Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blue Moon Acadamy

Back to Guilds

Now Accepting Students, & Teachers needed 

Tags: School, Fantacy, Romance 

Reply Classrooms
L.A (Writing reading and other stuff) and Elements class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 am
User Image
She smiled "indeed" she made a fist and blew into her hand, black smoke poured out of the cracks and she opened her hand to show off a orb with blue lightning crackling around "this is one of my basic spells and packs a mean punch if you get hit with it...7000 charge of lightning"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 am
"Oh, I've not learnt that one yet. But check this out." Maered clasped both her hands together, like she was praying and a small, blue flame burst at the tip of her fingers. She smiled and parted both hands. The fire spread from the tips of her fingers to her elbows, not burningh er, but sending out a strong wave of heat. She held her hands out. "Dark fire."

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 am
User Image
she smiled and copied her spell but begun to make things out of it like a dragon that flew around the room rawring loudly and a whole buch of other objects "that was one of my first dark magic spells I learned"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 am
Maered laughed again and extinguished the fire from her hands. "What else can you do?" she asked Ash.

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:39 am
User Image
"ummmm" she closed her hand and the fire faded "depends what you mean...like spells or flying or fighting etc."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 am
Maered thought fo a while. "Plants?" she asked.

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:53 am
User Image
"err i really have no idea" she lifted her hand and a single rose lifted up

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 am
Blaise kept quiet, watching Ash and Maereed talk.
Out of habit she fingered her amulet wondering if the two girls would like her kind of games.
User Image

JezebelxRedfern

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:41 am
User Image
Ash looked over at Blaise and tilted her head "what caused you to hate humans so much"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image
Blaise looked up startled. had the girl read her mind? Surely she would have felt it if she had-one of the pros of growing up with a telepath cousin.
She shrugged and figured she might as well tell the truth. After all, what was the worst thing that could happen.
"I don't..or at least I didn't. It's men I've always hated. The way they think themselves supperior, the way they think period." Blaise knew how they thought. She'd atracted looks both human and nonhuman from a very early age. And she knew mortal men considered themselves powerful, thought a woman to be for mere entertainiment to be played with and strung along.
Those were the boys she'd choose. The jocks, the top dogs, the ones that thought they ruled the world. They disgusted her. She hated them. So she gave them a bit of their own medicine. Let them be played for once. And they never forgot it.
"As for humans in general? We've always been taught to at the very least steer clear of them." by we she meant her coven but what she said next was her opinion.
"They're weak, and stupid, and unable to defend themselves. And yet somehow manage to harm us. They live in blissful peace unaware of the dangers around them taking and having all they want. And when they find that one thing that is different, that one thing that disrupts it, they find stakes and light the fire."
She hoped she didn't need to spicify on her references to the burning times. She hinestlydidn't think she could.
Blaise could see her magic coiledi nside her begging for her to give into her emotions and set it loose. Not wanting to set the school on fire or levitate anything-or anyone on her first day she took a breath and stared at the desk rather moodily keeping her face blank of emotion and figured she might as well finish the tale.
"I lost my sister to humans. once when she fell in love with one and left us afraid that he'd be killed for knowing about us. And then again when vampires-not too keen on exposure found and killed them both. I'll admit I've always played them but that was when I truly started hating them. If they don't do any good, they least they could do is not get us killed "
Finishing her little speech Blaise kept her eyes on the rows of desks. Thea hadn't deserved to be killed, she was good even to humans.
Maybe the vampires had been right, humans were vermin.

JezebelxRedfern

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:28 am
Maered put her hand on Blaise's shulder. "That's sad," she said. "No wonder you hate humans as much as you do. Your sister and her love did not deserve to die."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:18 am
User Image
Blaise looked up at the girl nooding apreciately for the condolences. She wasn't used to being consoled. Thea had been the little sister. The good girl, the sensitive one the one that wanted to heal every stray...thing she found.
Blaise had been-still was, trouble. She'd use her magic left and right getting them expelled from school to school-the coven had very strict rules when it came to exposure and with good enough reason.
She was fierce and proud, a witch, and wasn't good at showing emotions that made her feel weak.-grief was one of them.
"We were cousins" she said not knowing why she bothered to clarify. It's not like anyone could ask if they were really sisters anymore. "Our mothers were sisters-twins, we were born the same day and both our mothers passed at child birth. So we were raised as sisters. The coven members all took turns raising us" well no that part wasn't completely true, thanks to Blaise's games the family members that took them often gave them back to whatever unfortunate soul happened to visit. Poor Thea had gone along being shuffled from relative to relative even thought she'd done nothing.
"She was my little sister" she said then added "How can you say the human did not deserve to die? After he took her from her home, put her life at risk, got her murdered, he couldn't even defend her after all she risked for him"
Because the mortal boy had loved Thea, Blaise knew that much. She'd tried to lure him away from her sister in a desperate attempt to keep her safe. He'd resisted, turned her down, and that was when she knew they loved each other, and she'd let herself sister go.
Lot of good love did them in the end. He was still a human, still useless, powerless, vermin-and for vermin her sister had died.

JezebelxRedfern

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
"understandible reason to hate males after all thet truley do have nothing in their heads... I've seen it" she looked blankly at the symbols on her desk billowing black smoke and saw visions of what Blaise was talking about and several other visions  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:52 am
Maered just stood in silence. Contemplating on what she had said.

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 am
Blaise sighed.
"I'm sorry" she said "I didn;t mean to jump like that"
She was just conflicted when it came to humans. Her sister had defended them, that had gotten her killed. But it was those who hated humans that had killed her.
"Humans are just a bad subject for me" she staring down, keeping her eyes on her necklace.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff