Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:33 am
I entered the FF Parody Pics Contest!! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8392224&page=210

User Image

What do you think of my submission? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:46 pm
Saerenna
I entered the FF Parody Pics Contest!! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8392224&page=210

User Image

What do you think of my submission? xd
heh i think its pretty cool  

xMissxSanderx

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:58 pm
Thanks ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:02 pm
Do you have a flag?... well then you can't do it! No flag no country... thats the rule... that I just made up! ninja ninja ninja  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:50 pm
"Don't you love the people?
Do you have any LIVE people?
Nope, only dead ones...."

"Maurice! My arm is tired, wave it for me.... Faster you naughty little monkey!"

"They will gobble us with their mouths!"

Ah, I love King Julian!!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:40 pm
Okay, I'm getting REALLY annoyed with this person stare http://www.youtube.com/?v=5BSGK6_Y9oc Look in the comments at the bottom for onewingeddemon, who's just annoying me. Saying that Cloud and Tifa don't like each other, that Aeris' old boyfriend was TSENG not Zack, and doesn't know about Crisis Core....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:14 pm
Saerenna
Okay, I'm getting REALLY annoyed with this person stare http://www.youtube.com/?v=5BSGK6_Y9oc Look in the comments at the bottom for onewingeddemon, who's just annoying me. Saying that Cloud and Tifa don't like each other, that Aeris' old boyfriend was TSENG not Zack, and doesn't know about Crisis Core....
What a dolt to think such things stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:53 pm
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I just went around Gaia towns preaching my Sephy rants.... I even had someone sit and listen and agree with me! And others go 'What is she talking about...?' And 'That was weird.' I think we should all move in a pack once towns start working for everyone, and talk about Sephiroth to all who will hear!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:32 pm
Saerenna
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I just went around Gaia towns preaching my Sephy rants.... I even had someone sit and listen and agree with me! And others go 'What is she talking about...?' And 'That was weird.' I think we should all move in a pack once towns start working for everyone, and talk about Sephiroth to all who will hear!
YES!!! Wearing our culty outfits!! Oh it would be HILLARIOUS!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Yeah!! We'd scare everyone away! The only problem is, while the coat for the boys is 1000 gold, the girls' is over 9000.... ^_^ But I've been eyeing that coat for a while, so this is a good excuse to get it! xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Thanatous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:46 pm
I like swords.
I like swords.
I like swords.
I like swords.
I like swords.
I like swords.
I like swords.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:59 pm
YAY SWORDS!!!!! FIGHTER! xd

Why is it that I have to leave just when everything is getting active? sad I have to go to bed now.....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:23 pm
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Yeah!! We'd scare everyone away! The only problem is, while the coat for the boys is 1000 gold, the girls' is over 9000.... ^_^ But I've been eyeing that coat for a while, so this is a good excuse to get it! xd
Actually for the girls each item was only going to be around 1k, but then we decided they needed a coat too, and using tektek.org we found the stylish charcoal winter coat and decided that one looked the best (the others looked pretty stupid on the girls) and we didn't even realize the price for a while afterwards. ANd you don't need to follow it to a t, Me, I just need the coat and i'll look quite like the standard (i don't think they'll get me into a blue skirt though, I have my current skirt only because I can still wear pants(well, shorts) under it wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:56 pm
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Actually for the girls each item was only going to be around 1k, but then we decided they needed a coat too, and using tektek.org we found the stylish charcoal winter coat and decided that one looked the best (the others looked pretty stupid on the girls) and we didn't even realize the price for a while afterwards. ANd you don't need to follow it to a t, Me, I just need the coat and i'll look quite like the standard (i don't think they'll get me into a blue skirt though, I have my current skirt only because I can still wear pants(well, shorts) under it wink
It might take a little doing... and most of the other details on the female outfit are mostly interchangable... but we can manage it eventually!! twisted  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:15 am
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
It might take a little doing... and most of the other details on the female outfit are mostly interchangable... but we can manage it eventually!! twisted
^_^ Yes, but I rather like that coat more than the other long black ones available for girls. I'm just really envious of the boys' coat.... And I too wear skirts that I can wear pants under. Though right now I'm not wearing any sort of pants/skirts, but you can't REALLY tell. They glitch up my boots when I stand backwards....  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff