Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Exactly. See my problem here?" he asked with a sigh. "Just help me out if ya want, but if ya don't.....I ain't gonna hold it against ya." he said as he continued to look around. "Man....this place is....kinda quiet." he murmured as he looked around at the dilapidated buildings and empty streets.
Xena: "Though either way, that rampage would still happen, even if you were to keep on hunting. I doubt they want to stay cooped up in a graveyard for the rest of their days." She said. "As much as I would want to help, I'm not the type to kill unless if my life or the lives of those close to me are threatened." She too takes a look around the buildings and empty streets. "And I thought back home was a bit of a ghost town at times."

"Yeah..." he murmured as he continued to look around. He started down towards what looked like a town square. "Maybe there's a shop or somethin open where we can talk ta someone."
Xena: She looks around as well as she follows Raph toward the town square. "Let's hope and pray. Otherwise, this is starting to feel that we're just on a wild goose chase."

He nodded before seeing a small art shop opened on the far side of the square. "There we go. Aight, face it. Outta tha two a us, you look more human. Run in there and see whatcha can find out bout this place." he said.
Xena: "Just so the local aren't afraid of me." She closes her eyes, then soon her kitsune ears change into human ears as her tail, claws, and fangs seem to disappear. Her snowy white hair soon changes black with brown highlights. With a slight smile, she heads on over towards the small art shop.

"Show off." he said shaking his head, but smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:47 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah..." he murmured as he continued to look around. He started down towards what looked like a town square. "Maybe there's a shop or somethin open where we can talk ta someone."
Xena: She looks around as well as she follows Raph toward the town square. "Let's hope and pray. Otherwise, this is starting to feel that we're just on a wild goose chase."

He nodded before seeing a small art shop opened on the far side of the square. "There we go. Aight, face it. Outta tha two a us, you look more human. Run in there and see whatcha can find out bout this place." he said.
Xena: "Just so the local aren't afraid of me." She closes her eyes, then soon her kitsune ears change into human ears as her tail, claws, and fangs seem to disappear. Her snowy white hair soon changes black with brown highlights. With a slight smile, she heads on over towards the small art shop.

Xena: She goes into the art shop then takes a moment to look around.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: There was an old woman walking around straightening and cleaning off some of the art. Making sure it was presentable to any customers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: There was an old woman walking around straightening and cleaning off some of the art. Making sure it was presentable to any customers.
Xena: Noticing the old woman, she slowly walks over to her. "Excuse me?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: The woman did not turn or speak back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Hello?" She reaches to gently tap the woman on the shoulder. "Excuse me?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Hello?" She reaches to gently tap the woman on the shoulder. "Excuse me?"

??: She jumped when Xena touched her and turned quickly to look at the young woman with fear. She started to move her hands quickly, but still didn't speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: She jumped when Xena touched her and turned quickly to look at the young woman with fear. She started to move her hands quickly, but still didn't speak.
Xena: She tilts her head a bit, figuring that the old woman must be mute and deaf. "It's okay. I'm not here to hurt you." As she spoke, she makes hand signs so that the woman would understand. "I'm new around here, and I have some questions about this town."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She tilts her head a bit, figuring that the old woman must be mute and deaf. "It's okay. I'm not here to hurt you." As she spoke, she makes hand signs so that the woman would understand. "I'm new around here, and I have some questions about this town."

??: Sighing with releaf the woman calmed down and nodded. She then held up a finger to tell Xena to wait a minute, then moved to a room at the back of the building. She soon returned with a man.

??: "Hello. I am William. My mother said you'd like to know something about this town and that you are new here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: Sighing with releaf the woman calmed down and nodded. She then held up a finger to tell Xena to wait a minute, then moved to a room at the back of the building. She soon returned with a man.

??: "Hello. I am William. My mother said you'd like to know something about this town and that you are new here."
Xena: She nods to the woman as she waited until she had returned with the man. She then gives a nod to the man. "Pleasure to meet you, William. As I was coming into town, I noticed how it seemed so...empty. Why is that, if I may ask?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She nods to the woman as she waited until she had returned with the man. She then gives a nod to the man. "Pleasure to meet you, William. As I was coming into town, I noticed how it seemed so...empty. Why is that, if I may ask?"

William: "A flu epidemic I'm afraid is making everyone stay in doors. But the cafe down the road and the inn on the other side of the square if you need a place for the night. I'm sure you will have a nice stay in our fair town." he said smiling kindly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:41 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

William: "A flu epidemic I'm afraid is making everyone stay in doors. But the cafe down the road and the inn on the other side of the square if you need a place for the night. I'm sure you will have a nice stay in our fair town." he said smiling kindly.
Xena: "It must be very serious if everyone's having to stay indoors." She said before giving a nod. "Thank you."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "It must be very serious if everyone's having to stay indoors." She said before giving a nod. "Thank you."

William: "In small places like this, illnesses are very communicable, so we try not to pass the same bug around and around the town." he explained. "But like I said, don't let that detour you from visiting. Please, go to the dinner for a bite to eat and stay at the inn. We at Innsmouth like for people to feel welcome here." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

William: "In small places like this, illnesses are very communicable, so we try not to pass the same bug around and around the town." he explained. "But like I said, don't let that detour you from visiting. Please, go to the dinner for a bite to eat and stay at the inn. We at Innsmouth like for people to feel welcome here." he said smiling.
Xena: "Thank you for your hospitality." She said, giving a respectful bow before turning to leave the art shop.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Thank you for your hospitality." She said, giving a respectful bow before turning to leave the art shop.

William: "Anytime." he called back.

He was waiting outside in the shadows of a statue in the town square.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff