Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I understand." he said nodding. Once they got to the small stone building that he'd stayed in before staying in the janitor's closet in the sewers. He pushed the door open to allow her inside. Once she was inside, she'd see the walls with a shelf like outcropping all the way around the room that was lined with candles that Raph soon lit. "Welcome ta my small grave." he said with a shrug.
Xena: She takes a moment to look around as she went inside. "So this is pretty much your room, huh?" She asked.

"Yeah." he said nodding. "There's some quilts in tha corner if ya get cold. I...don't really need em, but it's habit." he said. "Also Finley likes ta make sure tha place has some semblance a real life. Like we're still livin." he murmured a little before shrugging again.
Xena: "You're still a turtle, you would need to keep warm during the cold days." She said then tilts her head a bit. "By the way, have you ever thought of becoming alive again?"

"I'm a dead turtle wit no blood flow. Cold weather ain't gonna give me a cold or kill me." he said with a slight chuckle. The chuckle turned into a laugh when he heard Xena. "Ain't no live again here in this world, Xena. Maybe where you come from but not here. Once ya a zombie, ya stuck till they blow ya brains out and once ya dead ya dead." he said flatly. "Though I don't think I'd want ta go back now. Too much a chance it'll just happen again. Like this I can still fight even after wounds that would have originally killed me."
Xena: "You're right. It is different in my world. Mostly when people die, they end up coming back in some way. It makes it hard to really mourn for someone, knowing that they'll come back."

"Heh...sounds nice." he murmured before sitting against a wall. "We'll go out in a bit and getcha some food. I'll stock ya some in here. We can go whenever ya ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:36 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah." he said nodding. "There's some quilts in tha corner if ya get cold. I...don't really need em, but it's habit." he said. "Also Finley likes ta make sure tha place has some semblance a real life. Like we're still livin." he murmured a little before shrugging again.
Xena: "You're still a turtle, you would need to keep warm during the cold days." She said then tilts her head a bit. "By the way, have you ever thought of becoming alive again?"

"I'm a dead turtle wit no blood flow. Cold weather ain't gonna give me a cold or kill me." he said with a slight chuckle. The chuckle turned into a laugh when he heard Xena. "Ain't no live again here in this world, Xena. Maybe where you come from but not here. Once ya a zombie, ya stuck till they blow ya brains out and once ya dead ya dead." he said flatly. "Though I don't think I'd want ta go back now. Too much a chance it'll just happen again. Like this I can still fight even after wounds that would have originally killed me."
Xena: "You're right. It is different in my world. Mostly when people die, they end up coming back in some way. It makes it hard to really mourn for someone, knowing that they'll come back."

"Heh...sounds nice." he murmured before sitting against a wall. "We'll go out in a bit and getcha some food. I'll stock ya some in here. We can go whenever ya ready."
Xena: She nods a bit. "My mom even once made a cure for zombie infestation for Leo." She said before her gaze shifts to the ground. "It sounded nice until after what happened to my father." Hearing Raph talking about getting some food. "I hope New York doesn't have food like what they had in Innsmouth."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods a bit. "My mom even once made a cure for zombie infestation for Leo." She said before her gaze shifts to the ground. "It sounded nice until after what happened to my father." Hearing Raph talking about getting some food. "I hope New York doesn't have food like what they had in Innsmouth."

"Wha happened ta ya father?" he asked blinking. Hearing the second thing she said, he smirked a little. "Nah. Though I do sometimes wonder what's in tha hot dogs." he said winking.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:50 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Wha happened ta ya father?" he asked blinking. Hearing the second thing she said, he smirked a little. "Nah. Though I do sometimes wonder what's in tha hot dogs." he said winking.
Xena: "One night, Donnie killed him due to being manipulated by this thing called the Loc-Nar. At the time, I didn't even know that it happened. I was a child back then, waiting to spend more time with him. Donnie had trapped me in a thermos and told me what he had done. You could probably tell how a child would feel when they found out what happened to their parents." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "One night, Donnie killed him due to being manipulated by this thing called the Loc-Nar. At the time, I didn't even know that it happened. I was a child back then, waiting to spend more time with him. Donnie had trapped me in a thermos and told me what he had done. You could probably tell how a child would feel when they found out what happened to their parents." She said.

"Wow....the Donnie a your time sounds like a d**k." he said. "I'm sorry that happened ta ya. I'm surprised ya trust tha Donnie a my world."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Wow....the Donnie a your time sounds like a d**k." he said. "I'm sorry that happened ta ya. I'm surprised ya trust tha Donnie a my world."
Xena: "His mind was corrupted at the time, believing whatever the Loc-Nar said. I didn't believe that Daddy was killed. I always thought that he would come back to me and Mom. Sad thing was that almost everybody didn't believe me, especially when I tried to tell them about Donnie has been listening to the Loc-Nar's voice. Everybody told me that Daddy wasn't coming back or doesn't exist anymore, yet I heard that he did come back. I did finally see him when he came back to Haffa's." She then shakes her head a bit. "I can't forget what Donnie had done, but revenge wasn't going help with anything. My mom killed him, and he became a ghost. There's no need for him to be punished more than what he already has. As for the Donnie in your world, he has the same personality as the one I know, the only difference is that he doesn't seem to be dating a girl or some gay rat."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:55 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "His mind was corrupted at the time, believing whatever the Loc-Nar said. I didn't believe that Daddy was killed. I always thought that he would come back to me and Mom. Sad thing was that almost everybody didn't believe me, especially when I tried to tell them about Donnie has been listening to the Loc-Nar's voice. Everybody told me that Daddy wasn't coming back or doesn't exist anymore, yet I heard that he did come back. I did finally see him when he came back to Haffa's." She then shakes her head a bit. "I can't forget what Donnie had done, but revenge wasn't going help with anything. My mom killed him, and he became a ghost. There's no need for him to be punished more than what he already has. As for the Donnie in your world, he has the same personality as the one I know, the only difference is that he doesn't seem to be dating a girl or some gay rat."

"Yeah, well the Donnie I know ain't bout ta kill no one less he's got a damn good reason, and he sure as hell wouldn't stuff a kid in a canister." he said. He then heard the last part and blinked. "I....don't wanna know."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah, well the Donnie I know ain't bout ta kill no one less he's got a damn good reason, and he sure as hell wouldn't stuff a kid in a canister." he said. He then heard the last part and blinked. "I....don't wanna know."
Xena: She nods a bit. "I wonder how things are going back home."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Dunno. So, we gonna rest or we gonna getcha some dinner?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "For now my only hope is finding a way to get into the Ghost Zone and find the right door." She said before hearing his question. "I suppose a meal does sound nice."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "For now my only hope is finding a way to get into the Ghost Zone and find the right door." She said before hearing his question. "I suppose a meal does sound nice."

"Aight. Grab my coat and c'mon. You can wear tha coat. Ya a little under dressed for winter." he said as he blew out the candles.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight. Grab my coat and c'mon. You can wear tha coat. Ya a little under dressed for winter." he said as he blew out the candles.
Xena: She chuckles a bit. "The cold weather doesn't really bother me. Ghosts love the cold, but if you insist..." She said as she walks over to take the coat and put it on.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She chuckles a bit. "The cold weather doesn't really bother me. Ghosts love the cold, but if you insist..." She said as she walks over to take the coat and put it on.

"Ya show a little too much leg for my taste." he said chuckling some. "Everythin else too. Don't want no zombies or pervs nommin on ya."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya show a little too much leg for my taste." he said chuckling some. "Everythin else too. Don't want no zombies or pervs nommin on ya."
Xena: "I'll make sure they get the message if they try anything."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I'll make sure they get the message if they try anything."

"Don't doubt it. It'll also keep tha zombies off ya cause it's got my scent on it." he said with a shrug as he walked out of the musolium and towards the cemetery gate.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff