Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru, frustrated as he was, held down his gaze on Jae, examining her, looking for a sign. It seemed that Ayaki had already found her and spoken with her or she would not have acted so defensively so quickly. Something within told Shigeru that she truly did not recognize him. She truly believes we never met. Shige's expression softened but he never ceased to examine her face. Suddenly, Shige could feel himself begin to sink under emotion. How? Shige then spoke more softly. "I'm sorry for troubling you." Shigeru then bowed to her. "I had you mistaken for another." He said while bent. Inside, Shigeru questioned over and over, trying to put it all together with the few pieces he had. Shigeru then remembered the Genin. "My Yukikage and your Hokage have organized a sparring session between our two villages." Shigeru began as he righted himself once again. "It is to strengthen the treaty that we now have with the Leaf village." Shigeru's eyes were not the usual sharpened spears but now a set of windows as his eyes flashed to the hospital hall behind him and back to Jae. "It would honor both the Yukikage and myself to have you and your friend there." Shige then remembered the loud piercing hiker's whistle that had echoed through the village streets. "The session is being held in the direction of the great field near your village."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jae had expected him to pelt her with the same stuff the girl from before had but he didn't. Instead he apologized. Jae was taken back a little bit. Staring at him with a dumbfounded expression. As he informed her about the friendly sparring session that would take place later she brightened a little bit, still wary of him. "We will be there. We Konoha Shinobi have to maintain our reputation!" She said, laughing a little bit. It was really easy to talk to this guy. She felt herself spilling her thoughts a lot more easily than she intended to. Coughing to get herself under control, she stood there, unsure of what to say in departure. "Umm. Thanks a lot. You were a big help. See you around then." She said, taking a small hesitant step back. Jae felt a sickly feeling prickling at the back of her mind. As if she shouldn't be moving from where she stood. Her brows furrowed together as she dispelled such a feeling. Waving at him, she turned to leave, heading for the hall to find Keiji's room. She didn't get far though. Keiji was standing before her, looking the worst for wear but awake. Jae was shocked into silence, just staring at him. Altogether she snapped out it and walked over to him. "What are you doing! You need to be resting!"  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:22 am
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru smiled as Jae accepted to join them. He nodded in contentment at Jae's lifted mood. Good. He put up his hand as Jae waved at him, heading towards the hall. He watched her turn a corner, where she would find a sentenced Genin. With Jae's exit, Shigeru's disappearance came to be with only a closing door leaving his trace.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:00 am
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji hesitated, then grinned. "I'm fine. Was just a little light headed. Eh... sorry for, you know, having you bring me all the way out here. I told you anywhere was fine, though." He squinted, eying Jae up and down, then nodded. He got into a heroic pose of sorts, then began to imitate Jae's little speech. "We will be there. We Konoha shinobi have to maintain our reputation!" He dropped the pose. "Really now, a reputation of what? Our women being experimental with cat people, or our men being complete idiots minus a few?" Yes, he was exaggerating, but for some reason he loved to pick on her.

Behind his legit smile, he felt sorry for Shigeru. He wanted to tell the guy what happened, but it was Jae's idea, and Jae was the one that begged him to do it. Something like that, even for a good friend he'd just met, he'd have done for anyone. Maybe there would be a time when Jae unlocked the lock herself, but until that happened, he wouldn't say a word.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae scoffed at him. Light headed my a**, I bet he didn't even tell them he was leaving... Before she could even suggest taking him back to his room, Keiji was already returning to his former self. All shits and giggles. Coaxing an eyebrow, she placed her hands on her hips, finding his little imitation on her to be almost insulting."Do I really sound and look like that? God. How unattractive." She mused, smirking back at him. She was never one to back down from Keiji's jests. It was beginning to feel almost normal. It was when he wasn't messing around that she started to worry. Funny how people could grow on you so quickly. That brought her around to something else. His comment about experimentation with felines. "How would you know about that? It was in a closed area, restricted to males. Were you spying on us...?" Jae asked, feigning shock. She wouldn't put it past him to know this but Jae was very sure Shade had not said a word to anyone. In the end, she didn't wait for a response, simply shrugging her shoulders. "It's not experimentation until I try and kiss her." Her chest was no longer burning like it had been before. Maybe that was a good sign. It saved her a stay here again. Looking around for nurses she glanced at Keiji, looking at him to make sure he was really up to just waltzing out. "Are you really alright to just bail like this? You slept like a horse..." For some reason Jae did not mention having him brought in by the stranger. It felt as if this information was something she should withhold. It could backfire on her later on. Keiji was a boy of information. Everything got to him in the end.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji eyed her up and down. "I have my ways. I'm not the Lil' Phantom King for nothing. The mind's a powerful thing. Lets you see things that aren't there... or not see what is there." He smirked. "Biting her ear's ok, ut as long as it isn't kissing, it's not experimenting? You're a strange one." At her worry, he grimiced. "Been through worse. I told you, just chakra exhaustion. You scared me there for a second. If it hadn't been for that fight with Ponytail, I coulda stayed awake long enough to get home. Sorry about that. Still, I guess you got the Yuki guy to bring me here. Couldn't have been anyone else. You didn't try to pull a fast one on him, did you?" He faked a deadly glare.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

She reached over and tugged his arm, pulling him out of the hallway and closer to her for inspection. She looked up at him, narrowing her eyes. "If we are friends you shouldn't keep things like being exhausted a secret. I would have understood if you would have just left for home instead of eating with me." Jae felt a little guilty. If she hadn't gotten into that big mess at the bar with the Yuki girl things would not have turned out the way they had. Sighing, she released her grip on his arm, crossing her own in turn. Que serra, serra. "I didn't pull a fast one on him. He helped, no strings attached. Speaking of Yuki boy. We should probably head to the Field. The Hokages got the Yuki Shinobi waiting there for sparring. I really wanna test some of them out. " Jae said, suddenly seeming a lot chipper.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

No... No... No, no, no... No, no, no, no, no, no! Every fiber in Keiji's being told him this was a bad idea. A very bad idea. "Nah, like I said, been through worse. Besides, I was starving anyway. Going alone is starting to get old." He turned around, then facepalmed. He was definitely going to regret this. He was definitely going to regret this. He turned back around, then nodded. "Same here. But I hope the 'testing out' part's just sparring. Hard to tell when it comes to you"

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Jae felt a little more reassured once he started teasing her again. She was ready to go. Grabbing a hold of his arm, she half tugged and dragged him out the hospital door. "Let's go!! Test our might to fight!" She said, representing the fabled Durga in all of her glory. A woman who lived for battle while still possessing her nurturing side. It had always been Jae's aspiration to reach the ultimate level of strength and become one of the elite Kunoichi of their generation.

[exit]

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
Broken...
Battered...
But no...I'm not what I seem...

{ | | | }Sophie > < > < > < rehpyS{ | | | }

Stumbling into the hospital, she hailed a nurse who immediately helped her to a bed. She stayed sitting up as the nurse removed her shirt and pants, allowing her time to slip into a white dress instead of her messy outer clothes. After a few minutes, the nurse demanded her name "S-Sophie...." she mumbled and the nurse, satisfied, began treating the wounds, starting with her ankles. One was broken and the other was badly bruised.

Help me...
Hit me...
This isn't what I wanted....
This isn't what I need...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image
Broken...
Battered...
But no...I'm not what I seem...

{ | | | }Sophie > < > < > < rehpyS{ | | | }

Sophie tested her ankles now that the nurse had vanished for a moment. It was strong enough for her to walk, if not run, and she quickly made her way out of the hospital.

((Exits to...Streets or something))

Help me...
Hit me...
This isn't what I wanted....
This isn't what I need...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

"Don not trust your eyes...they will deceive you."

Genin (235) || Konohagakure || Taijutsu || Hakemoto

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the hospital Jade began to head through. She wandered about the area, having always hated hospital. Cold aura, the decrepit smells, she could literally sense the death in the complex and it disgusted her to a great degree.

She would make her rounds quick as being in such an area sent chills down her spine. She didn't feel any dangerous aura about, she didn't think that anyone would have made it to the hospitals had they snuck into the village. Though if they had, the hospital would be an amazing hiding spot.

Slowly the girl's feral instincts began to take over her body as she made one last set of rounds around the hospital. She sighed in relief to know that no one was any immediate harm or danger, or at least there was no one snooping about the hospital. After she finished Jade left the hospital and continued with her mission.

C-Rank Mission "Patrol the Village!" (x3) *Underway
State of the Beast 5/18 *Underway

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
MaitoTai
Oinin | Taijutsu | Konoha | Eight Celestial Gates: Third Open |

Tai was carried into the hospital, where a worried nurse quickly began a preliminary check. "Do you see this?! this is where all that Taijutsu nonsense gets you. You couldn't just learn a traditional ninja art, you have to do everything gun-ho with your fists doing the talking huh? Well it seems your fists have written you a check that your behind cannot cash." Waving the woman off, Tai hopped into a bed while she began the procedure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:56 am
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]XXX

xxKonohagakurexxxxGenninxxxxTaijutsuxxxx
User Image

"True strength comes from you..."

Haku entered the hospital, the arm of this unknown woman over his shoulder. His mind often drifted off into what had happened that she was so eager to die over; if she didn't get hospital help. She was wounded, but she appeared to be in a decent condition to herself. She even had to be forced to go to the hospital. And, depending on the personality of this woman, he could get an ear - full later on. But if she was from Konohagakure then he had a right to take her to the medical facility, did he not? Twisting his head to scan over the lobby, he was immediately rushed by medical ninja. "Uh - oh!" They would then proceed to grab the pink - haired woman and drag her to a room, attempting to avoid her wounds. He turned, expecting Karou to be there. With a wave in his direction, he headed to the room the woman was in. Leaning against the wall, he spoke whenever he could get a word in. "Oh, I'm Haku Rai. Rai, Haku, whatever. Mind telling me whatever your name is and how you got yourself in this current... I don't know... situation?" A slight chuckle escaped the lips of the Gennin as he fell into a curious state, deeply concerned now about what had happened to the Kunoichi.
CP:175
"...not your predecessors!"

AC:0
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 15x Exploding Tags/Notes

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250