Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Winters Meeting - Neena & Caelius (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 am
Neena heard Caelius call out 'Ready or not, here I come', and she really did try and stifle her giggles, burying her nose under her wings. She heard him moving away from him, and uncurled slightly, peering over the tree trunk to see if she could spot him without him seeing her.

'Quiet..quiet..' she tried to tell herself as she inched upwards and peered across dead and crumbling wood before ducking down in a flurry of crunching leaves, cracking twigs and giggles.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:21 am
He didn't dare look round, despite the fact that it was very tempting, her giggling and whispering was hard to ignore. However he deliberately made himself look behind a bush near him in order to not give away the fact that he knew where she was. Wandering over to another bush not too far away he peered under it. "Hmm I wonder where she could have gone too..." Wandering a little in her direction he peered into a tree. "Are you up here?... Hmmm... Nope!" Peering in another bush his antlers got stuck, reminding him why he was no good at this game any more. Pulling himself free he landed on his rump and sighed. "This was much easier when I was small" Laughing to himself, he hadn't had playmates like himself when he was small but human children had played with him when the chance came by. Looking round where he was sat, pondering where to look next.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:22 am
Due to Sayuri's plan to leave Gaia this rp has been closed.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff