Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Bleach: The Next Chapter (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fitting punishment for Xistund
  Exile:stripping a Shinigami of their powers and banishing them to the real world.
  Detention: Jailed in Nest of Maggots under the supervision of the third corps (known as the Detention Unit) of the Onmitsukidō.
  Sōkyoku: a form of execution usually reserved for those with extremely strong spiritual powers
  We'll find out after a fair trial if he's proven guilty
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 pm
Xistund not seeing any hollow's looked at a girl humming to herself. Out of boredom he decided to follow her, knowing she should not be able to see him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:13 pm
Chiyoko was completely unaware of the shinigami as she continued along, humming her merry tune to herself until she passed by a shop of sweets. She found it difficult to resist the sweet callings of dessert, it was obvious simply from looking at her, but she somehow had enough willpower to resist and continue onwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 pm
Starting away from the area he trained at kyo looked around as a lower rank ran up to him. "Sir you have been tasked with heading to the human world" the man said giving a slight salute before taking a few breaths. "They said for you to join Captain Xistund in the human world hunting hollows" the man said before giving a bow and walking off. "Join the captain" he muttered to himself slightly with a grin. This would be a place for him to compete against Xistund. "Very well" he muttered heading towards the gate to the human world.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 pm
"All right I'm stepping out for a bit." Bakura told the seated officers of Squad 2, they would be fine, after all they were also the division heads in the Omnitsukido so He was confident they could run things in his absence. Now where should I go for a little stress relief, I could always ask Xistund for another match but he's in the World of the Living. Hmm, damn it if only someone needed assassinating! Bakura thought. He felt like he was going to go nuts from continued inactivity. Why can't we get a Menos, or hell an Adjucha, now THAT would be frickin great. Bakura thought as he absentmindedly roamed around.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:38 pm
Xistund saw the sweets shop. Not having with will power the girl he was following had opened the door to the sweet shop and walked inside. "Shin would love some of these."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:44 pm
Getting to the door Kyo opened and went thru in only a few moment's he was in the human world a Japanese style door opening as he walked thru it. "Easy enough" he muttered looking around on his neck was a flower bud tattoo that showed that his power had been limited heavily. "Nothing sensed so far" he muttered looking to the cellphone on his side for a ping but nothing came. "Hmm" he muttered starting to walk away from the area heading towards the town center.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sandstorm-Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 pm
Shin yawned and took another bite of her chocolate bar.
"Why'm I tired..." She asked herself with a laugh then spotted the squad two captain.
"Hi, Baku!!" She called out to him and waved with her chocolate-free hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:13 pm
Chiyoko sighed heavilly, going on to buy what she was supposed to. She bought various vegetables, some meat, and managed to sneak in a couple of sweets for herself. Once she was finished with the shopping she turned to head home, making sure to keep a slow pace so that she wouldn't have to return to those horrible brats immediately.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:23 pm
"Hey Shin, how's it going, you bored out of your head too?" Bakura asked, glad he was mature enough not to freak out over his new nickname.

((Hey Xis I'm thinking about making another Captain is that all right?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 pm
((yea its ok))  

Xistund

Sandstorm-Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm
Shin shrugged. "A little bit bored, yeah. Where're you heading?"
She sprinted to Bakura then slowed to a walk beside him.
"Somewhere fun? Want some chocolate? I have lots, still!"
She took another bite of hers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Xistund pocketing his Candy's he stole walked out of the store only to find his human was no longer there "aw now I'm bored again" suddenly his phone started to beep as a hollow apeared

a hollow roared came from behind Chiyoko as vary large footprints in the road started to appear following her  

Xistund

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:55 pm
Chiyoko became nervous, feeling like she was being followed. She dared not look behind her, but began to walk at a slightly quicker pace now. Hopefully, whoever was following her would get bored and find someone else to bother.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:28 pm
His cellphone going off kyo looked down as a hollow appeared. "Finally" he said opening it as it pointed towards where it was at. "Southern district" he muttered as he vanished appearing on the building next to him before rushing quickly towards it. "Atleast I will get some fun and if Captain Xistund isn't there then I can chock it up as my win" he laughed speeding up.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 am
Yuki was in her office, finishing up the paperwork she had to do. She set them all in neat piles on her desk and made sure everything was in order. Once she was done, she took a sip of her tea and let out a content sigh.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff