Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

a smile begin to slowly grow on his rotting mouth as he spoke "Your able to..good very good." he spoke gently rubbing his shoulder as he spoke "Name? Do you have a name? My name is Finley..Fin-lee. What is yours?"

Name? What was his name. Had he ever even had one. He put his hands to his head once more trying to think past the haze. Raph....Raph....Raphael!! a voice cried in his head. It wasn't happening now though. It was a memory. He couldn't recall who the voice was, but he knew that they had been calling out for him. "Ra...pha....el....." he managed to growl out. His throat felt horse. Maybe that was another reason speaking was such an effort.

"Raphael." He spoke as he nodded "Alright good. Listen to me..just take a moment to settle your mind. Your still aware in it..just take a moment to look around slowly..clench and flex your mucles and hands..take it nice and slow.."

He nodded and did so, taking a few un-needed breaths too. Some more of the haze was dispersing as he calmed himself and worked on calming his mind. Just like Master Splinter taught us......Splinter? Us? more information was coming back to him and he welcomed it over the haze that had robbed him of it in the first place.

He seemed to understand him and grow more and more aware he softly spoke "alright. Now as you get closer to being sentiant..I want ye to keep calm..yer soon going to remeber more..and yer going to awaken ye mind. First thing yer'll notice is ye heart stopped. Yer dead..but ye've been reanimated as a zombie."

"Z...zombie?" he asked. A voice at the back of his head, sounding very familure, started to babble on and on about zombie movies. Mikey. His little brother. He had three brothers, and a father. He wasn't human. Even before becoming what he was now, humans had fled from him in fear. His family was different. They were..... "Mutants...." he murmured the word before looking at Finley.

"..Zombie..yes. A reanimated corpse.." he spoke looking to him as he seemed to begin to remember. He then paused when he heard the word mutant "..Well..i'd presonally not use that word..but if you would like to.." he spoke looking to him. His dead glazed over grey eyes looking into his golden ones "Tell me..do you have any questions..what are you thinking?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:27 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Raphael." He spoke as he nodded "Alright good. Listen to me..just take a moment to settle your mind. Your still aware in it..just take a moment to look around slowly..clench and flex your mucles and hands..take it nice and slow.."

He nodded and did so, taking a few un-needed breaths too. Some more of the haze was dispersing as he calmed himself and worked on calming his mind. Just like Master Splinter taught us......Splinter? Us? more information was coming back to him and he welcomed it over the haze that had robbed him of it in the first place.

He seemed to understand him and grow more and more aware he softly spoke "alright. Now as you get closer to being sentiant..I want ye to keep calm..yer soon going to remeber more..and yer going to awaken ye mind. First thing yer'll notice is ye heart stopped. Yer dead..but ye've been reanimated as a zombie."

"Z...zombie?" he asked. A voice at the back of his head, sounding very familure, started to babble on and on about zombie movies. Mikey. His little brother. He had three brothers, and a father. He wasn't human. Even before becoming what he was now, humans had fled from him in fear. His family was different. They were..... "Mutants...." he murmured the word before looking at Finley.

"..Zombie..yes. A reanimated corpse.." he spoke looking to him as he seemed to begin to remember. He then paused when he heard the word mutant "..Well..i'd presonally not use that word..but if you would like to.." he spoke looking to him. His dead glazed over grey eyes looking into his golden ones "Tell me..do you have any questions..what are you thinking?"

"H...how? What ...happened....? Why am I....dead?" he asked looking up at Finley. A feeling of pride was coming over him. One that made it impossible for him to show any fear or concern, so instead he just looked at Finley with a straight face. Then another question come to his mind that over wrote his pride and he looked at Finley with an almost horrified expression. "My...family! Where!?" he exclaimed, starting to panic.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"H...how? What ...happened....? Why am I....dead?" he asked looking up at Finley. A feeling of pride was coming over him. One that made it impossible for him to show any fear or concern, so instead he just looked at Finley with a straight face. Then another question come to his mind that over wrote his pride and he looked at Finley with an almost horrified expression. "My...family! Where!?" he exclaimed, starting to panic.

Finely calmly spoke "Yer family is fine..what happened was that ye were infected..a bite of a zombie will infect ye, slowly shutting off your body fuctions and then killing ye. But it keeps your brain alive, Laddie. Keeping your body animated, it causing ye to gain this hunger of living flesh. From what I gathered after you turned, you attacked a young woman, which two brothers of yers, One with a blue bandanna and one with a purple to stop you. A college of my interjected, explaining to them what happened to ye..I then coming in later explain' to them that while your like that..you'd be dangerous to others..so I led ye here. I'm going to keep ye here untill I know ye are able to keep control of yourself. It's harder then it looks..even me, able to speak and keep calm as I can around flesh..will feel that hunger when I'm whenever a living creature.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:28 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

Finely calmly spoke "Yer family is fine..what happened was that ye were infected..a bite of a zombie will infect ye, slowly shutting off your body fuctions and then killing ye. But it keeps your brain alive, Laddie. Keeping your body animated, it causing ye to gain this hunger of living flesh. From what I gathered after you turned, you attacked a young woman, which two brothers of yers, One with a blue bandanna and one with a purple to stop you. A college of my interjected, explaining to them what happened to ye..I then coming in later explain' to them that while your like that..you'd be dangerous to others..so I led ye here. I'm going to keep ye here untill I know ye are able to keep control of yourself. It's harder then it looks..even me, able to speak and keep calm as I can around flesh..will feel that hunger when I'm whenever a living creature.."

He listened to the man, then tried to grasp all of it's meaning in his head. He slowly nodded. Normally, he'd have pushed this guy aside, called him a nut case, and gone home, but, with what had just happened, and including a few surfacing memories of some innocent humans he'd practically ripped open, he was going to have to stay where he was and see what he could do about not wanting to eat every living person in sight. "Aight.......I'll...stay..." he said hoarsely as he looked at Finley, studying the man.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He listened to the man, then tried to grasp all of it's meaning in his head. He slowly nodded. Normally, he'd have pushed this guy aside, called him a nut case, and gone home, but, with what had just happened, and including a few surfacing memories of some innocent humans he'd practically ripped open, he was going to have to stay where he was and see what he could do about not wanting to eat every living person in sight. "Aight.......I'll...stay..." he said hoarsely as he looked at Finley, studying the man.

"when you can keep yourself together..I'll let ye go back to your family..I'd..rather you not, but I can't keep someone away from where they truly belong..regardless of you..being the only one I've been able to talk with for cent.." he shook his head "Don't worry about it.." With that he began to walk "Do what you can to make yourself at home..I'll be around." With that he began to walk off to look over some of the other zombies, seeming to take a moment to stop to groups of them, greeting them and giving breif coversation like "How've you been" or "How have you been liking the snowy weather?" even though he just gets mindless growns in response.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"when you can keep yourself together..I'll let ye go back to your family..I'd..rather you not, but I can't keep someone away from where they truly belong..regardless of you..being the only one I've been able to talk with for cent.." he shook his head "Don't worry about it.." With that he began to walk "Do what you can to make yourself at home..I'll be around." With that he began to walk off to look over some of the other zombies, seeming to take a moment to stop to groups of them, greeting them and giving breif coversation like "How've you been" or "How have you been liking the snowy weather?" even though he just gets mindless growns in response.

He looked around before standing and starting to walk amongst the other zombies. He didn't know what to think or feel right now, but the main thing he was feeling was completely lost. He could still hear Finley trying to make conversation with the other mindless zombies and didn't try to say anything to them, figuring that most of them were lost causes. Especially the ones missing pieces of their mouths or head.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He looked around before standing and starting to walk amongst the other zombies. He didn't know what to think or feel right now, but the main thing he was feeling was completely lost. He could still hear Finley trying to make conversation with the other mindless zombies and didn't try to say anything to them, figuring that most of them were lost causes. Especially the ones missing pieces of their mouths or head.

Letting out a sigh he was seen moving to the edge of the graveyard, looking outwards at the city. Taking time to time to try and keep the undead from wandering out into it. "Hey..I know you want somthing fresh to eat..but their are people out there that'll have you shot.." he spoke  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:04 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

Letting out a sigh he was seen moving to the edge of the graveyard, looking outwards at the city. Taking time to time to try and keep the undead from wandering out into it. "Hey..I know you want somthing fresh to eat..but their are people out there that'll have you shot.." he spoke

He stood back watching quietly and after a moment he shook his head. "Uh....Finley.....right?" he asked as he walked towards the man. He cleared his throat before speaking again. "Is there anythin I can do....ta help?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He stood back watching quietly and after a moment he shook his head. "Uh....Finley.....right?" he asked as he walked towards the man. He cleared his throat before speaking again. "Is there anythin I can do....ta help?"

He looked up to him "..Well..really my consern is keeping the various meat stocked..Don't want them to wander off..kill someone and get shot..I'd rather not resort to that unless nessary..but as you might see..we are one in a million. Thought I was th only one for over a few hunded years.." he spoke with a sigh. "I'll..watch so they don't wander off..they are many old markets in this abandoned section of town..any meat you can find..freshness is not a concern."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He looked up to him "..Well..really my consern is keeping the various meat stocked..Don't want them to wander off..kill someone and get shot..I'd rather not resort to that unless nessary..but as you might see..we are one in a million. Thought I was th only one for over a few hunded years.." he spoke with a sigh. "I'll..watch so they don't wander off..they are many old markets in this abandoned section of town..any meat you can find..freshness is not a concern."

"Aight." he said with a nod before heading for the area Finley had spoke of in search of meat.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

"Aight." he said with a nod before heading for the area Finley had spoke of in search of meat.

In the place finely pointed out..there was abandoned market. It was broken into and alot of food was taken. But there was alot remaining, much of it rotting. The occsinal dead zombie or civilian was strewn across the ground from the clash between the two. It was now abandoned, the survivors going more towards the center of the city, while Finely kept most of the zombies within the area of the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:13 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

In the place finely pointed out..there was abandoned market. It was broken into and alot of food was taken. But there was alot remaining, much of it rotting. The occsinal dead zombie or civilian was strewn across the ground from the clash between the two. It was now abandoned, the survivors going more towards the center of the city, while Finely kept most of the zombies within the area of the graveyard.

He kept to the shadows as he went towards the building. He could smell the rotten meat and it made his stomach turn a little. "Huh...figured that'd smell good." he murmured before making his way into the market.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He kept to the shadows as he went towards the building. He could smell the rotten meat and it made his stomach turn a little. "Huh...figured that'd smell good." he murmured before making his way into the market.

dust and debree coated the floor..as well as the occanal rat skittering by. As he made it in, deeper, his eyes seemed to automatcly adjust to the darkness..a perk being undead, allowing him to see within a haze. Though rotting, his senses were tuned to whatever flesh was in the area..some preserved as jerky or from chemcials, others decomposing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 pm
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

dust and debree coated the floor..as well as the occanal rat skittering by. As he made it in, deeper, his eyes seemed to automatcly adjust to the darkness..a perk being undead, allowing him to see within a haze. Though rotting, his senses were tuned to whatever flesh was in the area..some preserved as jerky or from chemcials, others decomposing.

He would head for the scent of meat, no matter how rotted, and started to gather it up. He dumped an armload into a shopping cart and used it to gather more of the meat.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mr_Maxwell280
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:41 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Silver_Wyvern280

He would head for the scent of meat, no matter how rotted, and started to gather it up. He dumped an armload into a shopping cart and used it to gather more of the meat.

As he travled through the only sound he heard was the sound of rats skittering around underfoot, some seeming to take the scent of the meat and began to follow, distracted from the other food they were gnawing on.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff