Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Legato Canals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

"Even a mouse, can have a heart of a dragon"
"I'll give you a whole new meaning to the words, Frost Bite!"

User Image

Yomi who had watch Nadere and Yosuke play just sat there watching, as he finished his lemon shaved ice. With each lick he was fighting back his urge to play with them, however as soon as Nadere left Yomi scooped up a snowball and threw it towards the back of Yosuke's head and quickly went back to sitting non-nonchalantly like he didn't do a damn thing.

{{{User Image}}}

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

User Image

Yosuke's head went forward as the snowball made contact. She whipped her head around and glared at Yomi. "Yomi..." she pouted. Rubbing the back of her head Yosuke walked over to Yomi and sat next to him. Without wondering, Yosuke pushed on the small ninja's head, forcing him down into the snow. She grinned at him and began laughing.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:21 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

User Image

As Yomi face planted the snow he remembered something about his bloodline. Yomi got smiling deviously at Yosuke as he made a single handsign and closed his eyes, "alright the begin technique of my bloodline... Hyouton Soujuu. I just need to concentrate on the snow and manipulate the ice to my whim." Yomi breathed out concentrating his chakra into the snow below him.
Hyouton Soujuu [1/2]

Yomi kept concentrating on making the snow a very certain shape, and sure enough the powdered snow began to look like a clean ice sheet. Yomi opened his eyes to see his progress then just kept smiling at Yosuke as the ice began to create a small thin stalagmite shape roughly as big as a wakizashi blade, and look like an ice cream cone. "hehehe...." When the stalagmite of ice was done he broke it off the ground, put it in the river briefly and just touched it to the back of yosuke's neck. The water preventing it from freezing to her skin, while making it all the more colder.
Hyouton Soujuu [2/2]

{{{User Image}}}

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:31 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke laughed and laughed until she felt the freezing cold ice on her neck. She screamed and fell forward. Landing face first into the snow bank. Yosuke popped up quickly and turned to Yomi. "That was dirty of you to do, Yomi-kun." She pouted at him while rubbing the back of her neck where the ice touched her.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:31 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

User Image

"and using my size and weight against me is?" yomi said pointing the the spot Yosuke made him face plant into the snow, "besides all fair in love and war." The mini ninja said tossing the ice piece he made up and down, almost juggling it. after the third time he tossed it up he quickly gripped his sword slashing through the ice piece before relatching his weapon to his back. Yomi kept one hand on his weapon, while the other made another snowball.

{{{User Image}}}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:44 am
Ayaki paused at the side of the river, wary of going near a set of genin that seemed to be training. Her staff was in one hand and her bow w/ arrows slung over her back as she watched, leaning on the staff.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:05 am
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke blushed. "Love and war?" She splashed snow in Yomi's being. "What do you know about Love and War? You're of only eight." She told him. Yosuke turned her attention to the sound of snow being walked on. A girl, who was looking at Yosuke and Yomi. Yosuke waved to her in a friendly gesture.

User Image

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 am
Ayaki didn't return the wave though she did move closer to speak to the two "You're both genin?" she asked, moving her staff so that it rested against the back of her arm and several inches above the ground. One was a girl, older and taller who had waved, while the other was a boy, small and younger.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:21 am
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke stood slowly and rested her hands on her armor. "Yep, we're genin." Yosuke didn't smiled. "I'm Yosuke Ketsueki." She lowered her head into a small bow.

User Image

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:28 am
Ayaki gave Yosuke a cool smile that was obviously...fake "Ayaki Daichi. Chuunin." she glanced around the river, wondering why she had never come here. Probably cause I have no one to come with. she looked back at Yosuke "You're a genin. So what's your focus? Bukijutsu, genjutus...?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 am
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

User Image

"Bukijutsu user, Yomi Gin Reido," Yomi said introducing himself and bowing with Yosuke. Yomi then threw the snowball past yosuke's face, close enough though to almost look like he missed. However his true attack just began as he unlatched his sword once more and used it in a way like a shovel as he tossed a wave of snow towards yosuke. "Let your guard down..."

{{{User Image}}}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare walked in and heard the chuunin introduce herself and watched yomi shovel yosuke with snow. "Yomi! Behave yourself!" Nadare scolded a stern look on his face. "Or I won't give you the scrolls the yukikage gave to me for us to use." Nadare said looking like a true older brother. Nadare then realized he hadn't introduced himself yet. "I'm sorry ayaki-san how rude of me I am Nadare Shinsetsu and oldest one here besides yourself. I too am a gennin" He said bowing as a sign of respect.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:42 am
Ayaki looked at Nadare as he arrived and frowned "I'm thirteen, Nadare. I'm not the oldest by far in this village. I know genin that are older than I." she replied, not knowing how old Nadare was anyways. She watched the other genin as he bowed, not sure how to react. No one ever treated her with respect.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:44 am
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

User Image

Yosuke fell over when the snow hit her. She shot up and proceeded to yell. "Yomi! I'm going to kill you!" Then Nadare appeared. She stood and brushed the snow from her being. She shook her head to remove all snow. "You got all the scrolls, Nada-kun?" Yosuke asked standing near to him. She looked at Ayaki and stared. "A thirteen year old chunin?" She broke her stare and turned to Yomi. She cocked her leg back and kicked a bunch of snow at him. Yosuke grinned at the small boy.

User Image

"...in your blood."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:10 am
Ayaki straightened at Yosuke's stare and met it with an icy one of her own. She could almost breathe the thought of 'Why is she so young? How did she get to be chuunin?' and it made her antsy and grumpy "Well. I was just watching. I'm sorry I interrupted." she turned on her heel and walked to sit on a fallen tree, dusting off the snow for a clean seat. Her staff leaned against the tree as she watched the genins and the river.  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games