Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Foudroyant Village Fountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:40 pm
Sheva walked into the Fountain area and looked around, Akita wasn't too pleased that he would have to be in the company of flea-ridden mutts...but it was for Al...

They walked up to the client and they handed over the leash and a doo-doo bag. Sheva grimaced at the pack of dongs in front of her. Akita began to get sniffed and let out a low pitched growl...and they started...

[[ 1 / 3 Walk the Dogs! ]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:00 pm
Eziel walked into the area and lept to the top of the fountain. he then stood in a meditative stance based on a stance his clan used.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:26 pm
getting a little bored and wanting to do something else Eziel lept off the foundtain and ran off to find someone he could practice some techniques with.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San ran past some gennin as he entered the fountain area. Here too seemed to have no signs of the enemy. The Bandit was fast....too fast. Was that a possible genjutsu again? This guy was surprisingly strong. Once the chunnin realized that it was all ok here, he kept searching.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm
taking a quick look around, he turned a concealed knob and watched as the fountain increased in power. Satisfied, he gave the statues of Amaya and Mamoru a quick rub for luck, and left to the next area.

?/? (Patrol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm
Natalie smiled as she sat down on the ground next to the fountain, leaning her back against the cool granite rather than sit on the benches.

Closing her eyes, she began to focus on her chakra and moving it within herself.  

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 pm
[[Sorry for the double post!]]

Natalie sighed and stood, stretching out her muscles. She'd been sitting there for quite a while, and it was probably time to do something else. Talk to some more Genin or maybe...

Her stomach grumbled. 'Or eat.'

I might find some more Genin then anyway. She thought to herself as she head down the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:19 pm
Hazama walks around the fountained area picking up bits of trash that seemed to just blow around continuously. {1/3 trash pickup}

He looks into the water bits of trash floated around slowly, carefully he scoops out the bits putting them in a bag he carried with him for this particular chore. {2/3}

Carefully he takes the large amount of trash he had found to the nearest place of disposal, tossing the filled bag in he brushes his hands together triumpantly. {3/3}

Finished Trash Collection
+50 Ryo  

solanik

solanik

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:32 pm
Hazama finally found his client a somewhat short man with...a monkey? Hzama hadn't minded he walked with the monkey as it took hold of his hand they departed off only around the fountain area for now. {1/3} Walk the pet

The monkey started to become restless as they walked and soon dashed off to climb the top of the fountain sitting up there apparently to mock Hazama as he pleaded for the monkey to come down to began to throw god know what at him. {2/3}

Hazama quickly rolling away from the foul flung object decided enough was enough he started his way up the fountain determined to grab that monkey quickly, just as Hazama looked up the monkey sprang and latched onto his face as he hurled toward the ground landing with a loud thud, the monkey ran off back to the client as Hazama crawled his way to receive his Ryo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:23 pm
"Oh, excuse me!" Natalie turned to find a distressed looking older woman.

"Yes, could I help you?" She asked politely.

"If you aren't too busy...could you find my cat? She's run away again!"

Natalie nodded; she could last a little longer without food.

"Oh, thank you dear! My cat has a one black paw, the rest of her fur in ginger. I lost her near the Tea Shoppe Citadel."

"I'll look there first then." She said, running in the direction of the Tea Shoppe Citadel.

[1/3 of Catch the Cat]  

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:55 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

----------from my office----------

Brushing the dust off from landing in a rough manner, it was only when I had arrived at the Foudroyant Fountain that its characteristic suddenly became quite clear & most unluckily in my general vicinity. Now both dusty & wet, I shook both hands out as an old habit, even though the fabric of the clothing wasn't its natural form. Deviating from the statue side of the fountain to the meeting side, a bunch of people had gathered about to watch the sunset. Confused on why they were laughing & gawking about, I turned about to face the upper parts of the statues' building. Brilliant gleams of multiple hues sparkled & dazzled those without a blindfold on, & I only surmised that it was such by the differing lengths of heat... besides the fact that they were commenting upon the issue itself. Clearly overthinking by this point, my tummy rumbled for some food, begging for a stick or two of dangos.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Walking around with a bunch of dangos, the urge to finish the rest of the paperwork came to a boil. "Mmrmph, mmph, rrpmh," my mouthful of dangos go. Heading up a side street, the office draws near.

----------to the office----------

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 pm
James walked into the fountain square and took a good look at the statues. After reading over the inscriptions, he walked over to the fountain and sank his hands into the cool water.

James stood there for a moment and then had and idea. James pushed his chakra into the water and froze the bottom layer of the fountain. With a little manipulation he popped it out and hoisted it to his shoulder. This should be enough Ice. "Ah ah ah ah ahhhhhh" James smiled and headed back to the Academy.

Chakra:260  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:18 am
James poofed in from a Body Flicker and placed a Seal on the bottom of the fountain.

He the formed a hand seal and poofed away.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:20 pm
Trash Collection: Post 3/3

There was a tragedy unfolding in the fountain. It seemed that there was a villain afoot; first the Didrika shop, then her own place, and now the fountain had all been defiled! Garbage sat in the street, wads of paper sparsely distributed across the area! This meant business. Someone had a vendetta against her, Bast thought as she swept. This same someone had egged the Didrika shop to get her attention, and then made it personal by defiling the sidewalk in front of her compound. There was definitely a villain afoot, and he or she had to have henchmen somewhere nearby, watching her every move. She finished and laid in wait, hiding behind a trash can. When someone came by and littered right before her, she punched his lights out and then interrogated him until finding out his leader's objectives.

"Who was that b***h?" the now-bruised guy asked as Bast swooshed out of the area.

"My hero, Community-Minded Woman! No one's seen her eyes, just like a true superhero!" a nearby boy exclaimed in response.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff