Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
Alzayr had to grin a bit, considering the reaction he'd received from the dark haired man. The monk let his limbs loosen up quite a bit, before even thinking of comprehending what he man had just inquired. He was searching for one guy, to fill in for the last spot in the cell, and it seemed someone was being scouted. Rising only a bit, leaning forward, so that he was supported by his elbows digging into the soil, the crimson haired man shrugged.

"Sounds reasonable, I've just got a couple of promises to keep before I wrap up over here, right?" Alzayr spoke, as he rolled back, and once more he used the shifting weight to settle back onto his feet, settling Shin'en back into his sash with a quick tie off. The comment nearly seemed to roll off as a question, testing the man's value when it came to the word of a true man.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mi followed the exchange between the man and boy for a few minuets before clocking out. Her attention span was not really mandatory for that sort of banter. Anothe teammate or not, she could care less. What was really calling her attention was touching the water. She was curious to see if it was as cold as it looked. While they continued to chat, she moved towards the edge of the ground, where water met soil. Squatting down, she folded her kimono underneath her backside gracefully. Reaching out, she held her index finger above the water, willing it to practically float up the few centimeters and wrap around it. Sadly, it did not, so Mi let her finger dropp slightly. The water was ice cold to the touch, sending a shock up her arm. Quickly she pulled back, amazed at how it stung. Turning her head a little as she caught the ending portion to the two guys conversation she scowled. This guy was like a...."Rolly Polly." Mi said aloud, her voice a tad bit louder than she would have liked. Redish pink eyes finally settled on the stranger. He was constantly in motion or fidgiting. The way a Rolly Polly lived it's life.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Libros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 am
User ImageSiden had ignored the swordsman for his arrival. He seemed to have an agenda of his own and Siden was waiting for Makoto that tardy b*****d. (I think he has exams at the moment...). In the mean time a rock near the falls had looked particularly comfortable for the genin and had decided to sit until parts of his squad arrived.

Not too long after he had taken a seat Satoshi-sensei arrived at the falls alone. Siden would have walked up to meet his sensei. "Hello Sensei. You seen Makoto? I swear he shoulda been here before you." Just after Siden asked his question a new genin entered the falls.

The young woman was from the street. Sensei had been talking to her....must have been recruiting her. A big grin ran over Siden's face. It was a pleasant surprise to have another teammate and a woman to boot. When the woman spoke it seemed she was greeting him. Siden smiled and gave a small bow to her. "It's nice to meet you too Mi. I'm Siden Kenana. However due to the silly sounding last name you may call me Sid, or Siden, or Ken, Or if ya prefer another nickname. I don't let too many people call me Captain any more...." He bumbled off at the end of his sentence going back into his memories.

The swordsman who had been training here approached Sensei and Sensei did the same. Recruiting another genin....That's four of us. Makoto, Mi, Myself and if he joins him....A large squad. Sid's hand rubbed his chin in thought. In his thoughts he had followed Mi without really thinking about what he was doing. She had said "Rolly Polly", and assumed she was talking about him.

Sid looked baffled was he fat?! He had thought he was in particularly good shape all his life, but he supposed he had never spoken with any women really. "I'm fat?!" He whisper-yelled back at Mi. "How could I let this happen?!" He began to sob over her comment.

(Been pretty busy, I gotta keep up with you guys posting like mad....people....can't say men. Lol)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:48 am
User Image

"Of course." Satoshi said with a smile. The red-haired shinobi was one to take things easy, this was something good. In order to avoid negative situations, a resolve was necessary. Satoshi crossed his arms and he looked down at the swordsman. "A promise must be kept. Failing to do so will only be a stain on your good nature...right?" Satoshi mocked the shinobi in a friendly way. "My name is Satoshi Hatake." He said with a nod, awaiting the red-haired Genin to inrtoduce himself.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:24 am

User Image
Alzayr listened carefully, as if the entire situation could detonate in a moment, as the dark haired man spoke. It was almost as if he had turned his own question around, after a definite statement. The shinobi spoke simply, probably not the silver tongued devil that most shinobi strove to become, and yet Alzayr nodded simply.

"A man who can't keep his word is no man at all," the monk elaborated. Nothing was more important, for the vow one made within one's own heart was one to be taken to the ends of the Earth, if it was truly necessary to complete. "The name's Alzayr Hakemoto. Resident monk, I guess you could call me. Zay is usually the best thing to call me. Pronunciation tends to elude my name well."

The girl whom had just arrived was an odd one, more so than the monk would have believed. ADD, nearly it seemed, as the girl had turned away for a moment, and she began to gaze into the water. Clearly, the crimson haired monk had caught her attention somehow, as she spoke up. Her eyes were firmly settled upon him, and dumbfounded, the thought processed. Roly-poly. Wasn't that a... Was she referring to him as a bug? No man could truly be a bug! He'd deal with her at a later point.

The blond one seemed to be a bit more dramatic than Zay would have appreciated. They had managed to snag some kind of drama queen? Was she just looking like a man? It was all so troublesome, he shook his head.

"So, I'm assuming y'all will be here later still, huh? I'm supposed to swing by some dojo of sorts," Alzayr concluded, as he moved easily to grasp a hold of the scroll which had been lying near him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:48 am
User ImageUser Image

Makoto trudgingly walked along into the pathway to the waterfall his sensei had set up as a place to train. Ironically even though he'd left first he was the last one to appear, this was mostly due to his ineptitude with directions. "Arararara, what a pain. But at least I'm here na'." The young Cajun said under his breath as he dragged his feet one behind the other. His clothes were torn and tattered, several scratches and small cuts could be found on his torso. A testament to his recent encounter with a famished pack of wolves, animals seemed to love him... for all the wrong reasons. "You'd be surprised how many waterfalls there are here." He mused out loud, sure to get the attention of the others. There was a disturbed ticking in his right eye, proof of the adversity he'd just overcome. "Well how ya'll doin'? Name's Makoto Nagano." He said greeting everyone a little off kilter, strangers included.  

Kazzoh

Codger

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Siden had followed behind Mi, hovering over her and causing the girl to look up to better see his face when he suddenly, and dramtically, took her words to be directed towards him. Scowling, she narrowed her eyes, the red in them standing out even more. There were lables for people like him. Tons and tons of lables but Mi would be better off biting her lip on this one. She stayed silent and just shrugged, letting him assume she was talking about him. If he thought she was talking about him as being fat then it would ammuse her to see what he would do to strip the weight he obviously didn't have. The red haired Rolly Polly intoduced himself then, Alzayr...er something. Rolly Polly had alread imprinted itself into Mi's mind. There was no way she would call him any different from this point on. Another person happened upon their merry group then. It was the boy who had been with Sid and left with Sid. He was in tatters and appeared as if he had gone through a battle just to get here. Looking down at her own clothing the small rips here and there resembled his own to a certain degree. At least she hadn't been the only one. This made her feel less guilty. Staying where she was squatted she just stared at Makoto, not really feeling like an introduction was exected from her at this point in time. "Can we start now?" The young woman asked, boredom apparent from her facial expression. Her gaze flickered and settled on Satoshi. At this distance she felt more comfortable to be a little less formal with him, the closer he stood to her the more rigid her disposition became.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

"Monk?" Satoshi raised an eyebrow as he smiled. He had never met such an unrefined monk before. Perhaps he was a different kind of monk. Satoshi nodded to Alzayr. "We should be here, then. Of course it also depends how long you decide to stay away..Zay" Satoshi said finally before turning to the arriving Makoto. He looked just as MI had when he first saw her. Satoshi could not help but laugh and his waterfall comment instead of scolding him for being late. Any teacher would feel offended to have a student with a tardy on the first day of class but not Satoshi. Sato believed that in order to mold a strong vase, one had to keep a hold not too strong and not to weak. "Makoto! Why don't you join your other teammates?" Satoshi said looking to MI and Siden. He could hear MI greeting anxious and he, himself felt that way also. Satoshi began to follow Makoto and nodded to Alzayr as he passed him to join the others.

Satoshi stopped in front of the three and straightened himself. "Alright! Line up!" Satoshi said with a serious face with his eyes as an exception. Through his eyes, flowed the positive aura that filled his being at the moment. He wanted his Genin to line up for a few quick questions before they started. "I want you all to tell me what elemental affinities you each have." Satoshi put his hands behind his back.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:14 pm

User Image
"Shouldn't be too long, Satoshi," the young man shrugged, as he began to turn away. It appeared that another had finally arrived. Dark haired and torn up, he had clearly found more difficulty in locating the falls than he seemed to speak of. So this was the Makoto that had been called to by the whiny young shinobi. It was still pretty troublesome as to whether or not the person was a very manly woman, or a very effeminate boy. Over all, Zay had judged that the blond could not possibly have been a man. Turning away from the crew, the monk began to walk toward the village.

"I should be back after some practice at the local dojo, as I had promised," the monk spoke simply, his voice rising in volume as he moved away, "For the record, I'm in a lean toward fire! I'll be sure to reintroduce myself when I get back... And then I'm sure we'll all be the best of pals! You'll never believe the fun we'll have!" All the while, his voice faded, form receded. He was off for the time being.

((Exit))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yes sensei." Makoto replied in accordance with Satoshi's order. The young hunter's eyes briefly crossed paths with the fiery headed male who made his way out. If Zay considered wrestling bears and alligators quite effeminate, then Makoto was damn near a girl scout. He followed his orders and fell in line, though his posture was a little bit slouching. Admittedly he was a little tired from his encounter, for some reason it always ended this way. "I use Fuuton and Suiton, Sato-sensei." he responded to the question asked.  

Kazzoh

Codger

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Glad that the ball was underway, Mi stood to attention falling in line with the others. Rolly Polly had scurried off to do god knows what and with his absence in presence the place was instantly a lot quieter. Waiting until Makoto had finished speaking she responded."Suiton."That was the only element she was able to work with and she would be hard pressed to not master it. Working as a medical nin would not really require her to worry about offensive fighting as much. She would be needed most when saving the lives of those she was put on squad duty with during attacks. So, her perversion from other elements would not be a problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:35 am
User ImageSid finished joking around about the rolly polly comment, he laughed to himself and rubbed the back of his head for a brief moment, it hadn't really occurred to him that nobody here actually knew him. That is except for Makoto who had just strolled in.

"Hey Makoto, what happened to you? Fall into some thorns? Or was it a girl?" He laughed quietly to himself.

His laughter stopped immediately when Satoshi-Sensei asked what their main elements were. Siden straightened himself up and made his way next to Makoto mirroring him once again. "My elements are Fuuton and Doton, however my only techniques are in my bloodline."

Libros

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 am
'Anon', having wandered around the village, found this small waterfall, and saw the Kiri-Nin standing near each other, so he walked up and watched for a short while. After listening, and hearing that they were training, he sat on a rock a few feet away, taking a meditation pose. His Sand headband was easily visible, so perhaps they would get curios, perhaps not. He focused on his surroundings, and searched for his chakra inside of him.
1/5 CT: Meditation

He found the flow of chakra within himself, and started to slowly and calmly attempt to release a small part of it into his hands, as if he was preparing for a quick jutsu. Too much surged out at once, so he released the flow and emptied his hand's of his chakra.
2/5

He decided to wait a short while, and practiced running through the hand signs one at a time, slowly at first, then somewhat faster. It was important to practice forming hand signs in a flash, so that you could work quick in combat.
3/5

Satisfied, he once more concentrated a small amount of chakra into his hands, making sure to regulate the flow so not to much came out. Once he succeeded, he started juggling it from hand to hand, moving it back and forth, then splitting it into even amounts in both hands.
4/5

With the perfect amount of chakra in each hand, he ran through several basic hand signs while constraining the chakra in his hands, so as to not actually do a jutsu. Satisfied, he got up and stretched some, then returned to sitting on his rock, eyes closed and enjoying the sounds of nature.
5/5 +20-C  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

"Excellent!" Satoshi said nodding as he looked at each of his students. "I understand that you two specialize in your special abilities." Satoshi said nodding to Makoto and Siden. "So there is only so much that I can teach you. You will have to rely on yourselves for Kekkei Genkai training." Satoshi turned to look at the bag sitting on a nearby rock when he noticed another ninja sitting on another rock. He wore the Sand's tactical vest. Sato was surprised to see a foreign ninja in their village. Especially one from a land so far away. Satoshi pointed to the black bag atop the rock. "That bag is filled with scrolls for each of the elements. I want you each to take the techniques you would like to learn." (Makoto and Siden choose two ninjutsu. Mi choose four ninjutsu. From Jutsu list.) "Once you have chosen, bring them back to me." Satoshi said looking back to the Genin.

Satoshi then turned to go talk to the Sand shinobi. He seemed to be meditating upon one of the rocks. "Good morning." Satoshi said as he walked up to the ninja.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:30 pm
He cracked open an eyelid, shifted his hands in his sleeves slightly, and replied "As well to you. A very nice part of the village this is, and it seems your village is quite big, I got lost after a few turns. it doesn't matter though, since I've found somewhere that I like. My name is Anon Maake, a Sand Chunnin here on a mission. What's yours?" He opened both eyes, and gave the man a small grin.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff