[PRP] Fragile Memories (Hazel/Tokala) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 pm
"Well.. I can say that I found you on the lands and was bringing you to him. It would be to see if he would allow you to stay around area without joining the tribe." Tokala wasn't completely certain Altair would allow her to stay around, but somethings can surprise one.

He glanced at her, "Some of them might think that is the reason. Except that I won't be showing that kind of interest, at..." His head jerked up. The scent of deer barely in the air. "Do you want to chase the deer towards me?" A change of topic was much needed for him. The thought of a mate or girlfriend made him a little nervous.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 pm
Hazel looked doubtful for a moment. "I can try," she said. Certainly her brown and white coat blended far better than Tokala's green and blue, at least in this winter weather. The problem was the sneaking part. Not that Hazel couldn't sneak, it was just that....bah, what the heck! The alternative was being the ambush, and she certainly couldn't do that!

"Wait here," she said, and slunk off. Now she only just had to remember where she'd come from and try to drive the deer that way. Since her breed was big she was closer to the size of a wolf than an actual fox, but there was always the chance that the deer wouldn't be very impressed with a lone female. Especially if a stag was traveling in the group!

((lol I just thought of a whole mini RP series these two would go through if we do decide to put them together. Hazel's a bit weary of the mate thing, so Tokala would have to court her awhile before she consented to permanent. The mini series amuses me XD))  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:19 pm
Tokala gave her an encouraging smile. "You can do it." He settled down a bit to watch their movements. There were no tracks for the deer where he was, so he figured they would be on their way towards the water that was behind him.

The deer came into view, a small herd with just young stag. The fox's body shook softly in excitement. He hunched down and waited for Hazel to bring them in closer. Tokala could see her, just barely through the trees and he released his breath.

((I just thought of that mini series with him telling the tribe or at least Altair. It would be very amusing))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:40 pm
Hazel felt her muscles bunched in nervousness and anticipation. She really wanted to do her very best not to disappoint Tokala and think she was just some lame vixen fit for nothing but sitting. Why she wanted him to think that she wasn't sure, though she was betting it was a good idea nonetheless that anyone who met her knew she could handle herself.

She almost sighed. Odd things usually seemed to come out and happen to her, though she couldn't have told you with any useable detail more than the general idea; without the detail the general idea just fell a bit flat. Ah well, time to scare up some deer.

She waited until they were further ahead of her, still in sight but barely, and positioned herself correctly. Then she charged, making as much noise as she could and hoping to scare them into thinking she was a lot bigger than she was, and that they'd bolt to Tokala.

((Well I was thinking something like, in a Elder RP, it's like, "You're my....girlfriend now, right?" "Yea, sounds about right" "*turns to Elder* This is my girlfriend". And then in another RP he's trying to take the relationship past just girlfriend, but due to Hazel's occasional density it would be full of amusing attempts before he tries a blunt, direct approach.))  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm
Tokala jerked out of his thoughts. The noise almost made him bolt, until he seen Hazel charging after the deer. The stags stayed in the back, the lead doe taking the rest near him, but one. She looked lost, her leg was injured. He rushed from his spot, dodging and leaping around the frightened herd. This one must have been in the middle or laying down when Hazel scared them, his ears back, Tokala went for the killing blow.

As the doe started falling from his weight, he said a silent thank you. The last kicks finished and he wiped his maw in the snow to get some of the blood off. Spotting the vixen coming towards them, he raced up to her. "That was great. Thank you for helping." He gave her a quick lick on the cheek, before turning back to the deer.

((I can see him being that way at first. It would be very amusing. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 pm
Hazel stood there for a moment, somewhat frozen in place and just....blinking. It was a gut reaction for her with any kind of close physical contact, something she wasn't really used to. Even if it was meant in the spirit of comraderie, it always seemed to take her by surprise. The result of living on her own for as long as she had, she supposed.

"Oh, don't mention it. Glad to help. Actually," she said, a slightly incredulous look on her face, "I'm surprised that even worked at all! Thought for sure one of the stags was going to turn around and gut me or something."

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 pm
He turned back to see if Hazel was following. A quizzical look on his face as she was just standing there. A light flush grazed along his cheeks, only it wasn't from the rush of the hunt.

"You startled me even with all the yelling, but it worked. Besides," he looked in the direction the herd ran, "you are quick on your feet. The stags wouldn't have touched you at all."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:34 pm
Hazel laughed, a high clear sound like the note of a bell. "Maybe you see something I don't," she said in a teasing way. "I don't think I look like more than a small brown smidge of a fox that's hardly worth the threat!" She really was a dainty thing, with not much physical prowess to boast of. Combined with her horrible memory and moments of obliviousness, she figured there was a reason she was usually traveling alone.  

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 am
He chuckled at her remark. Her laugh made him think of the part in the castle that would chime every once in a while, if you listened just right."Even for you size, you can move faster than larger animals."

Tokala stood next to the doe, looked at Hazel. Looked back at the doe, "Hazel, would you like to grab those rabbits I caught earlier? While I get her," points at the doe, "onto my back?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:12 pm
"Ah, right!" Hazel was still blushing a little from the compliment. She really wasn't sure if Tokala could lift that doe on his own, the body was easily a bit bigger than he was. But then she wouldn't have believed he could take down the deer all on his own; Tokala was stronger than he looked!

She started trotting off into the forest with the intent to snag the rabbits up, then stopped. Hazel turned around to look at Tokala, head and ears lowered and expression sheepish. "Uh, where'd you leave the rabbits again?"

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:02 pm
He stood next to the deer, his front legs splayed so he could get his head under the belly, when he heard her question. Tokala looked up at Hazel, a quizzical look on his face. "I believe I dropped them a few feet from your resting area by the tree." The thought that she didn't remember barely fazed him. The thrill of a hunt, chasing the prey has made a fox or two confused about locations at times.

Turning back to the deer, his nose under the belly, he pushed with all his might to get it onto his shoulders. Normally he would ask another to carry one side while he had the other, but he has carried it like this before. The doe was heavier than expected and he started with small steps to make sure it was on his back just right.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:55 pm
"Tree. Right, got it!" And with that Hazel turned and trotted off into the trees. She didn't mention that had no idea how to get to the tree from here, but she didn't want to have to look like more of an idiot than she probably already did. She'd find it eventually, just like she always did, but she really hoped it didn't take long; once she'd been going in circles almost all day trying to find the darn thing!

Hazel had been going along at a swift walk for about seven minutes when she realized she had no idea if she was supposed to meet Tokala or if he was coming to meet her. She mentally berated herself for it. She was almost positive she was a couple minutes away from the tree, but could she find her way back to Tokala.....?

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:37 pm
Tokala started to call out to Hazel when she went into the wrong set of trees. "Hazel!" but apparently he wasn't fast enough. The doe on his back, he started walking towards the tree. It wasn't that far away from where they ended up with the kill, so maybe by the time he got there, she would be around.

As he approached the tracks towards the tree, he noticed that the vixen had passed through a couple of times, just not towards the tree. Upon arriving, he sat down and let the doe slide off his back as they waited.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:44 am
Hazel noticed some familiar rocks and sped up, finally bursting through the trees and emerging in the area around her den where the rabbit had been left. And she did spot the rabbit, but she also spotted something else.

"Oooh, I'm sorry," she moaned, face going bright red as she dropped it to the ground. Not only had Tokala had to come after her, he'd beaten her here while carrying a deer carcass that should have weighed about as much as he did! She scuffed a paw against the ground, too embarassed to look up. He was surely disgusted with her, getting lost so easily!

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 pm
The green fox watched as he heard paws heading his way. Not completely shocked as Hazel came through the trees. He couldn't fully understand why he felt beyond happy that he could see her again.

At her comment, he smiled, "Sorry for what? You got here and that is all that matters." Tokala walked over to her and nudged her with the tip of his nose. "Come on, we can walk back."

Dumping ground

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff