Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari paused before answering. "Not really in fact. I am to shy and socially awkward for Hufflebuff, I am not ambitious enough for Slytherin, and I don't have enough backbone for Griffendoor." She giggled "plus I feel like I would be too smart for any other house anyway. were you surprised about being put in Ravenclaw?" It was nice talking to Maisie, she was sweet and seemed really smart. Maybe she would be someone she could show Okami and Crahi to without having her freak out.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 pm
Maisie Wood

"Well it's the same with me. In my muggle school I was always the geek. I mean, I'm nice to who ever is nice to me-but not enough for Hufflepuff. Slytherin, well, I'm no where near pure-blood and aren't all of them pure-blood? And Gryffindor, well I can be courageous, but, again, not enough."
Maisie again thought back to that day, the professor told her all about Hogwarts, but even after, she read Hogwarts; A History.
"What did you do over the summer? You say you go to Salem sometimes. If you live you your Uncle, do you go see your parents during the summer?" Maisie knew that if she were originally from somewhere else she would definitely want to go back there at least once more in her life.
User Image

Felitala

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

"Um, well we kinda just stayed home this summer." Hikari said as her face turning bright pink again. She had no real memories of what had happened the previous summer but had been told that it had been her fault and that it would be best for her not to return for a while. Uncle Eriol had not explained much either but he had express worry about the voice in her head. Instinctively she touched her temple. "I also have not seen my parents since I was born. It's complicated." So complicated that Hikari didn't really know the whole story, she didn't even know what they looked like... "I go back mainly to see friends that I knew when I was little and Uncle Eriol needs to make sure that he can take care of me. Salem is very protective of there children. you see Uncle Eriol isn't even my real Uncle, but a legal guardian. I call him Uncle Eriol because that is what I have always called him." It felt odd telling an almost absolute stranger all this but she felt she could.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:26 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie blushed as well and looked down.
"Oh, sorry. I just thought maybe..." Maisie thought for a minute, Maybe this girl went a little deeper than she thought. "Well, I guess I kinda know how it feels-see, I've never actually known friendship. I've been hoping ever since I found out about Hogwarts that maybe I could find someone to be my friend.....And I think I've already found someone."
Maisie smiled at Kari to say she was glad to have met her.
User Image

Felitala

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh no it's okay. I am really happy that I was able to tell you this. Your the first person I ever told any of this. My friends in Salem where told that I was sick this summer." Hikari paused. "I glad to be your friend too." Maybe now is not the right for Okami or Crahi, Hikari thought almost bitterly, letting no emotion show on her face.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie smiled at Kari, happy to have made a new friend so quickly. Looking around at the Great Hall she was amazed to think she used to only hear about these kinds of things in stories. The millions of candle hovered above all the students, giving the room a perfect atmosphere to match the beautiful night sky on the ceiling.
She ate the delicious food as she kept talking to Kari, just asking her random questions.
"Have you ever read any muggle books, I have quite a few favourites, and they're all American, too!"
User Image

Felitala

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari chewed on some thinking about some of books she had read. "Yeah, I read all sorts of book, from all over the place. I really love Alice in Wonderland, which is a mor-muggle book. I really love fairy tales of all kinds. Some of my favorites are the Brothers Grimm and Japanese fairy tales. I also really like Wizard of Oz." There were so many things she had read, she couldn't name them all. There was also the magical fairy tales and all those other books by magical authors that Hikari guessed Maisie had not heard of.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie smiled at Kari again, she smiled a lot, even when she had no reason to.
"That's the same with me, I absolutely love stories that are totally made up. Well, I guess they aren't all made up, seeing as where I am right now..." Maisie rambled on, "I've actually never read Alice in Wonderland, though I've wanted to for a while, I can just never find a copy anywhere. I like realistic fiction books, too. Like a book called Beastly I doubt you've ever heard of it." Maisie was almost finished her plate as she was talking to Kari.
User Image

Felitala

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari shook her head. "No I haven't, I like the more fantastic books." She paused to think of something that might be a bit more normal where books, maybe... "I like mystery books too. I read every Sherlock Holmes story ever written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle." That was normal right? Hikari did really know. being home schooled she rarely spent time with being with any kid her own age mortal or magic.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 pm
Maisie Wood

"I've never read any Sherlock Holmes, or very much mystery, a bit of Nancy Drew. But the fact that something could jump out and stab the detective or something like that at any moment, is kinda scary to me," Maisie blushed, "I am creeped out really easily." Maisie liked the way she could open up to Kari. It was as easy as breathing, like she needed this for so long, a friendship.

User Image

Felitala

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded thoughtfully, "hmm, that's true, things can just jump out when you least expect it. So what was your school like? I never went to school before Hogwarts since Uncle Eriol home-schooled me. how much different are they?" Hikari had almost no point to which she could compare anything here. She had never really had a friend like Maisie before and she had never been to a real school. Maybe Maisie might know something about schools that Hikari didn't and might be able to give her few pointer about it. She was starting to get excited, which did not happen to her very often.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:06 pm
Dyani Rogers

Dyani strolled over to the cheering table and sat down with the other first years, already chatting. She looked around at her new classmates, she was a little shy as she took her food and waited for someone to talk to her. Dyani looked up towards the sky, were there really was one sitting. All the candles hovering above them looked perfect, like more stars adding to the millions already there.
User Image  

sk8rmal

Felitala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:28 pm
Maisie Wood

Maisie looked over at the newcomer. She was looking around, curiously and completely lonely.
"Hello! I'm Maisie! And this is Kari!" Maisie said to the girl, who looked a little confused at her enthusiasm, "What's your name? Are you a muggleborn, too? Or Pure-blood?" Maisie smiled eagerly, Thinking finding another friend already.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 pm
Dyani Rogers
Dyani looked at the girl-Maisie-a little confused.
"I'm Dyani, and I'm a half-blood, and part Native American-from Canada." She felt herself blush a little and thought, Don't chicken out, Dyani! Otherwise you may never make friends!
Dyani smiled at Maisie and Kari, "It's nice to meet you!"

User Image

sk8rmal

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled brightly "Hello there." Her American accent very clear. "So how long have you lived in England? I was born in America but I have lived here most of my life." Hikari hadn't known about other Americans (or Canadians) but felt she could not be too surprised by this. Many people moved around and relocated. Hikari guessed that because of the Native Americanness she was probably magic on the other side.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers