Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Where did you come from? (ZainaxSebahive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:34 pm
Seb bit at the inside of his mouth, watching as she spoke, and felt the fur along his back settle back down. He hadn't noticed it frizzling up in the first place. When she held out her paw, he jolted back, startled. The adolescent cast a glance back up at her. Did she mean it? She wouldn't tell anyone?

Well, it wasn't like she knew anyone in the Intaba, but still....

The white lion slowly lifted a paw and shook hers, a tentative smile growing back on his face. It was nice... having a friend. A true friend. At least, he hoped that he could consider her a friend.

Once he settled his paw back down, he couldn't help the nervous tapping his claws did afterwards, but he still tilted his head curiously. "But you don't... even know what these abilities are. How do you know they're amazing?" To be frank, even he wasn't entirely sure what they were. Just that they had a tendency to... make lions go a little.... off.

chi honda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:41 pm
Zaina noticed him jump back and at first she thought maybe she didn't do something right. She had learned that handshake from someone while wandering through the different lands. Maybe they didn't do that type of stuff here.

Her worry was washed away as he shook her hand and smiled. Well it looks like they do. or at least he just had shook her hand back. Which made her happy - sense now the promise was official. Never to be broken ever. No matter what.

Deep in her mind she couldn't help but think if this was what a friend was. Promises, talks, smiles. She didn't have many of those, but if this could be her first. She would be beyond happy. Since he was different than everyone else she had run into. Different in a good way though she thought with a smile.

She watched his paws tap and answered back, "Well I mean only you can do it right? Which makes it amazing. one of a kind. Though if you want to tell me some more about them. I'd love to know." She really would since she had never heard of someone having abilities before and just the thought of them seemed magical.

MangoMeow
Tag sorry that took so long. My little ones first christmas kinda was crazy. lol.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:16 pm
Seb thought about that for a moment. He wasn't sure he was the only one who could do it. Actually, he wondered if at least one of his other brothers might have it as well, but if they did, none of them have spoken up about it. Which didn't surprise him. He didn't really want to talk about it either.

That said.... it was nice having someone think it was amazing. He didn't want to burst her bubble about it, and he felt like he would, if he told her what it did to males who inherited it.

So instead he shrugged, "Do... do you mind if I tell you later?" He knew he was just delaying the inevitable, but he wanted to hold onto his new friend for as long as possible. He paused to glance around, "I could show you around instead, if you want." Away from anyone in his pride, of course, but the snowy mountains were still a very pretty place to see.

chi honda
Maybe end this one off with your next post, and then either do another back-log rp or do a present one with them in the rogue lands or something?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:52 pm
Zaina listened to his response and smiled. A guide around the area sounded wonderful. She kinda wondered where they might go.

She understood not wanting to talk about it, since she never really talked about her past much either. but if he ever did want too. She would be here for him no matter what.

She grew a smile, "that sounds wonderful! Since so far all i've seen here is you." she laughed a little. Seeing him though turned into a great moment and a new friend. So she was very happy she did. "..but I'm really glad I did, and wanna lead the way?" she happily as she raced a little but ahead.

She had no idea where they might go, but she was ready for the adventure. It was just another page in their very new friendship.

MangoMeow
Sounds good to me! Either one sounds kinda fun actually. I'm loving rping these guys, but would you mind starting the next rp?if you dont mind I appreciate it thank you. =]

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers