Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Mistresses and Slave Girls (A Yuri roleplay) Full/Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
No
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Zemala

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:44 pm
((And hello, hello i hope u have not missed the start yet))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 pm
What you've all been waiting for

The roleplay is finally open!  

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

H.R.wolf

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:07 pm
At the shop...

The sign read 'Chinese antiquities', though that was not the only things that were sold. Looking through the windows could tell any passer-by that many other odd items were in stock. These included candles, books, a small section of clothing and jewelry. Antiques were also scattered throughout the shop. Those included statues, old clocks, scrolls, and many others.

Su Young sat behind the small counter at the farthest corner of the shop. She had set up a tea for two at a small table next to her, before picking up a book. She read while she waited for a special delivery before opening up shop for the day.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:27 am
User Image Leslie sat in her over-sized chair, playing idly with her hair. She was bored out of her mind. Her latest toy was broken and she had to "dispose" of it. Leslie yawned as she glanced out the window. "I need a new play thing," she announced to no one in particular. The silence angered her and, with a quick swift thrust of her foot, Leslie kicked over a glass.

A maid came running in to, quickly, rid of the mess. Leslie used her foot to turn the maid's face to her. The maid froze. Her master was in a foul mood and, from experience, knew that when in this type of mood, she was unpredictable.

"I want a new toy...and if you value your pretty face you will find me one quickly," Leslie ordered, her voice cool and devoid of emotion. The maid nodded, fear clear in her eyes. Leslie smirked, licking her lips before removing her foot. "Now, be gone from my sight."

Mersie

Mersie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:33 am
User Image "Please be careful today, mother," the young fox girl called out as her "mother" left for work. Mersie, sat at the family table, sipping on some tea. Her tails twitched in delight at the taste. French vanilla was always her favorite.

Light snow fell from the sky, covering her home in a light blanket. It was gorgeous and she wished that she was younger. She remembered the days as a child, that her and mother would play outside and make snow angels and snow-men. Mersie smiled warmly at the memories.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:31 am
Kuja~

Current Theme: The Raven

User Image A devil's gasp escaped the blood painted lips of Kuja as she pulled away from the once hot neck of her pet. Long ago had this human stopped fighting her. The final hold of Kuja's whispered the draining of life, death, throughout the area. The human had known it right away the moment they were locked into place. they're fight to avoid death was inevitable.
Kuja ran her hot tongue over her lips gathering the last bit of blood there. She stood with grace yet allowed the corpse of her former pet to fall under the spell of gravity it hitting the floor with a good hard thud. Kuja placed a heeled foot against the stiffening side of the body. She raised a lip as if in disgust. The seller of this pet guaranteed her this pet "was a keeper", once again to her disappointment the seller was wrong...she'll deal with them later.
Without a sign or signal the door to the windowless room the was Kuja's bedroom opened. Two servants hurried in to take the corpse away. Another walked up to the young looking mistress. Right away she bowed not daring to look her lady in the eyes, "Shall I look into a new business for you my lady?" she questioned. Kuja gazed over the young maid for a moment before a soft smirk played on her lips. Kuja reached in and took gentle hold of the maid's chin having her deep chocolate eyes meet her deep light-less grey eyes. "No...I shall find a business and pet myself" Kuja turned the maids head to the left exposing her slender warm neck...she could hear the pulse quickening. Kuja stared for a moment in silence before shoving the girl away. The girl's blood was sullied with something terrible. A disease perhaps, Kuja wasn't eager to find out. "Fetch my coat. Sun or not I want my new pet before midnight..." With that Kuja turned her back to the young maiden and began to prep herself of an outting, she'd be damned if-.....well...she was already hm?  

kuja-tribal-angelofdeath

7,050 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zemala

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:43 pm
Being as she was insane Naomi waited out for another master or mistress to come her way. She did not usually last long and was returned after a few days because of her insanity. It was sad but, she liked it this way. Listening to the voices in her head it was funny of what they usually had to say about the current situation. As she was so sensitive to pain she was locked up not in a cage but in a totally circular room and was told to find a corner until a new master or mistress claimed her.

Her life was reduced to a week of being with someone and then being returned. Why this happened was usually a mystery to her but did she care...no. All she wanted was to be a slave for someone that would care for her and not cause her pain. But as it would seem she was always out of luck as there were scars over her body, and she still remembers all of the people that caused her pain. Being insane though had its benefits as she was alone to the voices in her head and not in a position to be cooperative wit the master or mistress.

But this was all the same as she was actually born insane and her skin was thin but the nerves were so abundant she could even feel the slightest wind on her skin. She could feel everything on her and it made her somewhat uncomfortable but she got used to it. As time passed in her room not that she really payed attention to the time she was now in the center of the room saying a sentence over and over.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff