Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Akemi hated writing in planes. What was wrong with a nice, safe car, or a ship? For the entire trip, she had clutched the arms of the seats and not said a word. She knew she should have been used to this by now, but it was no use. There were very few things that Akemi was afraid of, but airplanes was one of them. That, and one other thing, but she did not want to think about it right now. If she played her cards right, then she wouldn't have to worry very much.

Many hours passed before the plane landed and she, along with the rest of the Night Owls were allowed to step off. Once Akemi did, she fought the urge to kiss the ground. A soft breeze lifted her long waist length pink hair off of her face revealing deep crimson eyes. She stood about two feet beside Roulin and looked around. "If it's here, we're sure to find it," Akemi said reassuringly trying to keep her optimism up. Good thoughts, that was what she always told herself. Still, there was something that worried her. "I just hope that I can keep her contained long enough for us to complete this mission." She knew that they would know who she was talking about.

~~~~~~~~~~

A small and very petite young girl of about sixteen stretched. There seemed to be a rather cheerful smile upon her face despite the fact that the mission that she was about to take part in was a very serious one. She ran her fingers through her short, chin length white hair and walked outside of her hotel room, peering out with her large and rather innocent looking, but deceiving amber eyes. She looked mostly human save for cybernetic wings protruding from her back emerged from her back and two metallic ear like devices atop her head.

The girl's name was Tara. She could be seen as probably the most cheerful and carefree member of the U.N.S. and always wore a smile on her face despite the gruesome missions they had been in. She was also one of the newest members as well and she had to admit that this life was much more exciting than the life she had led before she joined up with them. She skipped down the hall towards Kira's room and knocked on the door. "Are you ready yet, Kira?" she called in a sing-song voice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 pm
Dante sat with his eyes closed. " Has my information ever been wrong? " He asked as he opened his eyes. Ever sense his brother's death he seemed to have been a bit off. His body which was older and wiser then before now seemed younger, he looked like he had moved backwards in time and was noy in his 20's rather then 40's. " Don't worry Roulin I know, they'll be waiting for us. But remember who we are. " He looked towards Roulin his left eye revealing his brand for a quick moment. He looked towards the window again as the endless water rushed below them. " It's here, the only problem is getting it. " He was wearing a long black coat with no sleeves, and a skin tight sleeveless shirt under it accenting the muscles that flowed down his body.

Sitting opposite of Roulin was one of their newest members. Anderson looked towards the two and smiled. " Relax, the world will not stop spinning jus because we're not first to get there. " he said softly. He looked towards their oh so lovable schitzophranic Owl. " Don't worry you can let her take all the rage out she wants once we land, if it's anything like the previous plane rides we'll be shot atany second from now. " He was kidding of course.

Walking across the barren land stood the man that OWL kind had grown to fear, the murderer of Che and Paine, and the bringer of a new world. Lucien. He folded his arms lightly and looked over his shoulder. " Sibal, keep on tracking their planes, I don't want any interruptions. " he said as he wwalked down a dirt road. He looked behind him and could still see the hotel his other UNS members were staying in, he had left a few hours ago he didn't want any distractions.

Sibal nodded at Lucien's request, he closed his eyes and opened them what looked like bobotic circles appeared within his eyes as they morphed and sdjusted. A screen appeared infront of him as he looked at it with his special eyes. His long cat ears twitched with every sound. Two of his arms typed away at a plasma keyboard as his bottom two arms remained folded. He looked towards Lucien as the mission was complete.
" Flight: Closing.....25 miles from the coast
Passengers: 9
Threat Level: High "

Lucien smiled a little. " I think you need a fine tuning they're no threat to me. " He said with a small smirk.

Landing on the ground with a pulsating boom Gravity, or as he was more commonly known Adam landed on the ground his silver hair flew into his face as he looked around. " Lightning I've arrived at Australia, " He looked around at the barren wasteland, he had landed in the outback, it was fine for him he wasn't there for the scenery he was there to get his mission completed.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm
((I thought the plane landed))

Kira then heard a knock at her door. Turning around she walks to the door to greet the young girl Tera. "Yea" she said looking at her. "Where did Lucien say he was going anyways" she asked her. "You want to grab something to eat, because to be honest, I'm starved" she said rubbing her stomach sighing.

Amara lay on her back as she stared at the sky. As of now she didn't know who she was, where she was, what was going on. Looking at her nude body, she looked around as people began to crowd around her. Police and Paramedics came to the site, marking it as hazardous. She then stood up asjusting herself to walk for the first time since she had died...of course...she didn't know she had died either.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm
(It did. The only thing not there is the boat.)

Roulin looked back at Akemi and flashed an assuring smile. "Don't worry. Your friend will be fine. She's not going to get out. If she does, we'll do what we did last time and send her right back." His light purple eyes were hidden behind dark shades but they too, like his smile, seemed to guarantee their safety. Roulin exited the plane and looked around once more. It was Australia and no one was around. "I know Anderson, it's just...meeting with them entails, no...it promises a fight soon after. You're right though. We're going to find that book and then...and then what again Dante?"

Roulin's brother finally stepped from the plane behind the team. His trenchcoat was cut off at the arms and the shoulders were embroidered with a checkerboard pattern. Before his light blue eyes were light blue frames that would darken in the sunlight. "We go find Che's deck and figure out this whole mystery kid. You...you don't listen alot do you?" Moli, the particle manipulator, jeered at his brother.

~~~

"Good Adam, good. For now, just figure out whether or not the three teams have arrived. When you do, get back to me and I'll be on my way upon confirmation. Understood?" Timothy rubbed his right forefinger and thumb together creating a charge before sending it into the sky. This move would entail an attack much later on. For now, he sat in wait as the charge he sent slowly incremented in size and power.

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Akemi looked from Anderson to Roulin as they both reassured her. A small, but still uncertain smile touched her lips before she fell serious. "There is also the matter of getting it first," she said speaking of the Tempanus Wiki. "We've trained for a very long time for this. We can't afford to lose this mission," she said in a solemn tone of voice. "If it comes to a fight, then so be it," she said matter-of-factly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Tara was greeted by her tall and rather seductive fellow U.N.S. member. She looked up at Kira and shrugged. "How should I know where he is? He's been gone for quite awhile now," she said in a rather casual tone of voice. "Knowing him, it's probably something very important that may help us with our mission later on," she said stretching her arms out and placing them behind her head before she nodded. "I'm a little hungry, but knowing Lucien, the minute we find a place to eat, he'll be ready for us," she said rolling her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:14 pm
"Roulin! Im bored. Can I run? Can I? I want to go eat something too. Im hungry. I can't down those freaking airline peanuts. They're gross." Azula's wide hazel eyes were quickly shifting from face to face, person to person, drinking up all she could about how they acted, how they talked, the color of their eyes and hair, every single thing she could hear and see and smell. "Roulin you smell like peppermint, the green kind of pepper mint, not the red kind. There is a difference you know. The red kind smells sweeter." She turns to Dante. "You seem tired. Strange..." She continued to look around at the crowds. Seeing how they act around eachother. People seemed to avoid their little group. Odd.  

Number9Hearts

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:17 pm
(WOW. You're back. Welcome home Echo!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Kira looked at Tara and smirked. "Oh well, he can find us, I'm starved and I shall eat, let's go Tara" she said grabbing her hand as they dispersed into a red gas floating through the air. It was the quickest way of travel for Kira as she hated waiting on vehicles. They soon reformed outside of a tiny cafe. "The least we can get is some coffee and muffins" she said walking and holding the door for Tara.

Amara looked at the people as they looked back at her. Still in the crater she attempted to walk out of it. It was large in diameter as she began to climb. This was the most action the people of Australia had seen in years. Amara didn't even know of her abilities anymore but the power and amount she knew were still at her disposal.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:22 pm
John leaned against the railing on the top deck of the cruiseliner. He looked out over the ocean at the steadly growing coast line of Australia.
"Not much longer now." He mumbled to himself adjusting his sun glasses. He was honestly tired of the ocean. There was nothing interesting in any direaction as far as he could see with his gifted eyes and the water reflected the sun causeing him to get headachs. He was more than ready to dock and get of the boat.
"Lets see these phoenixs fly." John chuckled turning to walk down the deck of the cruiseliner to kill time until they made land fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:27 pm
Dante looked at his team he laughed a little. " Now now Moli treat your brother right. I don't want to have to bend my two nephews over my knee like I use to do with my son. " He laughed and looked up. " We'd better get settled in, I have a feeling things are going to pick up really fast. "

Anderson laughed. " Now that would be a sight, the famous Owl brothers spanked like kids by the Tattered Owl himself. " he laughed a bit before looking towards the others. " Just relax, like Dante said things will pick up really quickly. His left eye to pulsed lightly revealing an odd seal, it wasn't the Architech seal, but it was indeed a seal.

Sibal's screen disappeared. " They've landed. "
" I should have seen that coming, Dante would have set up nearly 42 fake flight landing plans, oh well this changes nothing. " He said softly.

" They're here, I watched The Night Owl's plane land myself, and Lucien's to smart to not be here, he's probably been here for a while, just becareful, we thought they were dead before, Lucien and Roulin aren't people we can underestimate. And Dante is still beyond our powers. " He said as he scratched the back of his head lightly.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 pm
"Ummm...." Roulin showed his ticket to the front desk. It of course held different information as to protect his identity. He then looked back to one of the newest additions, Azula. "Thank you. You smell like...um...new plane?" He said with an infliction and hunched shoulders which further expressed his growing confusion.

Moli flashed his identification after his little brother and sighed. "That girl is a handful uncle Dante. I'm suprised you let her in." His cyan eyes were drawn to the girl and her eccentric mannerisms. He simply scoffed and paid it no mind for if she was caught, she was caught. "Man oh man. It feels good to not be a card anymore. I can walk...I can breath...Christ! The only bad thing is is that now, it's right back to work.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 pm
Tara let out a squeal of excitement as Kira grabbed her hand and dispersed into a red cloud of gas. She always thought that Kira's ability was interesting. She looked around just as they reformed outside the cafe before walking inside. "Yuck, I hate coffee. Chocolate milk is way better," she said grimacing. She hated the bitter taste of the black stuff even if it had loads of milk and sugar.

A bright swirl of flames rained down from the sky before Timothy. Within the flames was revealed a young woman with short white hair cut in a choppy style and fiery red eyes. Instead of normal human-like ears, there were two white feline ears atop her head that were the same color as her hair and a long slender white emerging right above her rear end with a reddish orange ring near the tip. , which was covered of course. She wore a white bra like top that revealed quite a bit of cleavage and a loincloth like skirt that showed off long shapely legs that were covered with white and reddish orange boots that ended at a point a few inches above her knee. She also wore a long white tattered cape and her body was covered with various tribal tattoos. Around her neck was an amber pendant. She looked at Timothy and spoke in a rather mellow and calm tone of voice. "I guess we're just about ready to begin, are we?" she asked.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:40 pm
"Sorry if im freaking you out Roulin. I just notice things that people tend to overlook. Theres no need to say anything. And i hate the smell of plane." Azula stared at Roulin with her large owl eyes and then turned to Moli. "You have a strange name, and you were a card? Like in a playing deck? Thats odd. And you have very pretty eyes, bright blue, alert and awake." She turned to Dante. "Your their uncle huh? Interesting. Who is older? Roulin or Moli? And who are you exactly? How are you connected to all this?" She turned to Anderson as he laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:53 pm
Kira giggled at Tara. "Oh grow up, we're almost legal women" she said with a laugh. Kira was seventeen and Tara was sixteen. Taking a complimentary muffin, orange and apple she sat them down and began to make her own coffee from a dispensar they had. There were several flavos and Kira chose hazelnut, her favorite. Taking a seat with her food she looked at Tara. "I think they should have chocolate milk here though" she told her. She began to eat her apple and proceed to her muffin.

As Amara continued to walk that's when policemen and governement officials came to the site. STOP!!! NOW!!! WE WILL RELEASE FIRE IF YOU CONTINUE they screamed. Amara continued to walk, not knowing what they meant by firing. As she reached the top of the crator they began shooting round after round. Amara looked as her eyes glew and the bullets stopped, falling down. Emerging from the crater she looked at the threat as they fell to the ground, unconcious. Amara had mentally subdued all normal humans in a 10 mile radius of Australia.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:00 pm
Before Akemi could say anything else, she was taken aback by Azula's rather eccentric and chipper ways. She was also halfway relieved that the girl didn't tell her what she smelled like. That was something Akemi did not want to know. Akemi approached the desk and showed her ticket before flipping it back into her pocket. She looked at the three family members in the group. "I suppose it must have been cramped inside there," she said in a low voice to Moli with a small smile.

Tara stuck her tongue out at Kira in a rather childish manner. Tara was seen as probably the most youthful of the U.N.S. but she was good at what she did and that was why she was part of this particular group. "Why would I want to grow up?" she asked sweetly. "Being a rebellious child is much more fun." she poured herself some chocolate milk and grabbed a blueberry muffin before sitting down and biting into it savoring the delicious taste.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff