Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 Steel Thread :: Armory and Tailor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm
Ganchou entered and commissioned a small purchase, paying for it in advance before bowing and leaving on his way.

Cloth commision + Additive (Efreet)

600 Ryo/3170

2570 Ryo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:58 pm
San Satetsu's order

1X Steel reinforced Flak jacket

1X scale garment with Efreet skin

total:2300

lost 2300  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am
Ganchou grabbed his order, slipped it on, then left.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 pm
Fuyu browsed around and looked at a few prices noting them down before moving on. Most of the things here were above her rank at the moment, she had limited money so she only wanted to get the essentials today.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Taizo priced the Chuunin flak jackets happily, as something caught his eye. Brand new goggle, with extra lenses in a special pack? Perfect! quickly pulling out his money, he bought the mechanics goggles and a pack of heat sensor, night vision, and one for ultraviolet light. Smiling and thanking her, Taizo quickly left from whence he came

1500 Ryo
-800 Mech. Goggles
-300 Lenses pack.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San entered and recieved the order that he had sent in a while back. Finding the job satisfactory, he left for the next shop.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:51 pm
Ganchou came in, and quickly had an Arsenal of the Slight Hand added to his sleeves. Nodding at the work, he went on his way once more.

4870 - 800

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:38 am
Fuyu took an immediate interest in Svetlanas merchandise knowing exactly what she needed to get for her new wardrobe. Being a Jounin and an Anbu now she needed steel plated gloves, arm guards and a steel flack jacket. Fuyu bought these all and then decided to tag in a pair of Mechanics Goggles to wear under her mask for just 800 Ryo too. With all paid for Fuyu left smiling and holding a lot of stuff, she only had 50 Ryo left, so it was time to go home. She summoned a snake and when no one was looking she crawled inside its mouth as the snake slithered off and vanished.

2900=50Ryo  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 500

Final destination was the armory shop where she would buy steel arm guards. The gloves were a little bit too expensive at the moment but in the meantime steel arm guards would work just as well. In close combat she had to protect her hand and her arms, otherwise she would love her main way to fight.

After picking up the guards, she paid for it with the last of her spending money and then exited the shop.

[Exit, purchased Steel Arm Guards, Cost 500 ryo]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:5500 両 ۞ AC:15900

Kein happily made his way into the shop and grabbed a set of steel arm guards and steel gloves and a steel reinforced flak jacket. Once he had all his things he made his way up to the desk and handed the girl the money with a smile and began to slip the gear on. He was a hunter ninja now he needed to look the part. He still had to find a decent mask but that would come later for now he had more shopping to do.

Total 2050.

Steel Hand Gloves [x1]
< 550 Ryo >
A set of gloves with hard steel plate lining the palms. These plates are capable of withstanding a few direct hits from a heavy weapon.

Steel Arm Guard [x2]
< 500 Ryo >
A steel plate for the arm which is capable of protecting against most weaponry

Steel-Reinforced Jacket [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
A flak jacket that has been reinforced with a layer of steel, adding to the strength and durability of this piece of armor. Capable of protecting against most small projectiles and weapons aimed for the chest and neck.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James ordered a steel reinforced efreet skin Jacket

1350 ryo

450 left  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm
Manfread walked into Steel-Threads, and immediently began to drool over the sight of armour. He activated his Byakugan so he could take in more of the sights.
“I see you have an appreciation for armour, comrade,” a woman's voice called from behind him in a thick Russian accent, turning around he say a pretty foreign woman leaning against an inner door. Manfread stared for a moment longer to take in all the sights as his nose started to bleed. He released his Byakugan, and nodded.
“Yeah, I'm a huge fan,” Manfread said wiping his nose. The lady blinked then walked over to him and dragged him over to a small table. Forcing him to sit she pulled out a bottle and poured two small glasses.
“Here, it will dull the pain,” she said with a smile, handing one of the grasses to Manfread “Oh where are my manners, comrade, I'm Svetlana, and you are?”
“Manfread,” he replied taking the glass from her.
“Cheers, to new friendships,” Svetlana said gently knocking her glass against his. Not wanting to be rude Manfread down the liquid like water. There was a slight burn as it went down his throat. What kinda medicine is that he thought to himself.
“Oh...was I supposed to say cheers as well,” Manfread asked, “Let me try again, I'm begging you.”
She blinked at him then smiled again as though remember something good from her past. Refilling the two glasses they raised them in a toast.
“Cheers to new friendships, good health and the beautiful armours you have here,” he said with a nice grin.
“Cheers,” she said, Manfread kicked the medicine back again, it still tasted like fire. “So Manfread, what can I help you with.”
“I'm here for a suit of armour, black and red steel reinforced Jacket with Efreet skin,” he said looking at the empty little glass. Then he added, “And I would also like a list of prices for everything you sell.”
“Not a problem, but I don't remember you buying a suit like that,” she said, pulling out a scroll from nearby.
“I didn't, my sempai bought it, I'm just here for pickup,” he pulled out a small letter of introduction and started to hand it to Svetlana. She shook her head.
“I believe you,” she said, pouring another drink for the two. Manfread looked at her for a second. Then she said with a smile, “To seal the deal so humour me.”
“Ok,” he replied with no hesitation, he downed the drink. Then he paused and looked up at her. “Oh... I forgot about cheers.”
Laughing she poured one more and said with a giggle, “Cheers.” Then she lead him over to a suit that fit his description. He packed the suit thanked her for the medicine and left. It was time to head back to the village.
“Medicine? Its not-” she stopped mid sentience, when she noticed Manfread had already left. Smiling she shrugged and headed into the back room.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 am
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi walked in the Tailors and greeted the owner. Upon hearing her accent, Hitomi eagerly engaged her in small talknsince she had never heard someone speak in an accent before. After a bit, she excused herself and searched for gloves. There were several types of gloves, so she wrote down the prices for all of them. After she thanked the owner, she headed to the nearby armory and was met with a very lazy looking owner. Hitomi sweat-dropped and browsed around before catching sight of a sign listing the enhancements one could add to there clothing. 'An extra 800 ryo? Hm, not too expensive,' she thought as she wrote down the price and thanked the owner who she suspected was dozing off. Hitomi then headed back to the gates.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:56 pm
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath's clone stopped by to grab new equpiment, and new clothing for Breath's new rank. He grabbed a flak jacket appropriate for his promotion to Jounin. He also picked up the bomber's trench coat to replace Breath's old tattered cloak. Finally, he grabbed some Mechanics goggles. In total, it cost 2200, leaving him with 900 Ryo left.

The clone took the gear and money, and brought it back to Breath.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:21 am
Uinsean walked into the Steel Thread Shop with a nice sized order to fill. He approached the counter to the armory with a smile, and began to order what he needed, since he didn't need much from this side. "I'll need one flak jacket for a chunin rank shinobi.. " He bowed lightly, taking the jacket, and putting it on. It fit perfectly, and he placed 250 ryo on the counter.

Walking over to the tailor side of the store, and bowed slightly. He had a bigger order to fill here, and slowly and calmly gave his order. "I would like a scale hide trench coat, embroidered with Oathcot in a sage color.. Reinforced with Efreet Skin, and a built in hidden sheath on the inner back of the coat, and Arsenal of the Sleight Hand in the sleeves.. I know this is quite the order, and I thank you in advance.." He smiled lightly, and placed 2900 ryo on the counter. Then was instructed to return in a few days time to pick up his order.

[Purchases: Flak Jacket (Chunin): 250; Scale Hide Garment: 950; Efreet Skin: 350; Oathcot: 100; Arsenal of the Sleight Hand: 800; Hidden Sheath: 700.]

[Total Ryo: 3,600 - Spent: 3150. = Leftover Ryo: 450.]

[Exits for three days.]  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas