM for my group, and love make unique ideas and bend/manipulate rules to support almost anything in game. I hate home brew stuff because its never open ended, its designed with one thing in mind and thats it. I think that what they release in make can be bent and molded to allow for almost any character theme/type.

Thats it for now xD.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:12 pm
pirate MANY call me Raistlin My interest,s is in D&D & meeting people i can drink ale with I sure can hang with the big boys & can Play with my Guild Wars game on line while i on ale drinking up with Half Orcs in a saloon & throwing arms at my drunk foes wanting to bull rush me & the Dwarves are my friends pirate burning_eyes  

MrKingkoy

MrKingkoy rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 2 Total: 4 (3-12)

MrKingkoy

Newbie Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:16 pm
I roll once

{my Stats.3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 pm
I'm Caius, I've been playing tabletop D&D for about 3 years now on and off, I just recently got into Gaia RPing, and I quite enjoy what I've done so far.  

Caius TreVlanc

kiyoko_eternity

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:25 am
my name is kiyoko, im from hokkaido. I started playing rpg and tabletop games when i started university in Canada...im 19 now...my birthday was 2 weeks ago yay
ive just started playing Pathfinder...a reoccuring theme in my quests for my character is an elven princess cleric (sometimes im a rogue, depending on the quest) who wears something that resembles the Princess Leia slave outfit (only leather and im wearing furry knee high boots). I have two seperate characters i play with that are very similar, only one is a rogue and the other is a cleric of course. In each, i carry a big sword as well as a bow and arrows...
i talk too much
i will also mention that the wonderful gents at Wizards has caught my attention with MTG...although it probably doesn't count, its just an intersting fact...and im addicted to my ever growing collection of Magic decks  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:36 am
RaistlinOfArms
I roll once

{my Stats.3

how did you do that action thing above your message???  

kiyoko_eternity

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Irvine_K

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:19 pm
Wow, joining this guild was surprisingly painless.

Um, anyway. I'm looking forward to taking part in some DnD goodness. Perhaps some other stuff, too.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:36 am
well hey, i am darioush, a DM from the netherlands (holland) been playin since i was 13 and i still love to do so =D
anyways im hoping for a invite to this guild cant wait to get started =D  

lorddarioush

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

LOCO PABLO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:11 pm
i play normal dnd with my friends we have a bunch of campaigns
plus a bulit up character biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:58 am
You can call me "Sally" or "Holler" or whatever works best for you. Been playing DnD for only a short time now. Thus far we've been playing according to the Pathfinder rules. I'm taking to the game quite well, and I'm currently playing a fighter. Hope to talk to you all soon! (:  

Sally Holler

Otakukris

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm
Hey all, I am Otaku. Or Kris, either way. I'm new to DnD, sorta. I played with my stepdad when I was like 8, but I don't remember anything about it. I want to get back into it though. I don't know much about 3.5 or 4.0 or anything, but I've been reading about 3.5 on Hypertext d20. I'm not even sure what Pathfinder even is. Anyways, I wanna try to play some campaigns if anyone doesn't mind a complete noob.  
Seraph's Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff