[PRP] A lonesome night...[Neph and Mychasi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm
Some how it didn't surprise him if she gawked at every god she met no matter how often it was. He didn't ponder on the subject for too long, though. He shifted his body around as he watched her for a second as she spoke. He supposed she was right in that. Though, he didn't find anything to be scared of. Not even being practically blind during the day. It was just an inconvenience for him.

He shrugged. "I suppose that's right."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 pm
She nodded her head, "Though, I suppose you have very little to fear really. I mean who would seriously try to harm you?" She couldnt picture the creature who'd challenge a god, specially when one looked like him.

She shook her head, surely no one so stupid exisited.

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:24 pm
Mychasi nodded at her. "Another god... Or someone who thought it was easy to take on someone like me." He said. Though he wasn't one for fighting. Though, he'd protect anyone who needed it, especially if they were one of the many creatures of the night. He could easily blind someone if he needed. At least, blind them at night. It wasn't very useful skill, at least he didn't think so. But it could prove to be useful for someone in danger at night.

"I do believe there are those out there that would just think of me as nothing more then someone who got the misfortune of being dis formed in one way or another."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:57 pm
She shook her head, "Than that other would surely be the one truly deformed, as there is nothing wrong with you." She said with a gentle nod of her head.

"You've fine paws to walk on, wings to carry yourself on the winds, two eyes to see during the time of night like no other, there is truly nothing wrong with you." She simply shrugged her shoulders. "You are, as your meant to be."

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:36 pm
He shrugged, he was sure that she was right on that. But there was no real need to say so. He just kinda sat there silently for a moment. His tail tapped on the ground and his wings twitched slightly, and most likely unnoticed by most.

He finally nodded. "Indeed" Was all he could really reply. He wasn't a big talker, and he didn't like starting conversations. He just went along with them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:55 pm
She knew she'd been hungry for company, and no one else in her family could say that their hunger for company had been filled by a god! But, she sensed that he wasnt one for company and felt a tad..awkward chattering on like a cub.

She glanced to the stars, and then back to him. "You fit here in the night, like the stars in the sky. " She rose to her paws, "I mustn't keep you.."

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:07 pm
Mychasi just stared at her for a moment or two. She was odd, then again, he thought that about everyone. Perhaps he was the odd one after all? Nah.. He raised a brow at her and nodded. "I should get back to my god tasks." Whatever that meant. He didn't really have any.... Other then helping those who need protection in the night. Which wasn't very often. Which was just perfect for him.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff