Fave verse? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

xX_Chula_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:12 pm
My personal favorite is 1Samuel16:7 ".... the lord does not see things the way you see them. People judge by the outward appearance, but the loord looks at the heart"
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! rofl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:01 am
haha I have so many. First off the one in my sig, and secondly:
Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

it's direct and straight to the point  

postage-paid

Liza Loo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:04 pm
2 Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn. 3 I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. 4 For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.

Psalm 108:2-4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:07 pm
"The Unfolding of Your words gives light, and understanding to the simple."
-Psalms 119:130

"And now left are these three; faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love."
-1 Corinthians 13:13

"Jesus Wept."
-John 11:35

The first is for the sole reason that it saved one of my friends.
The second because to know love is to know God, no love, no God.
The last is because it shows the connection between man and God, and the proof that man was made in His image. God has enough mercy and Love to cry for Lazarus, who has died.  

sirmartyr777

Ziarreneo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:20 pm
Philippians 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

And -points down- Those are my favorite two verse...so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:22 am
As of this past Friday (Feb. 10th) I have a new favorite verse: Matthew 10:29-31.

Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart form your Father's will. But the very hairs on your head are numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

That verse saved my sanity...  

JesusFreakGurl

ShakouMari-na

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:36 pm
JesusFreakGurl
As of this past Friday (Feb. 10th) I have a new favorite verse: Matthew 10:29-31.

Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart form your Father's will. But the very hairs on your head are numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

O.O You have sanity?

I like all of them. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:07 pm
ShakouMari-na
JesusFreakGurl

O.O You have sanity?

I like all of them. ^^
Oh very funny Mari xd  

JesusFreakGurl

boosymnsye

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:49 am
Hello all! My fav is~

II corinthians 3:8-9

8-we are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;9-persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed

this is my fav because whenever I feel that Im losing control or I let someones words get to me, I read that and I regain my strength! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:50 am
JesusFreakGurl
ShakouMari-na
JesusFreakGurl

I love that one! heart

boosymnsye

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:34 am
Jeremiah 29:11  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:56 am
Psalme 137, verse nine:

Quote:
Happy are those who seize your children and smash them against a rock.

zz1000zz

TicklishAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:07 am
my fav verse is John 3:16

For God so LOVED the WORLD that he GAVE his ONLY BEGOTTEN son that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH in HIM should not PERISH but have EVERLASTING LIFE.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:35 am
Matthew 19:26: Jesus looked at them and said, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Spastic waffles

YOURMOM56888

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:05 pm
look at signature  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items