Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori listened to Apollo talk, but grew a stern look at the punishments faced. 'Either lose food that we both brought that would be just nearly efficient or add weight? Tough.' As Sypher asked for her choice on the matter she shifted her bag around on her shoulders. Her bag wasn't that heavy either, but she could also ration her food if that came down to being the final choice.

In a low tone she spoke back,"If you want to take on extra weight that is fine with me. My bag isn't that heavy either, but a little weight could mean anything. Ration of food might be harder though." Kaori added. She waited to see if this was an agreement. Add the weight, and keep the food.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:05 pm
Sypher nodded carefully "Personally, I'd rather take the weight. Having our food rationed is dangerous if we end up in a bad situation that requires us to keep our energy up. I'd prefer to take the weight. So...are we agreed on taking the weights?" he asked, immediately shifting his bag about, making guesses on how much weight would be applied.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori nodded in agreement. It was a sign right there that teamwork must be considered before ones self. One might handle the ration, and the other not. One might handle the weight, the other not. Teamwork was extremely important in this case.

She straightened her body out and stretched her arms backwards pulling the muscles in her back relieving any kinks. She nodded toward Sypher allowing him to announce their decision. 'This could be difficult, well depending on the weight and our objective. For all we know we could be given large stones added or have to make it to the top within a time limit. So many factors played a role in this, but maybe....that's why I am so excited.' A small smile crept onto her lush pink lips.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 pm
Sypher nodded to her and then looked at Apollo, his eyes set in determination "Sensei. We've decided to accept the weights." he spoke with respect but said aside to Kaori "Also...this could be beneficial to helping us become stronger." his smile was wicked, curious how much weights would be applied. He didn't think that his sensei would give them more than they could handle but the man didn't seem like a lenient teacher in any way.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:56 pm
Apollo watched and listened as the two of them came to their answer. With a light nod he went into his bag and brought out four weights. "These are weights that are used for special leg endurance training and you two will be wearing them as we traverse up the mountain." A small smile crept across Apollos lips as he released the weights from his hand, them hitting the ground with a rock crushing thud. "Oh..they only weigh about half a ton...each..." The smile grew wider as Apollo began to walk forward. "Strap em on your legs....I'll notify a ninja to let Len know we've moved ahead. He'll be getting a punishment as well and if you think those are heavy just weight til we get to the top of the mountain..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 pm
Sypher looked at the weights for a moment and then sighed so heavily a bird scared and flew out of some bushes. Then he walked over to the weights that were lying on the ground "Well...this will be fun." he sat on the ground and attached the weights by simply dragging them over. If he'd tried to pick them up and put them on, it would have only depleted his energy and Sypher figured he'd need that "Now what?" the weights weren't too tight now but the pressure was already building. Sypher took a few steps, sorting out how he should walk before he looked at Apollo expectantly.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori felt confident in some sense that they made the right decision when Sypher made their choice. She was excited, but a bit nervous on the amount of weight that would be given to them.

'Half a ton each.' Kaori could fell her body squirming under her skin almost begging to be somebody else. Kaori slid to the ground and slipped the weights over her foot and tightening them around her petite ankles. With a sigh she stood up and noticed that her feet stayed completely flat on the ground because of the weights. She moved slowly in the weights, but as long as she used her energy wisely she would hopefully be able to make it to the top. With one more step she looked toward sensei as Sypher asked their next objective.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:32 pm
"Good..now I'll explain to you whats this test is about." Apollo motioned for the two of them to follow him before beginning to walk towards the starting steps of the mountain. "Since Len isn't here we're missing a rather important component but I'm guessing we can get him replaced...or perhaps he'll show later. Anyway when we get to the top all of us will have a little game. This game will involve you to use your partners skills to the fullest and by the end of this game you three..well..two should know each other like the back of your hand." Smiling lightly he turned to the two of them. "Now..the walk up is added weight but it is also good chakra training. The more you mold and control your chakra output towards your legs the easier it will be to maneuver yourselves. Plus we can build your physical prowess as well. So with that I guess we can get to walking....and get to know one another while we do so."

--Chakra training Kiddo's. Basic so we meditate as we walk..so this is meant to build your chakra up ^.^--  

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:40 pm
Sypher listened attentively as Apollo spoke and he started walking after him when he moved as well "So this is like when you meet new parents. You learn about each other and what the others are like?" he compared what Apollo had said to what he knew, just like he did with everything else in his life. Moving his legs was easy if he moved with smooth gliding steps instead of trying to stomp his way over the steps "How long are we going to be walking, do you know? And when do we eat? Or do we just eat as we walk?" walking in silence was not one of Sypher's strong points...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori seemed very hesitant to getting to know anyone. She was very quiet and had always seemed stand-offish. It was more of her past that she blamed, but then again she also realized she was very uncomfortable with her Clan. Seducers? She was not ready to pray on all and have all pray on her. A feeling always arose that maybe she didn't belong to this clan, maybe they were mistaken with her. With sigh she brought herself back to earth.

'Chakra training. Focus chakra toward legs to help hold the weight. Less weight on me in a sense, well that I realize.' Large lashed fluttered closed as she concentrated on her legs and chakra flow for a few seconds. Large emerald hues became visible again as she walked now, with what looked like, ease. The air chilled her skin as she walked beside her team.

"What do we need to learn about each other to be a team? What is a trust establishing conversation?" Kaori looked toward Sypher and her sensei then toward the mountain and smiled. 'I'll make you proud!'

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 pm
Sypher slipped on a step but recovered almost immediately. He did, however, fall behind a step and was now walking behind Kaori and Apollo Team building. Trust. What if the other doesn't want to be a team? he kept his thoughts to himself as he began to push chakra at his legs, little bits on his heels and toes. If he put too much chakra on his legs, it was a very real possibility that he could rip a muscle "I don't mean to be a pessimist but how can we team build if one teammate isn't here? Its great and all for Kaori and myself to know each other but won't that be bad when Len finally shows up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:05 pm
--Sorry for taking so long to post--

Apollo listened to Sypher babble on and on and on and on with mindless questions that only children would ask. Ugh...this part of the job was what was going to bug him the most. "Sypher we'll be there when we get there...don't question me about everything." A little laugh came out as they continued to walk upward.As Kaori questioned him next Apollo thought for a moment. "Well...as a team you guys have to trust one another. Without trust you have nothing as a ninja. Always have trust in those who are around you...or you will fall very quickly in this world. Now, as for a trust establishing conversation I suppose we can start off with who we are..I'll go first.." Apollo slowed a bit so that he was standing between the two of them. "I'm Ken Hyuuga. Age 28. Born in the Leaf village but transferred over to Cloud in a great ninja war not too long ago. I enjoy wasabi paste and..well...sleeping." That was a bit of a general statement for the two of them but they got the gist of what Apollo meant. "Well I do believe Len may be removed and replaced with another member if he doesn't show up soon. You'll soon learn that people may drop like flies if they don't meet deadlines."

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 pm
Sypher raised an eyebrow and almost asked another question How can I learn if I don't question anything? he swallowed the question though and didn't speak until...Ken-sensei had finished talking "I'm Sypher. 13...ish. I've lived everywhere since I'm a foster child. I don't know were I was born. I like food and I hate having my ears pulled." his feet were getting heavier with every step and Sypher was pushing more chakra into the weights. As a result, he was quickly falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori looked toward Apollo as he answered her question and joked with Sypher. She cracked a giggle as they walked further up the mountain. The weights were really starting to grow heavy on her petite frame as she continued. Her ears caught every word of both Apollo and Sypher making sure to dissect and understand fully what they meant or said.

As Sypher finished she seemed saddened for the odd boy.' To be a foster child must really be hard, but I would know some of his feelings I assume.' She cleared her throat and straightened a bit.

"I'm Kaori Raigyo, thirteen years old since May. I came from the Tea Country and traveled here in search of a new village after...mine was attacked. My mother, my father, and my..." She paused and decided to skip that bit hoping neither one caught her continuance,"were taken from me and I decided to move. I love flowers and their ever changing beauty and dislike being alone." A soft breeze her pink locks and whipped them behind her as she looked forward on toward her objective. Kaori had to keep changing the amount of chakra that was flowing through her legs. She had to accommodate for the change in environment.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:01 pm
Sypher paused for a moment on a step, glancing around Was that...Nah. I'm hearing stuffs. he thought, his ears twitching sharply and in opposite directions. His stomach made a very rude noise and he put a hand to it with a frown "Don't growl at me, you! I can feed you when I darn well please." he informed it with a nose flare. But he pulled out a small bag of dango, taken off the stick, from his pocket to munch on. He downed two before offering them to Kaori and Ken.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games