Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Hidden Leaf Border Outpost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:01 pm
AandOE

"--T!" The tail end of Bast's sentence would come just as she popped out of Four's scroll and landed on the icy platform. After taking a few moments to collect herself after seemingly being dragged into a hellish alternate dimension where the world was rotting and the sky rained blood, she managed to cover her nose enough to mildly mitigate the smell.

"What netherworld have you brought me to this time?" she asked Four as she summoned a breath mask. Once the fixture was firmly affixed to her face, she took a deep breath, sighed, and then sat up to wait for a response.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Four only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]
[Kyuubi Chakra absorption phase 1 complete]
[Kyuubi Chakra absorption phase 2 pending]

"The Outskirts of Konoha, my dear niece!" Pointing off in the direction of the harshest weather, some of the chakra from the previous Kyuubi absorption strained to get closer to its original source before the hellish existence poofed away. Snapping back on to Four's Douka form, it blended back in with the blue to turn him a slight violet color. What Bast would think of this was beyond Four at the moment, as his thoughts were purely of saving the day. "All of the orphans will melt if we don't do something. We need to figure out how to absorb all of this exotic chakra without dying, Bast. I fear that if left uncontained, this rain will enlarge to cover the continent."

Ergo War

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:22 pm
AandOE

"Isn't this a job for Konoha?" Bast asked. She knew that wouldn't get her out of helping, but it would hopefully buy her a second or two to think. Four seemed to have already absorbed some of the Chakra lying around, but spreading him over the country would be a terribly inefficient way to work through the mess. At long last, she had an idea: "Well, I'm guessing this mess is powered by some sort of Chakra, so why not suck it up? If you could get above the clouds, you could release a Houshi no Jutsu that would eat the Chakra from the top down, and the winds would help spread the spores. It would take an unfathomably large quantity of spores, though, but then you'd just have to figure out what to do with all the spore clones."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Info:
[Four only]

"Wonderful! To growing large it is, then. I can absorb most of the chakra by Houshi, but I fear that absorbing so much will cause me to become the Kyuubi, myself. Please assist as necessary, not for the future of Konoha, but for the future of the orphans." Forming a few hand seals, Four would wait for the expected growth Korabo between him and Bast. This would be performed twice, in order to top out over the cumulonimbus clouds. Four would be obscenely large at this point, visible from even other countries, as his form expanded and grew. He wouldn't be able to make out the small details of individual buildings anymore, and he would have to stand still for fear of both buckling the ground below him, and wishing to not step on anything important. (like orphans)

Ergo War

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:53 pm
AandOE

And thus, the growth commenced! Bast collaborated with Mamoru to compound his growth to an extreme rate, and soon found herself glad that he wasn't wearing a kilt. She stood under him when he became suitably large, having used Douka herself on the metal of her breath mask so that she might recover from any accidental twitches he might have. As she waited for him to start feeling the effects of the demonic Chakra that the rain had apparently been imbued with, she traced out the complex formula for a combination of Shishou Fuuin and Hakke no Fuuin Shiki, meaning she was going to use more Chakra in a few seconds than most people would ever have. As she traced out the final branches, she had to wonder what exactly they were getting in to here, and what she should expect to come next. Remembering how terrible the Shukaku had apparently been to seal, she added a second Shishou Fuuin based on the assumption that the Kyuubi had nine tails and thus likely had at least nine times the amount of power. Nothing of earthly origin should be able to force its way through three seals without a guiding consciousness, she figured, but it wouldn't hurt to be careful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Info:
[Four only]

Acting a little slower now due to the large size, and being within blood red raining clouds, Four produced the hand seals for Houshi no Jutsu, sending spores out all over the place. They would drift into the clouds, while some would drift out over Konoha and the rest of the Fire country, absorbing chakra all the while. Being spores, even, folks would not even be able to see them until they matured. As the time progressed, Four spread his arms out and wafted them through the dark atmosphere around him. Clouds buckled, lightning struck the area from the induced static, and winds roared from his simple waving. Soon, soon, the spores would be ready for the reaping.

Ergo War

Jonderken

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Info:
[Four only]

The area flooded with mature Four spores, all headed towards their creator, glowing bright red with fury. Some had already progressed towards the first Kyuubi stage, slight cloaks and tails hovering around them. Pouring on to Four, they would be absorbed at a horrendous rate, a low groan emitting from the gigantic mouth above in the clouds. Around Bast down below, it would be immediately obvious that Four would not be able to handle sealing this by himself.

Ergo War

Jonderken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:56 pm
AandOE

Bast would notice the obvious signs of Four's breakdown and activate the seals before things could get even further out of hand. The Chakra that he had absorbed would quickly exit his system and drain into the seals, where it would be locked down tight under the three seals she had prepared. She gasped for air after losing over 80% of her Chakra and would begin to meditate as soon as she had caught her breath again. It would not do to keep such a low amount of Chakra.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 423/760
Stamina Pool: --/305

XXXXX The handful of clones that had left the village lept from tree to tree before landing in an un-natural clearing in the forest watching the spore people that had left the village groan and grow mini-kyuubi tails. Silently the clones waited in the trees watching the small kyuubi cloaked spore men get absorbed by the behemoth. Cautiously the clones lept nimbly down from the several branches they were standing on and strode out to the two figures. "Hello." the front clone said while another four flanked the front two on each side. All five had hood up and long black cloak with gold trim flapping violently in the extreme winds created by the behemoth flapping its arms.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Ergo War
AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:18 pm
Jonderken

"Hello," the woman responded, shifting her composition to the same material Four was made of. Now that all the sealing business was over, it would be nice to go back to Suna and hit the hot springs. Of course, first she would have to blind every one of the males in the Village, since they'd undoubtedly try to peep. Those darn males.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Hmm, the clone thought inspecting the pair, their massive chakra was impending but it seemed they were not hostile, at least toward the clones. "Judging by your headbands, you're not from around here." The clone cocked his head. "Would you like to talk about this?" The clone flipped back its hood exposing its golden hair and leaf village headband. "Hokage Ibara Yamanaka." with that another clone would reach up and slap the other in the back of the head. "OWH!" the clone that was hit turned and bashed the top of the assailants head with its fist. "Pardon us," The two went rolling through the grass wrestling while the remaining three kept their eyes locked on the Suna shinobi. "Mind explaining what this is?" Ibara had every intention of mending Konoha's poor reputation and this could be a perfect opportunity.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Ergo War
AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Info:
[Four only]
[Kyuubi Chakra absorption phase 2 complete]

So painful, so very painful. Soon, Bast's seal drained away the chakra to a locked spot in his consciousness, clearing Four's mind. Clarity restored, he began to shrink, using Korabo to neatly pop himself back to regular size all in one go. Landing onto the ice crystal previously created, blue filtered sweat poured from the neck on up to his bangs. Waving casually to whomever had multiple copies of himself over yonder, Four thanked his niece for her assistance. "Arigato, Bast-kun. Clean up of this horrible mess is finished. Who decides to release the Kyuubi after sealing it, anyways? I hope the orphans in this country appreciate their vegetation now."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:37 pm
Jonderken

AandOE

"Kazekage Miyamoto Bastet. I'd ask you the same thing," the woman responded, never once breaking her meditative stance. "That storm nearly made it onto my soil. Care to explain?"

For a brief moment, strange, dark blue runes would shift noiselessly across her stony skin as she plummeted from her perch atop Four's foot and landed with a wet thud in the rain-soaked soil below, still meditating. She wanted to ask what would draw this shady individual out here if he were the Hokage, but since Four had recently been a sizable fraction of a mile in height, that seemed like a bit of a silly question. Rather, she was more curious as to why he hadn't thanked them already for saving the orphans, the number of which had probably just increased, though she did not know so.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara smiled a warm smile to bast. "I would not mind to explain though, I asked my question first." The clone cocked its head. "Out of the politeness of being a gracious host though, I shall explain." Ibara's clones smile was fading as it prepared to speak about the events that had just occured. "As you know, the Kyuubi was released on my village. This rain that was spread originally was a sensory technique used by myself to keep intruders from entering the village while our gate, which has since been repaired by some crafty senju, was destroyed." The clone posed shifting his eyes between the Kazekage and whom was apparently her uncle. "Now if memory serves me correctly, you're not exactly friendly with Konohagakure," The clone shifted its weight as it spoke, "Either way, the UHV invaded my village, the Kage was slain and I was risen to Kage, as I now stand before you, the Kyuubi was... wait, where is Koan?" The clone looked back towards the others but obviously they had no clue they knew what the speaker knew. "It appears that I still have issues yet to deal with." The speaker sighed and frowned.

XXXXX The Speaker placed his hands in its pockets and looked at the two before it, "Now I know you may have had your grudges with a former regime that was here, but I can assure you, Konoha is no longer the village you had a grudge with, many things have changed and i'm sure a lot of time has passed." The clone smiled once more a brilliant smile, "And on Behalf of your actions and everything you've done I wish to thank you on behalf of my village." The kage offered a bow of gratitude.

XXXXX

O.O.C:

Ergo War
AandOE

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:20 pm
Jonderken

"Your thanks and profession of innocence do absolutely nothing to resolve the problem," Bast responded without breaking her meditative stance. She would continue to ignore his question since, after all, it would be unwise to reveal any weakness to enemy combatants. "A very long time ago, there was a Chuunin from your Village who met a swift death when he tried to spy on us. No one from your end ever came to address the matter. More recently, an entire armed squadron launched a sneak attack on a group of my Shinobi during a routine patrol of the Wind Country, injuring a few before being slaughtered like the pigs they were. No one from your end ever came to address the matter. Care to comment on these incidents?"

Chakra Pool: 807/1920

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces