Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 pm
"mmm not really. I just can see them and hear them. So they tell me things some times." Samhain said with a sad face. "ah well I guess this is the best place to wait the storm out. another shelter isnt for a while. There is one room in the house that's been patched up a bit. A human girl comes by occasionally and she patched that one up for me but its sort of my room. Well if you pass the game I might let you take shelter in it" Samhain stated. "well the trick or treat game varies on what ever I decide. There are set rules for everyone and depending on the outcome I either trick them out or obviously I jump down and make my self out or some other thing" she explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 pm
Itov’s ears flicked as Samhain mentioned that she could see ghosts and speak with them. Is that what you were looking at before? Itov nodded at Samhain’s explanation not really understanding, but figuring that playing might sound fun. It would definitely be a way to pass the time. Perhaps Samhain would tell him more about herself in the process. It was rare for Itov to be so interested in another fox, but there was something familiar and fun about her that made him want to spent time and play a game with her. A game.. I wonder. Itov was staring at Samhain thinking and as such he didn’t realize he was starting or that he wasn’t blinking. He flicked an ear still trying to drag up old memories and couldn’t catch the one he wanted.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 pm
Samhain looked over at Itov and wondered which trick or treat she was going to do. Her main one was out because she had showed her self to him. Well she looked down at the ground and kicked a bit. She supposed she was becoming lonely after all once fox knew she saw things they couldn’t see they often left her thinking she was weird or crazy. “Ah yes there are about three in the house” she told Itov. “Well I guess I could go with the questions game. I ask you ten and you ask me ten”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:17 pm
Blinking Itove snapped himself from his memories and back to the situation at hand. Three.. good to know. Thank you. Itov made a mental note to inquire about the three later. It would be fun. Ten questions. That didn’t sound too bad at all. That sounds interesting to say the least. Are there any bounds for the questions or can we ask anything we want to? If I ask now will that count against me? If so it would be a clever but nasty trick. Itov nodded showing that he was willing to play and quietly kept his questions to himself not wanting to loose.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:43 pm
"mmm yep three ghosts. There is one in the room. One in the attic and a mouse one some where in the hosue" she told him nodding. "ah well I guess if its a bit to personal or makes you feel uncomfortable then you can pass and the other person can ask another one not so mental draining" Samhain pondered. It was only fair since they where still strangers. Ah well that wasn't the case in samhain's side but she guessed Itov probably didn't remember her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 pm
Itov nodded and took careful note of the ghost locations. He would have to go exploring latter. Still Samhain’s game was the top priory. He would not back down from any question. After all I have nothing to hide and I have a few questions for Samhain. “Very well. Seeing as how you are the hostess so to speak I think it’s only fitting that you go first.” Itov bowed his head to be polite to the orange and black colored vixen.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm
"alright" she nodded and thought about what to ask. It was probably bad form to start off with a personal ish question so the thing was to start out with a normal one. Probably not the color one as it was pretty cliche and samhain didnt want to be that. Hmm how to ask a generic question with out being cliche. "alright whats your favorite weather pattern?" she finally decided.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:57 am
Partially overcast with mist on the ground. Granted that the mist on the ground part wasn’t really part of the weather pattern still it was nice to see glints of light filtering down though it, so Itov added it in. His father Ixen once commented that Itov’s coat looked like shadows and mist and that if it was partially overcast with mist on the ground in the middle of the night Itov would be able to move under the moonlight undetected. Itov found this to be an interesting theory, though he never bothered to test it out. Yavie accused him of popping out of shadows when he was simply walking enough as is.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:33 pm
Samhain nodded and then thought about his answer. Well it would be an ideal setting for him to hide in if it was the right time of day. How mist on the ground reminded her of grave yards and it seemed as it was easier for souls to come out. Samhain shook her head it was hardly time for such macabre thoughts. Here was a chance to have a winner at the game and for some company she needed to be less ghost obsessed. Well not that she really was. " Partially over cast, got it. Alright you're turn"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:58 pm
Itov smiled, so they were taking turns with their ten questions. Itov tried to think of a good question to ask. There were so many to choose from. Where did she grow up? How long had she had the ability to see and talk with ghosts? What was her life like because of her abilities? What does she like to do in her time when not dealing with ghosts or other foxes? Does she have any mate or family to speak of? Still there was one question that was nagging at the back of Itov’s mind that he had to ask. It was blunt rude and personal, but it would eat him alive until he asked it. Have we met before?  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:16 pm
Samhain burst out chuckling and covered her laughter with a paw. Well it explained some of his earlier actions when looking at her. Of course she was also right in her assumption that he didn't remember. ah well it wasn't much they had just played around in a game of staring and had talked for a bit on another occasion. "yes we have met before. however we didnt exchange names or anything like that" Samhain answered. So that made it her turn again. She blamed most of her giddiness on the wind. It always made her overly happy. Even more so when creepy shadows and darkness accompanied it. "Okay so my turn. What do you normally do during the day other than check out old creepy haunted houses?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:05 pm
Eye widening slightly Itov vowed in that instant to do everything he could to remember Samhain. It’s not me to forget a fox. I can’t believe I would forget one as cute as Samhain. It’s alright to laugh after all it’s obvious I forgot. Itov grinned. He liked hearing her laugh. Even though it was at him. The sound was a soft melody to his ears. The wind outside could be heard howling as Samhain’s next question was asked. I don’t normally play in old haunted houses. This was an exception. Much of the time I am near my family and have to keep my more.. hyper sister from getting into trouble. When I do go exploring I tend to end up in quite areas. Itov thought for a moment. Graveyards mostly. Other foxes rarely go there and even if they do they often mistake me for a demon and leave rather quickly. Itov’s red eyes showed emotion when he said this though he was a bit sad on the inside. So often he had come out to speak to a lone fox only to have them run after catching a glimpse of red eyes and black fur. My turn. Do you have a mate or family to speak of?  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:58 pm
"well its understandable you forgot. I was a fully grown adult and you where just a small kit" Samhain pointed out. "there are a bunch of more exciting things going on during that time its understandable a fox you only met a couple of times was pushed back in your memory." She thought a bout his question. "well I had a grandmother my mother and father left when they realized I was different, but it was fine my grandmother was a wonderful female. As for mate, no I'm as single as possible" she laughed this time a bit bitter. "so you mentioned a sister? whats your family like?" Samhain asked as her next question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:20 pm
Shaking his head Itov didn’t mention that he rarely forgot a fox’s face so forgetting Samhain was very strange. His head tilted slightly at her bitter laugh it just didn’t seem right to see her like that. My family. Itov sighed. This is gonna take a while. I have five siblings. Two brothers and three sisters. I also have two fathers. Please don’t let her think that’s strange. One of my brothers was more or less reared by my father Ixen’s birth mother who lost Ixen as a BRC so raising Altan was like a redemption for her of sorts. My other brother wanders off without meaning to and can take care of himself. My sister Nitya is a good fox that has a gravelly voice due to an incident as a kit. My sister Kithara looks out for what is becoming a tribe. My other sister Yavie is a spazz and a half. My father Yuki is mated to my father Ixen who is the adopted son of Yuki’s brother Sin. I should just leave now, because anyone who hears about my family is freaked out. I have a number of aunts and uncles, but rarely do I go see them. They know that Ixen is our father and he is Sin’s adoptive son and despise Sin for once being a homicidal fox. Of course they like both Yuki and Ixen, so that’s good. Sin has changed since then, but there are some family issues to work out. Itov shrugged wondering if Samhain would be overwhelmed and if he should just leave. There is more; however I think that’s enough to prove my point. My family is a mess. Why don’t you have a mate?

(you just had to ask about family didn’t you? *had edited out part about Ixen sisters and other mom and such because Itov wouldn’t have spoken of it.*)  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:13 pm
Samhain watched with a straight face as she listened to him list off his relatives. She wondered how it would have felt with a large family that seemed to love each other even with their many problems. Samhain noticed his posture and wondered why he thought she would want to bolt when talking about his family. Sure it seemed like it had some complications and it was big but with her messed up family any family that loved each other was a total wonder in her eyes. “Don’t worry I’m not going to bolt. Yeah you have some family issues but then what would be family with out some issues” she smiled. She chewed a bit on her lip as she thought about the answer. “I guess I just haven’t found mister right yet is all” Samhain stated. “and mostly they think I’m weird and undatable. So next question… mmm favorite food?” she asked.  
Closed Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff