Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Green Day Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Green Day fan guild! Wanna talk about GD without being flamed? This is your place! 

Tags: Green Day, Tre Cool, Music, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt 

Reply Green Day Fan Guild
The reason I hate this Guild, but also why I stay in it. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree with me?
  Yes
  No
  I agree to a certain degree.
View Results

Xx_CuPcaKe_NnJa_xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 pm
Agent of Enigma
Xx_CuPcaKe_NnJa_xX
i agree, im 15, im a girl, i know and love a lot more green day than 21st century breakdown (it was great though) and the billie joe fanatic-club is so stupid (so is the word smexy -.-) yeah kickass singer and guitarist but like...theres the rest of the band thats ******** awesome too. and most of them dont even care about his talent anyway, but the hair color debates around here get intense. and its even worse that these crazy fangirls probably make up the majority of green day listeners...what happened to the music? and if you're one of those girls and happen to be reading this, go drool over big time rush or something, they were made for dumbasses like you to obsess about. please dont pick apart a perfectly good band until theres nothing left for real fans stare

I'm surprised that anyone's even cared to reply anymore. I mean, this thread IS over a year old...

oops...i guess im a little late then redface  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 am
Xx_CuPcaKe_NnJa_xX
Agent of Enigma
Xx_CuPcaKe_NnJa_xX
i agree, im 15, im a girl, i know and love a lot more green day than 21st century breakdown (it was great though) and the billie joe fanatic-club is so stupid (so is the word smexy -.-) yeah kickass singer and guitarist but like...theres the rest of the band thats ******** awesome too. and most of them dont even care about his talent anyway, but the hair color debates around here get intense. and its even worse that these crazy fangirls probably make up the majority of green day listeners...what happened to the music? and if you're one of those girls and happen to be reading this, go drool over big time rush or something, they were made for dumbasses like you to obsess about. please dont pick apart a perfectly good band until theres nothing left for real fans stare

Guess why the date's there? Yeah, dates are helpful, not that you see that. Anyway, lets drop this, this thread served its purpose a year ago. Bye.
I'm surprised that anyone's even cared to reply anymore. I mean, this thread IS over a year old...

oops...i guess im a little late then redface

Juanito Shet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Flaming-Bacon
Captain

4,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:57 pm
i do agree 2 an extent the billy joe chicks r the most ******** annoyin ppl ever (besides bieber fans ew)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:23 am
I'm a 12 year old girl and I understand the lyrics to every goddamned song by Green Day I've heard.  

imtheamericanidiot

Juanito Shet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 am
imtheamericanidiot
I'm a 12 year old girl and I understand the lyrics to every goddamned song by Green Day I've heard.

Yeah, well, I wouldn't congratulate you even if you do seeing as I'm not that big a fan of Green Day now, but seeing as you're so wiiiiise and understand those lyrics, that's good for you.

But then you go out on a limb to say something like that, and you don't check the date of this thread, which is pretty much a damned year and a half old!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:09 am
Juanito Shet
imtheamericanidiot

Yeah, well, I wouldn't congratulate you even if you do seeing as I'm not that big a fan of Green Day now, but seeing as you're so wiiiiise and understand those lyrics, that's good for you.

But then you go out on a limb to say something like that, and you don't check the date of this thread, which is pretty much a damned year and a half old!

wellll sooooory. rolleyes  

imtheamericanidiot

Juanito Shet

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:12 am
imtheamericanidiot
Juanito Shet
imtheamericanidiot

Yeah, "soooory." Way to sound like every other pre-teen girl. Whatever, anyway, I'm off and out of this ******** Guild, I honestly don't know why I'm still a member.

I'll be going my way. Au Revoir~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 am
Juanito Shet
imtheamericanidiot
Juanito Shet
imtheamericanidiot

Yeah, "soooory." Way to sound like every other pre-teen girl. Whatever, anyway, I'm off and out of this ******** Guild, I honestly don't know why I'm still a member.

I'll be going my way. Au Revoir~

rolleyes
I AM a preteen girl
rolleyes  

imtheamericanidiot

Green Day Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items