Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Arc Area Stop 1 ] || Abandoned Railway Tunnel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJAE U K Y O

Jae was panting as well, her shoulder sending waves and waves of pain rippling throughout her body, mainly her upper torso. Keeping that learned mask of uncomplaining tolerance, she stared hard at her opponent. Just because the girl was now weaponless, it didn’t mean she was going to be an easy take down. If a cat gets cornered you get teeth and claws. Perhaps that was what would happen next, Jae couldn’t guess. Hearing the girls inclined speech she scoffed. It made more sense if her opponent had been ordered to do it but ‘getting paid to bring suffering to her Kage’ , now that only seemed to piss Jae off even more. "You can always stop ya know. I’m just sayin’." Jae added, grinning at the last bit. Jae was not going to hesitate in killing someone but would prefer not to have her hands stained with blood so soon in her career as a shinobi, especially when Snow was supposed to instill peace. For some reason Jae got the feeling that their Kage would not take very nicely to the fact that she killed someone on his behalf.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
Rukia кuchiki

"Gah whatever ... get out of my face ..." Rukia pointed her right arm towards the ground as wood began to sprout out, as it hit the ground it began to lift her into the air and slowly she transcended the sides of the mountain. "I'm gonna kick your a** next time!" With that she started to become a speck at the bottom of the tower of wood. Still carrying her higher up the valley.

Misujage

Saint

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxx█████████████ ███! ! ! XXXXJAE U K Y O

Watching the girl ascend, Jae smiled impishly up at her. The next time they met things would really heat up, she could only assume. It was fun while it lasted. Besides. The only thing they needed to do was stall for time. Now that she had wrapped things up her mind strayed to the others. Had they gotten through safely. Gritting her teeth, Jae followed after the others in the direction they had headed off to. "Don't die on me darlin'." She said aloud in a mock accent. The wound in her arm was starting to throb and hurt even more. Jae wanted to meet up with the others and go home already, that was, if their Kage was in the clear.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff