Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lithiumchank

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:07 pm
well... i'm mikie or boozer... umm.. yea. I've been on gaia before, but just started this account yesterday. i'm 15 and from va.... i like ddr, finalfantasy, kingdom hearts, raves, and skidz.... that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:15 am
Well, hi everyone! My name is Kitzen and that's what I would like to be called...but if you MUST call me Lenne, then I'm not stopping you. I'm fourteen years old and love to play RPGs. I mainly play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I really like to draw and someday I will be a manga artist with a graphic novel on the shelves of bookstores...well, as soon as I get my stupid schoolwork out of the way stare ... Also, I'm very smart and in 8th grade.  

lenne165

Vincant Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:53 pm
Hi im narutosan12 I enjoy watching anime and playing soccer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:31 pm
hello I'm Heero-ps-yuy.. Mess for short xd
I'm a huge KH fan and I'm now currently waiting for the second KH game to come out. My favorite character is Riku(teh hawtness) I'm 16 years old and in grade 11. I love anime/ mana imensely, you could say I'm an anime junkie. I'm bi and have a girlfriend xd I'm into yaoi and yuri and just normal coupling. I love to draw, write, paint, and talk a lot.
Anyways, I don't know what else to say so I shall go for now.
Hope to talk to you all on here. blaugh

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dark Ayato

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:01 am
every1 on here calls me demon even in real life thats my nickname i like kingdom hearts awesome game hate kindomhearts chain of memories
uh im 14 in colorado straight  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:58 am
Hiya. n_n I'm Naykomii, Nay for short. I'm a huge fan of cosplay, DDR, and videogames/anime/manga in general, nya. XD I can be very hyperactive or very calm at times. Don't worry. It's still Naykomii. I love roleplaying and am open for 1x1+ requests, nya. I'm also a fan of shonen-ai/yaoi. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, nya. <3 Some things I hate consist of: waking up early, being broke (which I almost always am), the people at Barnes and Nobles (no one has the right to throw manga on the floor! Dx), and the ussual. (hackers, scammers, etc.) I have brown hair down to my hips, and am way too tall for my liking, nya. (5' 10") I want to shrink. n_n I'm 14 and am in 9th grade. I'm also running out of things to tell you. =o Thus being said I shall go now, nya. n_n  

Naykomii

Evil_Uchiha_Itachi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:12 pm
Hi I'm Itachi. ninja I don't have anything interesting in my life. I'm still in Jr. High *damit* , I like Kingdom Hearts *obiously* , I also like manga, anime, tv, videogames, and anythig that doesn't involve moving much.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:13 am
Helloooooooo
I am Caralista, but my name is Cara. Cara like a car. Indeed.
I didn't realize how much I loved KH until I realized I played it twice through and was in the middle of getting all the extra stuff. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but I am not the kind of person to play a game over again unless I really like it.
Anyway, I lurve video games, and weird animes. I draw anime as well.....but I've never attempted to draw KH fanart. sweatdrop I should probably try but I'm too worried I will butcher poor Sora.
Btw, I feel bad for Riku. He did all this stuff for Kairi, and he sacrificed himself and all that, and he closed the door at the end.....and he wasn't even a keyblade bearer. And Kairi still likes Sora. Poor Riku sad  

P0RN RUL3S

Kixcerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:34 am
Hello!!^-^
I am Derick! But I like to be called Dav. I have always been a fan of Kingdom Hearts so much that my friends in real life has to hit me to shut up! I'm 14, 15 the day AFTER Kingdom Hearts II comes out so yea, thats me!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:52 pm
Hello.

I'm not new here, but I have yet to introduce myself. I am Aya Greening. I am a resident of New York (state, not city). I enjoy kayaking, ice skating, DDR, video games, and soccer.

I have a few *mature* tastes as well, but I don't think the admin would like me to post those here. So if you're interested, give me a PM.  

Aya Midorikaze

Pi with an E - DF

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:19 pm
Hi. Im Susan and Im 12. I like manga, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, and music. And I love Zexion. Cant forget Zexy, now, can we? heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:56 am
Hello. My name is Colby, but you can call me axl (or my kindom hearts name is Rin). It doesn't matter which one you call me, I go by all 3. I am 14 years old. I live in USA, N.C and I am a big fan of Kindom Hearts. I have played through the game many times and am currently waiting impatiently for Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories to hit stores March 28th. I like to act wierd sometimes but I am an easy person to get along with. Well, that's all I have to say about myself. Thanks for listening!! ^_^  

[!]Pepsi[!]

Rothieee

Sparkly Nerd

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:04 pm
I'm Sarah but every one can call me Akers. I love this game it's so addictive. I also like Soccer , ICE hockey, and Basketball GO UMASS I'm pretty much a jock but not mean like one ... If anyone does crew PM me iI want to learn how.
Oh and I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:37 pm
Hey I'm TaintedFuzion. I am 17 years old and I'm will be in the Marine Corp next year. I love Kingdom Hearts. ((only game I play besides Resident Evil)) I also love role playing. Please just give me a pm and we start rping for a day or two haha.  

Hale Attano

Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50

K a s e Y`

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:45 pm
Ilu!

I just found a gift box which makes me love this guild even freaking more. O: <33

I'm Kas3y ..! but you can call me Kas.
Pleased to meetcha.

Well, I'm 15 years old.
Kingdom Hearts most definitly has my love.

( Along with Riku. :] <33)

I use these smile face thingy mo-bobs a lot.
I'm really talkative and I love to Role-Play, yea that's right so bring on the Role-plays! O:<

Well, I'm going to explore every nook and cranny of this guild.
Huzza! [: <33

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces