Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| A.N.B.U. ][ S.O.U.N.D. Base Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:32 am
Dcme

User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxNinjutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ~ ~ ♪ That music, can you hear it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's the song for your Funeral ♫ ~ ~ ~

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

The sense of emptiness seemed to reside, unfaltering of filling as the short amount of time passed, a normal human soul would be relieved to have the body to themselves. But through all of the different splitting of souls the two had gone through, Suoh felt a sense like a deflated balloon, stretched to a enormous size then released. After the release of Akio, it was only a minor change, he was little to the two, but it seemed that Akane was the only one to resemble that of a normal human soul anymore, he seemed unaffected by the entire ordeal, well, besides the heavy fatigue. Suoh hoped that maybe after a sleep they could return to a normal balance and this feeling would disappear.

Suoh looked to Apollo and gave and bit of a look of worry, mixed with honor and a smile. "In that case I'm happy with the outcome eheh..." Suoh tried to raise up and was a tad bit more successful, able to sit up right and look at Apollo squarely. He raised an eyebrow and smirked as Apollo mentioned a trip to Kirigakure. "Oh?" Suoh's eyes slimmed and he smirked even more. "Do tell me about this Apollo, I'd enjoy a good vacation." Suoh chuckled amply.

Chakra Lvl :: [ 1210 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 1210 cP ] out of [ 1210 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 410 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 410 sP ] out of [ 410 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:50 am
User ImageUser Image
"Of course you're happy. I expected nothing less~" Now there was much more to be discussed than prior. What the blonde had planned for the great nation of Kirigakure could possibly be a fatal blow to the village. That's if they had a back-up Kage~ "I don't know if we'll call it a vacation, but it'll be one doozy of a visit. I'm sure you've heard of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, supposedly the strongest swordsmen in all of the great nations? Well, those swords could be useful in developing schemes for the future and I also need to have a word with Sypher. Well, not so much a word with him as his Soul, but you get the gist~" Apollo stood, walking over to a far wall to illustrate his words with a black flamed chakra finger. "I want you to go in first as yourself. Making it seem like all is well and attempting to protect Sypher from what you heard to be an assassination attempt. With a small group, I'll enter through stealth, disguised as a member of Konoha. Lead Sypher out to a open area and a battle will take place. Amongst the confusion of it all, take Sypher out from behind and flee the area. I'll run amuck a bit more, leaving Kirigakure in ruins and then take my leave as well. We'll come back here and heavily sedate our new guest into telling us exactly what we want to know. After we get the information we require, I'll take a portion of his Soul to use for a little experiment I have planned later on~ It's a simple plan that can be pulled off without much difficulty if we do this right. The hard way would be us dealing with multiple S Class Ninja from Kiri, but that isn't much for us to handle~" After writing all of that into a diagram on the wall, Apollo turned to await Suoh's words on the matter. The defining moment of this entire plan was when he took down Sypher. As long as he could do that this wouldn't be a problem.

Azzurro Skyde

Deecee Sama

Genius

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:34 pm
Dcme

|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxNinjutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh looked to Apollo and when he spoke of getting Sypher, he would happily do his half of the job, without much of a blink of his eye. It would be a bit tougher without the pressure of Akane in his mind, telling him murderous rants, but still it had soaked in and Suoh's smile grew to a grin as their plan was beginning to spin down a long slope, like a wheel slowly starting to roll down a hill, they would build momentum from this. "I like your thinking Apollo, and I'm actually quite surprised really... A few days ago I sent a letter to Sypher warning him of an attack from an unknown enemy. I was going to perform an attack with the UHV, but this'll be perfect as well Hehe... The Shinobi of Kiri will be of no problem. Just let me train a bit before I go and we'll be on our way. Give me two days before we leave." Suoh said rubbing his hands together in a normal evil villain manner. Suoh grinned and looked down tot he floor finally sitting up as all of his Sage Chakra and his Jiongu bloodline worked to make him feel the best he could in a fast amount of time. Suoh paused and from the corner of his eye's looked to the side directly at Apollo. "And after we get what we need from him?" Suoh's inner chakra shivered as his stitches began to wriggle with excitement at the possibility his thought would come true... would Suoh get a new puppet or heart? Hehe....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Looking back over the diagram he himself had written, Apollo began to scribble little add ons here and there for possible outcomes or if something were to not go in his favor. As he knew them today, the nation of Kirigakure was the weakest of the five. With Suna as the header, Kumo or Konoha in second, and Kiri being last. Of course, Oto was a recently established faction, but with it's backing of the UHV and large amounts of yet known military force, there was no clear telling where exactly they'd be in terms of power. Still, it put things in their favor that Suoh had spoken with Sypher about a attack not too long ago. "Yes yes. That'll play well with this plan. In fact, continue onward with the UHV backing the attack. We'll use them on top of our own scheme to create a even messier diversion than what I had planned before." Adding in the possible forces from back-up, Apollo nodded his head to the previous thoughts. This could all work out even better than he'd expected, especially if things could play out in his favor. With a piece of Sypher's soul in his possession, the first piece of the puzzle would be placed. All they needed now was to raise the tension between nations and the world would come to a halt with chaos on the horizon. "Do whatever you like. This won't be a rushed plan, but one that'll most likely take time. As for Sypher's body.." Slowly Apollo turned, with a grin planted on his face. "..do what you like with it. I'll have no use for it once this is all over~" And with that the blonde turned, heading for the door. "Make sure Akane is shown proper medical treatment and you as well. Soul Separation isn't something you two should take so lightly~" Now, there was a group of young ladies that needed his attention and it was time to go meet them. His two precious girls; Yu and Mei.

Azzurro Skyde

Deecee Sama

Genius

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:53 pm
Dcme

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh smirked and nodded to Apollo, the plan was going to unfold soon, and the only thing in their was a man with no secrets. With Aki returning soon from her five month long mission, she'd have valuable info on anything in the Mist Village. Whether it was about demons or valuable tools. Heck, now that Apollo was planning to get Sypher, after the removal of his soul -which Suoh would have to learn why he needs it at a later date- and the body with a missing bit of soul could be given to Aki as a prize maybe? Hmmm, there were some many options on maybe using Sypher though... with the new Cursed Seal technique he could use him as a subject to the Puppetry Seal... a prototype and if he was to die, then what had they lost from what he was going to be? His heart could still be harvested and his body made into a puppet... It would be perfect. And if by chance Sypher survived he would go back to Kirigakure, unable to even remember the procedure or his trip to Sound...

"Then I'll take the scraps for my own benefit." Suoh said with a smile as he got up and walked over to Akane's side, who was still passed out. "I can't slow down now Apollo." Suoh looked to Apollo, his pupils like that of a snake. "Once the gears start moving there's no stopping the machine." Suoh smiled lightly then looked to Akane again. Suoh placed his ahnd on the chest of Akane and put out his palm, threads in his body began to spread out and hover over the skin of Akane, then quickly like small knives jabbed into Akane. Akane twitched and his body began to wriggle. Suohs arm expanded as if something was moving under the skin, the rhythm of a heartbeat going down his arm until it went into the guts of Akane. Suoh sighed and felt a bit light headed for a second then grinned wildly. Now Akane had his original heart as well. Suoh had one and Akane had one. Akane was now literally the spirit of Akane in the body, with the help of Realization of the Heart and Apollo's Soul skill, Akane could live among them for real.
Jouju no Omoi [ Realization of the Heart ] Learned!

Souh then pressed a button near the table and spoke into a microphone "Send some medical shinobi into the laboratory. Enough for two full examinations and treatments." Suoh said glancing over to see Apollo more than likely leaving or already gone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 pm
Zain entered the base, he had been in oto over a year and it was his first time inside a base where his title of anbu reigned unlike his advisor title. He didn't go inside, but stayed outside to just glance at the hidden builden. He hoped Apollo would come after sending him a message, he didn't want to live anymore or stay a ninja, he wanted to be with his wife in the afterlife and even the drinking couldn't hold back the pain of heartbreak.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      "Come, Kuroyari." Utterance - a single word before the decisive motion of the room shaking whilst the door closed behind Zain, a expression laid mad with a smile of Cheshire from wonderland; it was eerie to a extreme degree for him to look so happy about what he was about to do. A swarm of dark energy, disgusting almost, erupted into the room and emitted directly across it's corners. The result a mass of pure evil, possibly making Apollo's opposite screen over and rethink what was about to happen, but there was no stopping him now. "I'm here to deliver onto you death, Zain~ As you wished, I'll return you to the afterlife with your beautiful wife!" Before he had a chance to respond, the blonde had zipped across the room with the spear manifested into it's physical form; arm reared back as he appeared directly behind him with intent to kill, the strike came quick. Weapon going straight through his heart as blood splattered all over the ground, the body beginning to deteriorate. With it's slow disappearance, came Apollo's quickened hand, grasping the soul of the young monk before it had the chance to move on, and keeping it locked int place for later use. "Of course, the afterlife will wait until your soul has filled it's usefulness~" After, the blonde snapped his fingers and Anbu arrived, already beginning the clean up as he walked away, grin still as wide as can be. As always, taking a life was beautiful indeed.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

User Image
"The Patient Hunter"
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

Okabe was unable to actually enter the base, however he had been locked in it before. What Suoh and Apollo did in this village, to fuel their undying mad minds were in here. Okabe knew what would happen to most of it if the UHV ever found it, they would begin to wonder the actual nature of this village. What it was hiding under it. Okabe glanced around the perimeter and it all seemed fine so he took he leave towards the gates.
[/exit]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:07 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
Justice 'The Sergeant' Skeleton
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"One Day, The Honorable Snow Will Sing Once More..."

In between calling out missing stones in the pathway, Skelly hummed a little tune, thinking deeply on the brothers' question back at the office. Were they going to get back out alive? Entering a wide open, circular winding set of stairs, it looked like everyone was descending through a large tower, but the humidity and floral life only increased with every wide step down. Further towards the bottom, white flowers sprung from the edges of an underground pool, filled to the brim with dual colored fish. More insightful folks might even compare the duality with that of the regime far above it, though most that descended never returned to compare and contrast notes with others on the subject. Nearer to the final landing's side of the tower lay a moderately appropriate shrine, neither too tall nor small enough to keep someone of Sypher's considerable stature from entering, the depths contained within were obscured by the lack of any lit torches on its construction.

At roughly the half way point in the descent, Skelly had gathered his thoughts, careful to remember the mostly loyal guards that Horace had sent with him. "If the President had wanted you dead, he would have ordered me to do so immediately. Your value as a spy must be worth more in his eyes than his hatred of your origins. For that, you two and I are lucky." Sighing softly, the Sergeant cricked his neck, refrained from elaborating on the hanging topic, and flicked his gaze momentarily to the Koi before humming again. The boats and tunnels hanging around down there, currently covered by large foliage, would only remain as such until the group arrived at the bottom, but they weren't heading towards either of those. The only point of interest for a destination was the unlit shrine, which seemed to be drooping in sadness at having been hidden away.

User Image

"Play The Tempo In Your Soul."

Focus On Living ::: There's no turning back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:58 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Konin | R [O] G U E | Suiton : Doton | AC 73,700 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 70/570 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Yokai [Kai] | Non-Chakra Abilities | Twin Brother | Outcast | ✧ ⇣

Kai kept his grip on his twin's hand, the brothers giving strength to each through that single point of touch. Ironic, that was, considering both wore gloves that left the back of their hands open but covered everything else. It was like they craved each other's touch but also couldn't stand skin to skin contact "So....all the life is down here." Kai whispered to Kal, his voice low and flat so as not to carry. No doubt any guard close enough would hear but also any guard close enough would be in a dangerous position. After all...if one was close enough to hear a whisper, it meant one was close enough to be killed by Kal. Shrugging one shoulder in a silent agreement, Kal lifted one hand to lightly touch the staircase wall, watching Skelly with that same dark gaze he'd had earlier. The idea of the President wanting him dead was so bloody amusing that Kal let out a sharp bark of rich laughter, quickly stifled. So. That perhaps meant that the true artist behind Okabe's claim was likely Apollo. Nice to know his mentor had thought so much of him "That would have been awkward." Kal replied eventually, his gaze traveling to the shrine. It made him pause and Kai nearly walked past him before stopping to see what had attracted his attention. The shrine was rather pretty in its sadness, Kai thought, but Kal chose that moment to continue on, tugging Kai along with him "I'm less interested in his prejudice and more interested in what he intends to do with my brother and I." Kal said, stepping a little faster so that he was closer to Skelly for speaking purposes. The twins were very careful to keep their free hands in sight, even Kai despite his lack of ability, and their fingers loosely curled. Kai glanced over his shoulder at the guards, his own eyes reflecting everything except them. It was strange...like the guards simply didn't exist in his gaze. Kal tilted his head "I am not a spy but I am very interested in keeping my brother alive. So if this little journey is about gaining information, I'm eager to be informative." the sarcasm at the last sentence wasn't directed at Skelly but at the President's bizarre behavior earlier. It was hardly necessary to go somewhere else. Kal was perfectly willing to give these people what they needed if it would protect Kai. Kai pulled his head back and frowned at Kal, irritation at his twin's continued omission of protecting himself showing "Why are we coming down here, Sergeant Skelly?" Kai asked. The use of his last name, something not revealed earlier, might jolt the man. But Kal and Kai had beforehand knowledge of this man and certain things had added up to point them to the right conclusion. Sergeant J Skelly. A sympathetic to "chakra-adept". Sergeant. Justice. Sergeant Justice Skelly. Clearly, Clockwork had her info on point when it came to what she had given Kal.

AandOE

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:00 pm

☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Hitting the last platform, the small clearing between them and the shrine held a plethora of the same white flowers seen from up above, only now Sypher could tell that other small hues were present in the leaves. "Be careful here, you two," Skelly mentioned, just before Kai asked him his question. "Whether you profess to be a spy or not, putting you into the Prison would have only led to death, sooner rather than later." Lowering his kunai launcher and grasping it with his previously free hand, Skelly pointed around the visitors towards the flora before them with the end of the weapon. "These plants here are the real guards. Tread carefully towards the building over there." Indeed, if Kal and Kai glanced behind them, the escort--while still in earshot--were more than several steps above the final landing. The same look in their eyes from the office was present here, and directed solely at the area below. Their distain for further movement and general hesitation were the only barriers to them finishing their task, and not even the President would be able to successfully motivate them through. "We will be able to speak more freely once across and into the safe haven," the Sergeant lifted an eyebrow towards Kai, indicating that he had caught the name drop from earlier.

User Image

Focus On Living ::: Monstrum: Jofuku variant. (in the clearing)
    For Today And Tomorrow::: Potential encounter, if you wish~  
    PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:39 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline: Mokuton | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 70/570 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Well, they weren't going to be immediately killed then. That was nice to know. As they stepped onto the platform, Kai made an unexpected sound of joy at the sight of the flowers. Kal paused as well, but only to look back at the guards as Kai gently knelt at the edge of the flowers, his fingers lightly brushing the air above their petals. Kal took note of the guards fear, the hesitation and lifted his chin only slightly before looking at the flowers as well. These flowers were the real guards...he smiled slightly "That's fitting." he said softly, amused. While his familial benefit dealt mostly with trees and vines, the manipulation and growth, he had a fondness for all plants. Kai's fingers dropped to just under the petals of one flower, looking at the stem for a moment before he straightened, neither brother touching them. They shared a look, the expressions mirroring each other, as they walked forward to join Skelly So all the life is kept from the people...and the village is ruled by the fear of a tyrannical toddler with a grudge. Kai thought, knowing his twin was thinking, if not identical thoughts, then very similar. Most likely Kal was using insults in his summation. Kal focused on Skelly's last words, noting the word use of 'safe haven' and 'speaking freely'. So those guards, or some of them, undoubtedly held some kind of loyalty to the President. He wondered, though, what the loyalty was bred from. Fear or honor. Kal sniffed, that single motion entirely descriptive of his feelings on what he thought of the entire set up. Kai moved closer to Skelly, still keeping a safe distance "What was this place?" he asked, his curiosity slightly child like despite the age he appeared to be.

AandOE

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:08 pm

☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Joy at the sight of these, Skelly thought, as he raised an eyebrow to the perplexing reaction. Out from his eyesight though, and under the leaves, tiny pollen 'people' floated about, clinging to the plants for death life. Generally humanoid shaped, but dissipating entirely at too much movement, the brothers would have a mere moment or two to witness them before the pollen reverted. In cases of harmful actions, the flowers themselves acted as the defensive barriers, summoning their pollen to the forefront. Gentle actions, however, led only to calmness.

Springing up the steps to the door of the shrine, Skelly easily slid open the wooden door at the top, holding it aside to reveal a rather plain, square stone room. A simple dining table sized piece of furniture and four chairs sat in the middle of the seemingly cramped room, with a few torches lining the slightly taller walls. Pulling out some flint and stone, the Sergeant lit each torch in turn, allowing for the shadows to pull away from the reliefs decorating the interior. Under the pictures showing a towering plant, the moon, and bodies littering what looked like a battlefield, indecipherable script flowed around the corners in what appeared to be a single sentence. "Have a seat," Skelly replied sitting down, "and I'll tell you what I know. Those guards back there won't be coming near anytime soon." Kicking out the two opposing chairs, the military man unslung his weapon, setting it gently on the floor. "When I arrived here after the collapse of Yukigakure, this place was already ancient. Near as I can tell, this room relays a story from long ago, but I've never heard of this... battle? War? And nobody from our intelligence unit can decipher the script, but to be fair, they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Unless you know something about it, why not tell me what you know on the subject that was broached in the office?" Leaning back in his chair, Skelly looked to be completely, utterly relaxed. No airs to put on, no muscles to flex for showing of strength, and no regard for if his 'prisoners' would attack him.

User Image

Focus On Living ::: Monstrum: Jofuku variant. (in the clearing)
    For Today And Tomorrow::: Potential encounter, if you wish~  
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:57 pm
  • Kal[sypher] & [yo]Kai
    Jaeger

⇣ ✧ _| Chakra 75/570 | Stamina 145 | ✧ ⇣

Moving on from the flowers, the twins followed Skelly through the plain wooden door and into the smallish room. Glancing up and around, Kal went straight to the reliefs, his fingers dancing over the air in front of them. Kai took a seat first, his hands nervously tapping his fingers together as he eyed the sergeant "Yukigakure..." he said quietly, thinking sadly about that event. He and Kal were both aware of who had caused that downfall...but that wasn't the point of this conversation. Glancing at Kal, who appeared uninterested in this conversation, Kai spoke up after a moment "Multiple subjects where broached in the office. One that is most present, I assume, in your concern would be our mention of the forces you sent against Kirigakure and their most likely end." he said. It was a little eerie to hear his voice...it was exactly like Kal's. While that might have seemed like a normal thing, considering they were twins, even twins had different inflections and tones, different ways they said words and how their mouths moved. If Kal and Kai had spoken at the same time, nothing would have been different. It was like looking at two mirrors that only reflected the twins "My brother was Mizukage Sypher Senju and, after learning of your imminent attack, he decided now was the best time for us to act." Kal turned back as Kai continued to speak, taking a seat beside his twin to watch the Sergeant "There was a seal, one imagined, created, implemented and executed by Kal. When done incorrectly, it seals the village from all who would enter and any who would try to leave. There was also a mixture of chemicals that my brother created that, when mixed with seal water, becomes a mutating toxin that kills smaller creatures and turns humans into...things. This was added to barrels of explosives and placed at the port in groups of dozens." Kal watched the Sergeant, his head tilted to the side like he was curious about something "It will be weeks before the village fully recovers. More before they realize that Kal activated the seal and possibly longer before they realize he activated it incorrectly...intentionally." that hesitation...was it because it was true or was it a lie? Kal leaned forward now to speak "If your force was within a hundred yards of the village's port, they are dead. The chemical was released when the seal went off, spilling into the sea before it was trapped in the village by that same seal. It would have gone both into the air and into the water, killing twice as far because of the currents. The village itself is sealed entirely. Until the shinobi left in the village, if they have survived the mutations, get to my seal and turn it off, you can consider everything in there dead. And any attempts to enter the village will be met with a death so instant it will hurt the eyes and leave nothing but dust behind." Kal's delivery was flat, emotionless and blank, his emotions tied up somewhere in his mind. Kai silently reached for his hand, taking it hard "I made my decision..." Kal stated, stopping whatever was going to come after that. He fell silent, looking at the Sergeant for a long moment, weighing what he'd been told "A girl I met told me I could trust you." he said finally "I don't know if I believe that anyone in this village can be trusted. And anyone I could have trusted before is dead or will see me dead by the end of this." Kai watched them both, his worry for his brother's next words clear "You took us away from where we could be overheard by guards. I'm not usually an overly suspicious man but the UHV has never proven to be trusted. Two men I trusted came here and plotted to kill me. Why are you making an effort to seem...less enemy like than anyone else?" Friendly and trustworthy didn't seem like the right words to use. Skelly had been neither overly open or cruelly suspicious of them but that could have meant anything from he was actually going to be an asset to he was tricking them. He appeared calm but then again Kal and Kai appeared to be blood born twins. Appearances could be deceiving "Also, my chakra will eventually begin to rebuild itself in short time. I have no control over that." it was strange how Kal would drop random bits of information like that, sudden sparks as if his mind ran on two different tracks.

AandOE

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Full closet 200
    PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:30 pm

☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
    ☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Skelly sat laid back as Kai spoke first, intrigued by Kal's sudden leave of the conversation. Not that the brothers spoke in turns, but it had seemed as though one was more dominant than the other. Listening intently as Kal finally took a load off his feet, the subject of a village-wide fuuin was being told. Muttering under his breath, slightly out loud by accident, "Wonderful." Not realizing the slip, the military-man-by-day continued to eye the two folks with him, now taking in the chemical comments. Blinking slowly, it wasn't long until Kai had reached his end, and grasped Kal's hand. "Guess I'll be getting an initial casualty report in the next few days, then, as we've not heard from the first wave in a while," Skelly replied in the lull between the description and the first mentioning of a young girl. Raising an eyebrow to it, the Sergeant wondered who had recently deserted.

The desertion rate in the sound village was abnormally high for shinobi, as one would expect given the circumstances, but the rate for those in the regular rabble was near zero percent. Whomever this girl was, most likely, had been part of Company 7b for her short stint in the military. Not one to remember names, Skelly couldn't remember the recent list of missing shinobi, but he figured it had to have needed to occur in the past six months or so. Of all the people in the administration, the Sergeant was the one with all of the weight of constant hatred being beamed down from on his majesty's high. Not entirely trusted by Horace, but respected at least minimally for his ability to keep the shinobi and their practices away from the President's frame of mind, Justice held a tenuous position at best. Snapping back from his self reflection, Skelly managed to piece together the enemy question before Kal commented on his chakra levels. "Aside from my company, I am the most sympathetic towards shinobi. Horace knows this, but also trusts that I will continue to do my job so long as it maintains the peace for the Yuki survivors." Skirting around the issue of the--effectively hostile--occupation of the United Hidden Villages forces inside the walls of Otogakure, Skelly waved his right hand and shook his head from side to side. "No, I do what I must. You are not Otogakure's enemy, and neither are the rest of the major shinobi villages. The UHV, however, will remain as such while the tensions of war are high." Raising his right elbow to the table, the Sergeant offered an arm wrestle. "If you need to burn some energy, I can help you."

User Image

Focus On Living ::: Auto-grapple and expend as necessary.
    For Today And Tomorrow::: No harm to those in his care.  
    ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games