Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Hazy Steam || .:Hot Springs:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:49 am
H a T a K e ~ L e N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 240/250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

His eyes looked extremely focused on their target, this is what needed to happen. Len's speedy charge was stopped by honeyed words but only briefly. Instead he found himself dismissing the lightning on his blade, but with a smirk "...Lightning is how I judge folks,and they already did shun me..." his feelings were bubbling to the surface, his goal becoming steadily more clear. She had clearly done a jutsu, but of a type Len never came into contact with.

Since she spoke out loud a phrase he was not familiar with, he began to cycle into the possibilities. It can't have been a ninjutsu, for that would have a visible effect. It could not be a taijutsu because she did not attack, and they don't normally require hand signs. From the process of elimination he went through it must have been a Genjustu of some type! Springing into the air, his blade still drawn he spun himself, aiming for an overhead thrust in her direction. Lightning or not the blade of Heaven's sky, was not to be taken lightly.

He used a free hand while he was flying at her to form a quick handseal , he tried to break free from the genjutsu, though whether he could would be based on his opponents strength, heaven forbid this was her focus. "Kai!" (Release) he would call fourth, attempting to attack and break the genjutsu.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:45 am
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
The woman watched as he had been thinking things through. Clearly, not one well versed in the blood. The next she would do would be to apprehend him a moment. Then the real work could be done, but first, she had to make sure he would hold a moment. He was hurtling toward her with zeal. His seal that he performed, Kai, was all but useless against her. A Ranmaru of talent, only another would have a chance in that, but nonetheless, a vocal genjutsu was all the more difficult to tell if it was still active.

Again, the woman rolled, feeling the fabric of her sleeve go slack slightly. She'd been thinking far too much, and allowed the young genin far too close, for what she had been planning.

"Now now Lenku," the woman spoke, her voice just as melodic as before, "Have you ever seen crimson eyes? Why not gaze into mine?" The idea would cycle through his head quite a few times, sounding reasonable. That was what her genjutsu did, after all. If he were to listen to her suggestion, he would be surprised, as she prepared to utilize Shin Jaku. He would soon feel what it meant to have even one's blood to abandon him.

[590]

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:13 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 230/250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Ultimately Len was shocked how effective the woman he met, combination had been. The young Hatake started to sweat a bit, as he tried to adjust his stance and style. Forming quick hand seals he decided to adapt to her words. Instead of being guided by his mind, he let his raw emotion seep through. If he had been forsaken than his lightning would become the blade to which he took down folks.

When she rolled out of the way, he couldn't tell anything different thus used no ninjutsu he knew. He was listening to her once again and honeyed words shot into his mind. It was intoxicating as the blade of his Katana became a brilliant chakra , giving off a white color in the process "Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba..!" his voice was filled with anger, an almost lust for battle as he would bring the electrified blade toward her once again, it exhibiting a weaker category, sadly his blade fizzled "...What?!..." the next thing he knew he was gazing into her eyes as she requested.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

OCC: Sorry about it taking so long ;- ;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:49 am
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
It was all so useful now. The genjutsu still had some strength to it, however Uwanosora wasn't going to utilize it much more. She'd made use of it, in order to prove her point. She wasn't going to worry much about it, as true weakness lasted only a period of time, and yet, here she was, about to egg the boy on. Standing atop the water of the hot springs, her hands flicked from seal to seal. The earth seemed to groan beneath each one.

"Doton: Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou (Earth Release: Earth Mound Creation)!" the young woman announced, as the ground beneath the springs heaved. The water levels dribbled away moment by moment, as the earth rose. It wasn't devastatingly high. Fifteen feet or so. Nonetheless, at its peak sat the konin, a mocking smile on her face as she gazed at Lenku. "Oh my. Wasn't that a Hatake trademark? Guess they did abandon you! However... You wished to become stronger. Reach the peak of this mound, and strike me! Then you'll know something!"

While waiting, Uwanosora formed seals for another technique. A simple clone, which scampered away from the battle field. The sorceress watched with a coy look upon her face, awaiting the Hatake.

[590 - 40 -10 = 540]
(It's all good. Life happens, ya know?)

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:44 pm
Sypher's clone deposited Kyo by the hot spring and took up guard by the sleeping boy, glaring at everyone who came by until Sypher arrived.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:00 pm
Kyo rubbed his eyes as he woke up, yawning a bit yawn. Looking at Sypher he remembered how deep in he was. He started to crawl away to not make noise.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:02 pm
The clone immediately jumped on Kyo, wrestling to get his hands behind his head and hold him still "I don't think so, kid. Sypher placed me here to keep YOU here. He still has to talk to you so you just sit here and be good." the clone scolded, not hurting Kyo as he held him carefully "He'll be here as soon as he deals with some issues at the Kage's office. Until then, you can just sit."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:10 pm
Kyo whimpered after being tackled to the ground and wrestled his hands behind him. Frowning he knew he couldn't get out of the clone's grip.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:13 pm
The clone gave a curt nod then released the boy, standing to put its hands on its hips "You're at the hot springs...so take a bath. Sypher will be here shortly and hopefully he'll be in on piece. The kage is none to pleased that you fell asleep in his lap and that he allowed it. His softness towards you has gotten him in trouble." he said, sitting down as he waited for Kyo to get in the water. He sat, almost seeming by accident, in front of the entrance thus making it impossible for Kyo to attempt to sprint by him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:25 pm
Kyo sat up and frowned, he didn't mean to get Sypher in trouble. He sniffled, he would rather ake yelling from a akge for his antics than Sypher taking in. But of course he would probaly hand it straight back to Kyo in full blast. He shook his head at taking a bath. Shi jumped right into the little bath and swam doggy style in it.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:28 pm
The clone twitched slightly "Are you mute? Can you not speak?!" he growled, clearly tired of talking to something that wouldn't talk back. At least the dog seemed to enjoy the hot springs "Well, whatever. Sypher will come and talk to you about...the incident. That was not something easily brushed off...you know that." he said, looking at Kyo closely. The murder of a man was not something that could be dealt with by saying don't do it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:41 pm
"I didn't mean too! I was aiming to hit his side and he jerked so I stabbed through his heart." Crossing his arms to his chest at the clone. His mother has stitched his lip closed.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm
The clone looked at him carefully, seeing how defensive Kyo was "Regardless. You didn't go to get help...you left him there. Why?" he leaned forward, bright green eyes sharp "Why didn't you go to Sypher when the man was injured?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:06 pm
Kyo looked down. "I...I just panicked...I didn't know what to do so I got out of there..." He wouldn't tell Sypher that he decided to finish the third stage then high ail it out of there.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:14 pm
Clone-Sypher narrowed his eyes "Did you now? If that were true, then he would have been semi-alive when Sypher arrived. But he was cold." he wasn't going to let Kyo get away with killing someone, accident or not. The clone stood and sat down right next to him "Tell me. Did you really leave when he died?"  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games