Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:11 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San smirked at at his friend, trying to smoosh him with his summoning technique. He should have known better than to try to trap the Satetsu, as springing the trap was a way to know where the opponents "chips" lay. The stipulations said that they could only use one other element to attack: he never said about defense and movement. San used his earth military movement technique to sink into the ground and be away nearly instantly, but then his mayfly technique to sit for a moment, allowing the toads appearence of working. Aioko did what aioko liked to do: run around, dash around, and over all move.

The little bear had managed to escape the toad, and find Howaido. With a fast spinning motion the bears double blades would aim to tear through the hatake's body

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:21 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

"Tch, nice try, but it seems although my trap failed it has succeeded in slowing your getting to me Aioko-san... Kuchiyose no Jutsu." As Aioko entered his field of combat he would be literally reflected off of a massive shield out of the white smoke that appeared in front of Howaido as the bear attacked. Spinning around his trident [I guess thats what his spikey weapon thing is -_-"] after coming out from behind his shield he spoke to Howaido in a very deep and uncouth voice,"Howaido-sama, I am sorry... I am rather clumsy in battle, I hope you will forgive me if I lack the abilities to assist you properly." Howaido was already atop the toad and patted him on the head,"No Gamaken-san, you are a much greater asset than you can ever know!" He stopped spinning and slammed the but of his weapon against the ground as he spoke,"I will try my best, now that you have chosen me to fight with you, Howaido-sama." The toad was massive, though not as big as gamabunta he was bigger than gamahiro and so in between the two. He still remained a frighteningly large ally for San to face; though the fact that Aioko had harmlessly bounced off of the toad might have been a little unnerving Howaido drew his blade and smirked as he clacked his feet together activating the Kekkai - Tenkai Houjin (Barrier - Dome Method Formation),"Come on then San, lets remind Bast-sensei what makes us HER students, ne."

-Chakra:615 [Kuchiyosex1]

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Aioko smiled at the addition of a larger character. In a flash behiend the toads and Howaido san rose out of the ground, and clapped his hands three times. The sound of thunder would be sounding loudly and cause mass nasua and dizzyness in the toads and their summoner. This was one of San's favorite techniques, as the effects where amazing and lasted a good while (7 posts). His spikes he had fired a while ago appeared again, aiming for Howaido from multiple directions to properly halt his movements, and possibly injure him. With all the enemy not right with their senses, Aiko jumped for the toad hoping to push him back. Then with the addition of the clumsyness, it would be easy for the toad to trip. A forest of bamboo would then grow behiend the toad hopefully catching him and causing enough damage to get him to be sent back.

chakra 515

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:00 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

"Over there I see," Howaido grinned as his detection jutsu worked wonders for him,"Gamaken-san jump!" With that Gamaken rocketed up almost out of the forest entirely but not high enough to crash into the barrier. With that the sound waves barely reached them, he wobbled slightly but was otherwise fine at the moment; they had still not dodged its entirety it seemed,"So its that kind of technique, dont worry about it Gamaken, we are far enough away for now; just let me do some fighting if they get close." Gamaken spun his trident all around for a 360 degree defense as the spikes came at him deflecting them with ease; though Gamaken was not the smartest he was not clumsy in battle as he claimed the toad had the highest level of combat skill Howaido had ever seen and he respected him. The toad went into battle like a samurai serving his general with shield and sword, his iron will made his combat skills law and with Howaido as the general together they would prevail. As Aioko launched himself at the toad though he would be surprised as he hit Gamaken with a thud and literally was thrown off as Gamaken flung him off with his arm much like a bug,"Not his smartest idea but a good try. Now then..." he formed three hand seals and gripped plucked his hand outwards,"Well since you found my loophole I guess the restrictions can be lifted, besides it would be rude of us to give our Sensei a bad show." Lightning crackled around his hand slowly as Chidori formed in it and he pointed his hand in the direction San was last located and Aioko had been sent flying. "Chidori Eisou..." the blade extended at the speed of light and so a small blinding flash would occur as it extended to a massive length. Howaido then moved his hand to the left and in case he did not strike them the first time swept the entire forest with his blade. If San and Aioko had managed to dodge in time they would sure as hell be running his a** off, as no Doton defense could protect from this very dangerous technique.

-Chakra:535 [Made it a little more detailed and tactful too.]

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

"Well, I would be, but I don't want to be scared anymore cause' today I went to the village that his the cloud thing on their headbands. And when asked them to teach me jutsu, they said I was too childish to do anything there..." The noise from the forest distracted him a little. "And the eye story isn't scary cause I have extra eyes too ! I wanna show you it !" Sarus pulled out a quart of the iron sand he had in his backpack and put it into the air. The iron sand quickly dispersed into dust. The dust floated all around Sarus and throughout the area. Sarus quickly turned his hed around and saw a floating eye. His "extra eyes" never fail him. Sarus looked at the eye with a careless expression. Of course, he knew that the ghost would make him fall into the darkness. But he also knew that if ghost tried to do anything, he make it fall into a darkness as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image

As the lightning made its way for San, the ANBU dissolved into sand like a gust of wind came through to blow him away. Aioko was o longer needed, as he then puffed away in a plume of smoke. The blade swung across, but Howaido would be completely unsure if he hit anything with his powerful attack. The ground below him would turn into mud, and Howaido would notice that his toads would be sinking and having their energy sucked from them. If he knew wha was good for them, he would release them and sen them on their way.

The Iron sand spikes turned into a ball of a mace, with several spikes extending off of them that would come down from the sky but at an angle to Howaido's back. Seeing as he just cut down half of his forest, and unkown if San was still alive, it would be interesting to see what his reaction would be.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido smirked as the ground started sinking, true Gamaken was still in the air with him, but his toads were already retreating as the jutsu was used. Gamakichi and gamatatsu had left when Gamaken arrived and Gamahiro left after his jutsu was used leaving only Gamakiri who had just finished putting out the fire. Essentially San had only managed to clear some forest and waste a jutsu, it was clear that he may have missed San as the spikes seemed to vanish no morph. He turned as they began to fall down wards and shouted, "Gamaken above and behind!" Gamaken reacted with a little latency but turned to defend the mace with his shield the impact only hastening their fall,"Land on your staff so we dont fall... in those trees over there close to the water." Howaidos physical actions may have been slightly off now till the jutsu wore off but his mind was still sharp as his blade. Gamaken used his staff to maintain balance upon the landing and the crushed trees served well as a dock to keep them from sinking between this landing and the jump to the rather swampy lake behind them where they were safe from any type of mud unless San could move water in large quantities. The movement made Howaido a little fuzzy from the dizzyness but as long as his barrier was up he could react or have Gamaken do accordingly.

-Chakra:535

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:12 pm
From above the forest came a hawk's screech. On a diffrent part of the forest's edge than Bast and Sarus, and far from San and Howaido, Lilith bounded up and looked around. Calling down Screech with a whistle, she gave him several instructions before sending him off again, carrying something.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Got them...."

San could only smile as he appeared again standing a little ways away, perfectly fine in his mud forming hand seals. Once they landed on their crushed trees, the ground opened up beneath them into a huge crevice, taking in the water and the mud. The timing was absolutely perfect and the crevice was too large for both to survive: Howaido could still jump off the frog but the frog was preety much doomed without being able to push off of the logs. If he did manage to find a way, landing in the mud also spelled certain doom.

Meanwhile, the mace turned into three 6 foot spikes rained down diagonally for Howaido.

chakra 350

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido needed to act hastily it wouldnt do good to end here, he had to think and fast. He dispelled Gamaken to keep him from harm and used the ensuing cloud to enact his next move. As the smoke vanished he too had vanished and thankfully escaped to two Bukijutsu of his own. He was now resting against a tree hidden well, no chakra signature to trace, no image to be found of him. He had luckily found a decent way to escape with the essence of time at hand, Aseru [To Fade] was useful for the time being and gave him a chance to regroup his mind. The effects of the technique were starting to waver and he had to find a way to attack now with out giving himself away yet. Within a few seconds seven Howaidos would appear behind San; it was interesting as it seemed like they had spent quite the time in this forest, the rain picked up and it was turning into a small war rather than a spar. The Howaidos all charged as they jumped him from behind, one of them wielded Chidori in his right hand as he joined the others it would appear that this was the real one of the clones, or were they even clones at all?

-Chakra:485

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 pm
Bast yawned, and then wondered where the storm had found enough liquid to generate itself. Desert storms didn't last long anyways, so she focused on something else.

"To be quite honest, the fact that you even made it in to the Shinobi program is disappointing," Bast mumbled to herself, her voice too low for Sarus to hear.

The eye blinked and continued to stare at the boy.

"This match is clearly San's at this point. He should be freed up soon enough," the woman called down to Sarus. "And then your big brother can teach you all you want, okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

San hit a hand seals as he noticed the number of Howaido's approaching him from his back. San offered a slight chuckle as the rain started and used his magneticlly natured chakra to bend and creat vectors for a burst of lightning to zapp to the ground. Normally, this technique would be uncontrolled, but due to San's level and bloodline capability he could bend the natural lightning to his will and aim it rather effectivly. The lightning would burst down and strike the center most Howaido, then span out to connect with the rest. Also, It appeared as if the Satetsu was planning something again.

chakra 310

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido smirked, it was a good move but predictable, regardless of his tactic he had miscalculated. As the lightning struck, the Chidori attacker vanished in a burst of light simply hidden by the lightning destroying him. The other attackers also vanished leaving nothing but emptiness again, or it seemed for a second. The chidori attacker had been holding something, a smoke bomb and with its destruction the bomb was free to drop and do its job, explode in a massive cloud. The cloud was a simple purple and this was bad for San, his eyes would be irritated from the smoke and if he inhaled any in the process of escaping the cloud worse would be to come. What was worse was that the technique had finally worn off and if San came out of the smoke at this point he might be in more danger than inhaling the poison would cause. For Howaido came from the front this time as he prepared another attack it seemed.

-Chakra:465

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

San felt the smoke screen touch his body, already knowing he shouldn't breath. The blindfold probably saved him some irritation, but he had a feeling he shouldnt stay here long. Understanding the pattern of attack from this tactic, San released some spores off of his body as he sank into the ground once again. He did, however, drop some explosion tags in the smoke before dissapearing in the ground once again. Hopefully, Howaido thought he had dropped due to the poison.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

As the clone was utterly obliterated in the escaping attack Howaido sighed, it seemed he had missed again. But one thing he knew was that San would have to come out and it was then he would be waiting. He wasnt intending for San to get the up on him anymore, he had underestimated his battle partner and so now he would have to wait. There were several outcomes, but it would even seem that Howaido had led San to this point. Howaido fought physically and mentally, where as San required chakra for all movements that were not basic, he had now pushed San to the point of using roughly two thirds of his chakra and he knew San would have realized the current situation that was slowly becoming a pressure cooker type of problem.

-Chakra:465
[Not sure how he would already know not to breath or be able to tell if it was poisonous or ordinary smoke but whatever I guess, it was just a shrug off tactic.]  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff