Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tinted Reflection™

Back to Guilds

The beast within the mirror has stained my soul red... 

Tags: Shape Shifters, Role Play, Fighting/War, Fantasy, Animals 

Reply Cealum Territory
The River Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boorish General

Shirtless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm
Boorish General
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spitz frazzled his neck feathers and looked at her then at the sky. He was growing much more weary as the time went on, soon he would rest for a while. He blinked and said "the fish can be testy in the morning."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

★★ Jazmella looked back at the bird as he spoke, saying the fish could be testy in the morning.
" Is that so, eh?" she asked, keeping her blunt tone, " Well I can be even more testy than them, ya'll see."
She really had little interest in talking with him, he didn't seem to be much of a conversationalist.
Where was Skiat when you needed him? At least he was more fun because he would fight back whenever she shot a clever quip at him.
This other bird, however, seemed a bit too bland for her to pick on, which would be no fun...
She plopped herself on the banks of the river, watching the clear waters flow as light shone on it a bit.
The pebbly bottom could be seen, getting deeper as she followed it out further into the river with her eyes.
Her eyes went back to the bird, then back to the river, if he stayed or went off on his own, whichever, Jaz didn't really care what others did. ★★

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Boorish General

Shirtless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He looked at her oddly "well good luck" he said before flying off. She was a different to him, was she trying to start something? Unsure of this he had a lot to ponder before going to the cliffs to rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

★★ Jazmella looked to the bird once more as he said good luck to her before flying off.
She shrugged, luck wasn't normally something she believed in, but whatever...
Sighing, she turned back to the river, her glinting eyes watching once fish started to come out.
A couple minnows swam out from a crevice between two rocks, they swam around erratically, flipping their silvery tails and going around in complex patterns.
Minnows were too small, she'd need something bigger to sate her appetite.
Jaz leaned forward, scanning the clear waters and waiting for a good-sized fish to come out.
A flash caught her eye, and a large, shining, pinkish fish darted out from close by.
Licking her lips, Jaz kept to the water's edge, grinning as she could already taste it, waiting for the fish to come close enough.
Sure enough, it swam about, coming just within range of her claws.
' Gotcha...' she thought, smirking, and she lashed out faster than a rattlesnake's strike.
The blow caught the fish completely off guard, sending it reeling through the water, reddish blood pouring up from the slash marks.
It swam about, bleeding profusely from it's wounds, leaving a trail of red in the water.
Soon enough, the fish went belly up and drifted up to the surface, it's body limp and unmoving, close to the bank.
" Hehe, score one for the Jaz-master," she said to herself, grinning as she fished her kill out of the water.
Holding down the fish's tail with her paw, Jaz bent down and started to eat, tearing off big chunks of pink scales and fish meat. ★★

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

straydog akumu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Skiat landed near the river. He needed to eat. He was to go out on his mission in no more than an hour. He waited on a pine tree looking around for fish. He spotted Jaz nearby. Skiat rolled his eyes. "Well then...competition." He thought out loud.

Skiat scanned the water with his sharp eyes. The slightest break at the water's surface would catch his attention. He waited. Finally, a fin broke the surface. Skiat lifted off his perch silently. In a swoop and a dive Skiat extended his talons down. He managed to grab the slippery creature by it's head and carry it to shore. It was a little perch. Nothing much, but enough. Skiat downed his meal whole. The perch's back fin scratched his throat on the way down.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:18 pm
*Suddenly, as quick as lightning, a huge spotted paw splashed into the water, bringing up a huge fish. Its Lost. Stands, arching back and gently cuts its throat open, killing it. Looks up to see Skait. Rips huge fish in half and tosses to. The half is half the size of Skiat*

There you go. Some food.

User Image  

iSqueeze
Captain

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

★★ Jazmella ate her fish slowly, she tended to take her time on some things, not like she was in too big of a rush to do anything at the moment.
She carefully separated the bones from the skin and meet, tossing them aside so they wouldn't get in the way.
Telling from the pinkish scales, it was a salmon, not too many salmon lived in the river, but when it was mating season, hoo boy, the whole river would be pink, so many salmon in there...
Her eyes lifted up momentarily, catching a flash of movement from close by.
Jaz lifted her head up as she saw Skiat, diving down to the river like a bolt of lightning and snatching a fish up from the waters.
He then carried it to shore, settling down and eating the fish whole.
Jaz finished up the rest of her salmon, and padded over towards him, smiling.
" Mornin' Ski-Ski," she said, a mischievious glint in her eye, " Ya gettin' all fed up 'n ready t' go out on dat assassin mission of yers, eh?" ★★

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Skiat shook his head. "I'm sorry deputy Lost, I have to travel to Ira tonight. I can't eat too much." Skiat cawed and flapped his wings. He had to respect Lost. She was dangerous. It was more like the Caelum to be calm and reserved. Lost was different. Savage, violent. Skiat didn't trust her. He was surprised the leader chose her as his deputy. Then again, they needed a strong deputy.

Skiat then noticed Jaz was addressing him with another hated nickname. "I'm very prepared. I hope you are as well. We leave soon." He said unamused.

straydog akumu

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

★★ Jazmella was unfazed as a large chunk of fish landed near Skiat, and she looked over to see who had thrown it.
Her eyes landed on Lost, the deputy of the clan, and instantly narrowed.
Jaz did not much like the leopard, she seemed a bit too...chaotic-minded for the lynx shifter's liking.
But she was of a higher rank, so Jaz had to respect her.
" 'Ey dere, Deputy Lost," she said, nodding towards the leopard before looking to Skiat.
She grinned a bit, she loved calling him 'Ski-Ski,' not just because it annoyed the hell out of him either.
Her ears flicked as he looked to her, saying he was very prepared, and that he hoped she was as well, and that they leave soon, in a rather unamused tone.
" I'm pretty much prepared too, wait...whaddya mean 'we?'" she asked.
It dawned on her that she was coming along with him, though she had intentioned to ask him, but still!
" Ahhhhhh, so what made yous make the choice to bring me along? Do ya just love me dat much? Or did Luna say so?" she asked, chuckling a bit at the second question, but still, she was curious as to why Skiat was taking her with him. ★★

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 am
User Image

Skiat was surprised that Luna had not alerted Jaz that she had been chosen to go on the mission. Skiat rebounded with Jaz's insult in a sarcastic tone. "Why yes, I love you so incredibly much that i'd bring you on my debut mission as an assassin," He started grooming his feathers and then added. "Luna's orders."

The young falcon had packed enough money to buy information in small villages. He also had a few maps, criminal information, and of course weaponry. Skiat had been planning and anticipating this mission for weeks. He looked up at the blue sky. It was almost noon, time to take flight south.He let out the classic falcon cry and turned to Jaz. "We must be going soon."

straydog akumu

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

★★ Jazmella glanced at Skiat with mischievious, yet curious, eyes, waiting for his response to her questions.
He spoke, saying in a sarcastic tone, "Why yes, I love you so incredibly much that I'd bring you on my debut mission as an assassin."
Jaz snickered at that, this was why it was so fun to mess around with Skiat.
She then straightened up as he added that Luna had ordered that he bring Jaz along with him as he groomed his feathers.
" Is that so, eh?" she asked, so the elderly owl had decreed she was to go with Skiat to the Ira villages for this assassin mission.
She stood to attention as Skiat let out a falcon cry, and then turned to her, it was about noontime.
He told her that they must be going soon.
Jaz nodded, " Righty-o then, I'll be ready to go when yous are."
Of course, she knew how much this assassin mission meant to Skiat, it was his first one, after all, and she couldn't risk being reckless if trouble did start up during the mission.
Turning to him, she smiled, but a more kinder smile than before, and added," I promise I won't get in ya way, 'kay?" ★★

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

Skiat was glad to hear that Jaz was ready. He stretched out his wings getting ready for a long flight. Skiat then remembered this mission would be by foot. He scowled softly.

Skiat shifted to his human form. A falcon could get no-where by foot. He was amused to hear that Jaz wouldn't get in his way. He didn't expect a word of respect from her. "Thank you Jaz. Now let us be going. Here's the map..." Skiat tossed the map over to Jaz. Skiat took a few steps and looked back at her. "This should be...fun." He chuckled.

straydog akumu

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

★★ Jazmella kept her gaze on Skiat as he stretched his wings out, preparing to take flight.
He then stopped, and shifted into human form, maybe this was a mission best accomplished by foot, the Ira would be easily alerted if they saw a falcon flying about in the sky.
Her ears perked up as he spoke, thanking her for saying she wouldn't get in his way, and that they should be going.
" Eh, no problem, least I can do since this is yer first assassin mission," she said, shrugging a bit and smiling again.
Jaz caught the map as it was tossed her way, and looked it over.
She looked back up to Skiat as he took a few steps in a certain direction, and looked to her.
Nodding, Jaz shifted into her human form, standing up on her feet as she did so, and scooped up the map, holding it in her hand.
A grin crossed her face as he said this should be fun, chuckling a bit.
Jaz walked to him, ready to go wherever he was going, and nodded, " Yup, this oughta be good."
She opened the map again, taking a look at it so she could know what directions they needed to take when on the move. ★★

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:22 pm
((I'm gonna make an area between the two territories in the War Zones subforum.))  

straydog akumu

straydog akumu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image

The trip would take a week at the most. Skiat led the way for thirty minutes, then deciding to let Jaz take the lead. She had more experience in other lands anyways. Along the way Skiat was almost silent. He was too busy looking around at the surroundings. They were headed south. The land was much flatter already. Skiat was so used to the rocky terrain of the mountains. This was fairly new to him. He had soared over this area, but never walked afoot on it. They would reach the border soon. Skiat inhaled deeply. 'This is it...' He thought to himself.

Cealum Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff