Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:45 pm
Nightfall ran on as the moon was cleared of cloud and all there was were the stars and moonlight guiding the way, the pack finally came to a halt as they reach the large onyx gate where they were met by the realm's gatekeeper Lokios. "I see you have brought the ones that are to leave this realm pack of Sootcans......now the directions are clear yes? our great ruler Queen Yuki Nightshade and Lady Everest Nightshade are guided by their guardian Senente Sunoto out of this realm till thy grasps of evil are cleansed from within our Queen?" the alpha stands tall towards him,"Yes, indeed that is the request of the Empress Shiro to have this woman take care of these young ones till the evil has ran out of her highness and as for extra protection the lady Everest is coming along for we fear
she too would be in danger if she stayed." Lokios looks to the sleeping Senente and the two girls and sighs,"Alright, they shall pass the gate and be to their destination......I shall open the gate, take care now and Senente you shall be their temporary
mother.....nurture them and bring breat guidence till this trial comes to a halt." The alpha lets down Senente and the girls and the gate slowly opened with a ruby glow on theother side, Lokios carries Senente through with the girls following and within the light all hree of them vanish within the light and the door closes.

Everest opens her eyes slightly as she realizes they are in a new place, somewhere new and unfamiler in her eyes,"Were no longer home....its our new home." Yuki says from behind her, Everest smiles and the two hold hands giving comfort to each other knowing now Skyline City is the place they will live for awhile till order is met in the Shadow Realm and Yuki back to
her normal self. They look behind them and see Senente still asleep exhausted from the whole ordeal and stays close to her till someone hidden in the shadows comes to them, they hear only "Come young ones your safe now" and watches as they pick Senente up and has the two follow them into a house. Once they arrive they are given shirts to sleep in insted of sleeping in their royal gowns the whole time and are given beds to lay down on, after Senente is put to bed they try to sleep as it grew dark and all that was to be heared was the breeze outside, Yuki fell half asleep while everest was wide awake and
nudges her,"Yuki?.....I just want to know that we may have been pwet in a new pwace but together we will aways be towgether ok?" Yuki smiles and nods asleep as well as
Everest.

A few hours pass and Yuki is awoken by Everest crying, normally she would have her mother come in and sleep with her till the next day but with her gone she didnt have that same security, they both look around and decided to crawl into bed with Senente, she was the only person they trusted for now and knew she would protect them, carefully they creep on both sides and fell asleep feeling more safe to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 am
I awoke with the feel of movement in a soft bed... I forgot that we were at the gate to Skyline City. Than it hit me, Howwas I going to explain this to my friend, Raiku Hatchi? My beloved. I feared I had to hide the girls from him, but he knew that I was doing it for good intentions. As I turned to my back, Yuik was on my left, and Everest was on my right. The two of them had tears in their eyes.
"Don't worry girls, tomarrow morining, when we cross that gate, we'll be in the home strech to Skyline. You both will live with me, and I will raise and protect you."
"Pwmas?" Yuki asked. I looked over to her
"Yeah. Come on. Let'sget some sleep. We have a long day ahead for all of us." I replied as I kissed both girl's foreheads and rooled over to the right, facing Everest.

I was the first to wake up the next morning. I was shocked to hear the birds signing, and the sun shining...
With out Yuki's evil reign, hope was returning. I still need to make sure that both girls will be raied the right way.

What was a better way than a ninja that lives a perfect life to raies them? I climbed out of bed and pulled on my boots, trying not to wake any of the girls. I rubbed my eyes and was the alpha sootcan. She held a huge leaf in her mouth.
"Milady, these are for you to eat before you embark on the was home." she said and put doen the leaf in front of me. I expected to see slober on top of what ever was in the leaf, suprisingiy, not a single drop off dool. in the leaf was berries!! Blue berries, black berries, razz brries straw berries, and other fruit, apples, peaches, pears, and a vine of grapes.
"Thank you!!' I replied to her for the gift.
An hour later, after breakfast, the gates opened.
Yuki held on to the cape of mu cloke, I knelt down and hugged her.
"S- Senente, how many worlds must we go through to make it home?" Her bark red eyes shimmeed.
"I know the pokemon world, and maybe a few others." I replied.
"Are pokemon scarwy?" she asked
"Some can be, but not alot..." I replied to her as I reached on my belt and pulled out a red and white ball.
"Here. I have one with me... Bayleef, she won't hurt you" I opened up the pokeball and a dinosaur came out with a green leaf on it's head and leafs on it's neck.
"Bay, Bay!!!" it cried.
"Wow!!!" the both of them excalmed.
"And if I find one usefull, I throw a ball just like this one to keep it." I explained. I put Yuki and Everest on Bayleef and we entered the gate.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 am
The girls stayed on calmly but within Yuki's mind many things were starting to creep in causing fear, she was put back to the Nightshade palace but somehow anyone who passed her didnt see, sort of like a spirit of sorts but in her own dream. "What is this where am I....anyone?" Yuki cried out but all she heared was a woman yelling angry and the steps of many people running, she turned the corner and saw the cause of it, a woman with markings and her face in a purple dress sitting on the throne shouting out many orders to the servants below her as they run fast to please her. Yuki looked close and was afraid of the woman as she watched her when she got even more angry, the woman would growl and even throw things around, soon after the scenery changed from the throne room to a dark room similar in size, there she heared something slaming the waall and ducked for cover as she saw the woman again but now battered and bruised trying to keep her balance while weilding a large blade but a man sends out a scarf strangling her and stopping her attacks, there Yuki saw him place something above her head tossing something to the side to Yuki, she picked it up and it was the tiara the woman was wearing before.

Next she is sent into a small room unknowenly within the palace walls and watches in the candlelight as the woman watched the wax drip off the candle but this time looking different, she had her marks on her face but now included black fox ears and tail and her eyes changed of that of a fox making her look alot more fearful. Yuki backs away as she hears something stumble and runs pass another woman with red hair just as transparent as she was pass by creeping towards the fox woman who was scared out of her mind, the words of fight and changing her ways were all that was said till once again Yuki is transported somewhere else but this final place was cold with nothing to show life.

She looks up to see the fox woman again and another woman almost like the last one but was a bit different each had a weapon in their hand and was lungeing at each other for an attack, little Yuki watched in horror as the two fought cutting each other slaming to the ground, watching violent hand to hand combact when weapons were dropped, this wasnt something she wanted to see till everything turned black and there was a slight cry but it wasnt from Yuki, she looked to see the fox woman dead on the ground while the other was cradling her with a single tear in her eye, Yuki didnt understand but was soon turned away and awoke to the feeling of nuding, Everest was trying to snap her out of her trance,"Did you fall asleep you were just staring but now your awake." she said relieved

Shaking her head Yuki sat back down on bayleef, something she never saw back home except the bats she never heared them much till now and enjoyed bayleef's company. Yuki smiled hearing and seeing the birds and other pokemon and was happy till she jumped feeling something hit her head and looked down, below an apple laid in her lap hitting her head scaring her till she realized what it was and picked it up, the large red fruit was bigger then her hands could hold but thought it would be ok to eat and went to bite into it but her mouth was too small to grab hold of,"This apple is tough, how do grown up people eat it, its too big for me." Yuki sat down anxiously to bite into the apple but each time unable to bite.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 pm
I smiled at Yuki eatind the bright red apple. I looked up in the tree and saw a green caterpiller. It looked at me with it's big orange eyes.
"Yuki, Everest, look... a Caterpie..." the girls looked at the caterpiller with their wide eyes.
"Gonna take it?" Everest asked me.
"I already had one..." I replied.
"Already? what happened to it?" Yuki asked. Pulling out a pokeball, I tossed it. A purple butterfly emerged from it.
"Meet Butterfree." Butterfree flitted around Yuki and landed on her head. Just than, I felt the earth move. It was coming from the volcano!!! A dark ruby red dragon came from the lava.
"It's a Groudon!!" I yelled. The Groudon made it's way to us. I picked up Yuki and Everest. Butterfree flitted around my head.
"Bayleef, Razor Leaf attack, GO!!"
Bayleef turned it's head and sharp leaves hit Groudon in the head.
"You have taken her highness away, and for this sin, your life will be the sacrifice" Groudon exclamed.
"A talking pokemon?" I yelled.
"Bayleef, Posionpowder, Butterfree, Silver Wind"
"Return her highness!!" Groudon replied with the bergrade of attacks. I had to stop him some how... I reached in my bag. I pulled out a purple and blue pokeball.
"Maybe this Master Ball can help"
"Master Ball, GO!!" I threw the ball and Groudon went inside. A Master Ball can catch any pokemon and Groudon was no exception.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:31 pm
Both girls watched as the huge Groudon disappeared inside the ball and had no idea what was happening but were terrified yet relieved that the danger passed for now and they continued on, while on Bayleef Everest and Yuki were talking amongs themselves trying to piece together what he ment by taking "her highness" was he talking abot Everest since she was royalty not a princess yet for her age but a lady, Everest tries to think,"All I know is that I'm called lady Everest, my aunt Hitomi is princess and my mommy is queen with my daddy being king.....I dont know but he was angry looking at Senente." Yuki looks around and thinks as well especially the thoughts she had in her mind and what did those ment as well. The three continue on and found a resting place and decided to rest for a moment and Senente let the girls play for awhile not too far.

Everest had Yuki follow in a game of keep away and were laughing in enjoyment, while Senente had her eyes looking to a couple wild Raichus in the next field the girls wondered out of view and ended up near a pond and the two watched in amazement at all the different types of water pokemon swimming in it, there were Poliwags, Goldings,Phione,Mantyke, and many more the two had never in their lives have seen and were enjoying each they saw,"Ma...Ma...mar...ma....ma...mar," they turn to see a Marill come at them but just as they tried to grabbed hold of it tail it turned and squirted Everest with water, Yuki laughed seeing Everest get wet but started to get chased again as Everest got closer they hear a buzzing then stopped in their tacks and listened.

Out from the bushes several Beedrill hovered over the girls ready to sting, they scream and run off trying to elude then shouting out for Senente but they were too off and forgotten where they rested. After running past the pond each of the girls looked to each other while catching their breath laughing lightly but it didnt last long, one of the Beedrills was on their tail for awhile and was coming at them, the girls ducked down but the stinger scratched through Yuki's arm causing her to scream in pain. The Beedrill flew away and as soon it got quiet and they thought they were safe the girls ran back to where they saw Senente last but Yuki was slow for some reason and couldnt keep up with Everest but she pulled her on to keep going but Yuki just wanted to fall asleep for some reason, they both thought it was possibly from the sting but no matter what it was they kept going and finally reached Senente screaming her name.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:50 pm
As soon as I tened to yuki wound, we were on the way to the Skyline Gate, there, Yuki, Everest and I would go home to my friend, Raiku. Just before us was a rocky enviroment full of rock type pokemon. As we walked across, we saw multiple Aron running back and forth to a cave. I knew that Aron ment that there was bound to be an Agron near by.
"Bayleef, stay close to me." I instructed. the leaf pokemoncame close behind me as I with drew a pokeball. The three of us heard a roar coming from the cave. A huge dinosaur with armor plating stood at the door way to the cave.
"Ok, Swampert, Let's go!" I orderd. A blue fish emerged from the pokeball.
"Swampert, use Hydro Pump!" I commanded it. Swampert oened up it's huge mouth and a blas of water hit the rock-steel type.
"Rock Smash!" I yelled Swampert smashed rocks but Agron evaded like it was nothing.
"It's using Iron Tail!!" I yelled to Swampert.
"Earthquake!! NOW!!" I ordred. the land opened up and Agron was on it's side and we were on ours.
"Ice Beam!" I exclamed. Swampert launched out a blue beam from it's mouth. Agron froze and I made the last move.
"Get it, Pokeball!!!" I yelled. Agron disapperd in to the red and white sphire and never came out.
"Senente? How do you know how to handle those pokemon?" Everst asked me
"When you live with them, you learn a lot." I replied to her. After a few slight chuckles, I grew silent...
That Agron gave me the same look Groudon gave me... Are they thinking I kidnapped Yuki just to save her? As we contiued on. I had to make sure that I had more than enough pokeballs to protect Yuki and Everest.
"Is everything alright?" Yuki asked.
"Yeah. We should have more than enough pokeballs." As I was putting away the last one, it slipped and rolled. Someone picked it up.
"Thanks." I said. They had a green bandana covoring her light brown hair and her blue eyes had a sparkle in them. A red top with a matching fanny pack to go with the bandana, and she had a butterfly flitting around her head.
"Is that your Beautfly?" I asked.
"Yeup. I'm May. Want to battle?" she asked  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:05 pm
Both girls tilted their heads at the same time but switched to looking at the Beaufly above May's head and started to laugh,"Oh butterfly! pretty pretty thing its so cute." Beaufly perked up and fluttered by the girls dancing around above and they hopped around laughing careful not too off the ledge. Yuki looked around but didnt see it till she heared Everest laugh hard,"What?.....What!? whats the joke I'm not laughing, she heared fluttering and looked to see it above her head and laughed as well,"Guess these thing like my head or something," Beaufly looked right in Yuki's face and chirped and it nudged at her sleeve puff sliding out a couple berries from breakfest, she picks them up and instantly Beaufly hovered into her hands eating the berries and caused her to laugh as it was tickling her fingers. Everyone was laughing then till May offered the battle idea once more and Everest was curious,"A battle, pokemon fight I didnt know that thats why those meanie ones were after us back there." Yuki and Everest looked up to Senente and wondered if she would take the offer, they were curious about pokemon even more since still these creatures were so new to the that they wanted to know more about them getting excited to see another person with one and how a battle took place. Both of them sat on a bolder by the wall and watched as senente and May were talking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am
May and Senente had a six on six pokemon battle. Senente had won with four pokemon still alive and two fainted, while May's was the other way around. May was supried to see how well Senente handled the battles between her Glaceon, Bautifly, Wortortle, and Munchlax. Only Blaziken and Venusaur were the only two that beat Senente's Butterfree and Sawmpert. She did't snd out Groudon or Agronfeard that they were going to be too dangerous for her to handle. Senente and the girl said good bye to May and they were back on the road to the Skyline Gate. Before they knew it, the three of them were walking on a beach. Water type pokemon were all over from Krabby to Seel and pokemon swam in the water from Tentacool, to Lapras. The sun was setting gave the sceane a view that was breath tacking. The cool oceanbreeze made them forget the troubles they had today with Groudon and Agron. Water type pokemon have a nature to be content and rarely provoked. As they watched, grass rusltled from behind Senente. Senente felt strong vines go around her. A pokemon that looked like it's body was covored in vines had her in it's grasp!
"It's a Tangla!!!" Bayeef panicked.
"BAY!!!" it cried.
"Bayleef, do something!" I yelled.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:38 pm
Everest looked at the vine pokemon shrieking as its vines lingered closer to her but Yuki stayed quiet watching it take hold of Senente till a plan brewed in her head,"Everest me gots an idea come here!" She did and Yuki lowered her as she thought the tangela's vines were like its arms and like the guard back home it was trying to grab hold of her. They both smiled as they knew what happened when they were trying to be caught and nods to each other taking off in the opposite direction, the tangela looks up as it hears small shouts coming from each side and it too shreiks as it loosened its vine on Senente and on them were the girls digging their tiny teeth into them. It jumps around swing trying to get the girls off but one thing about these girls is at a young age their teeth can sharpen into fangs if they get angry and by seeing Senente and Bayleef in trouple they were too angry and fought back. One by one they drop with a thud and watched laughing as the Tangela wobbled away almost like it was crying dragging his bit vines behind it, they start to laugh watching as it wobbled crying out something and went over to Bayleef and Senente glad they were ok from the surprise attack,"See....see...did you see Sensen!" The girls learned to called her by Sensen since pronouncing her entire nname was alot for them,"Haha just like back home that old guard always tried to get us but noooo.....we bite and we mean it too."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:42 pm
I was so proud of the girls for their bravery.
"Thank you SO much!!!" I cried as I held both of them close to me.
"It's OK, Were ok, if your OK..." Everest said. I had no choice to let out a smile with their cutness. I just held both of them close. As the sun sat, our reflections were shown in the calming ocean.
"It's getting late. We need to get some sleep... we have a big day ahead of us." I said. We layed on the white sand and the moon light bounced off of the sea. The waves crashing, caused the perfect sceane to enduce sleep, but not to me.
"Lady Senente" I heard a voice. I looked up to see a sea monster
"Lapras... Good."
"So, you got both of them... good. We need to get going." it said.
"I'm just worried on what Raiku would think..." I replied
"I think you did well, Senente..."
That voice!!! I looked up and saw a guy with reddish-brown spiky hair with three whisker highlights on his cheeks and a black and white shirt.
"R- Raiku!!!" I exclamed. Raiku let out a smile. I ran up to him. Without warning, Raiku picked me up, and spun me around with joy.
"We need to get acrossed the ocean, there all of us will cross over to Skyline" he explained. I nodded in responce. He took me by the hand and we walked up to the girls. As Raiku picked up Everest, I was going to Yuki, she lit up with a soft yellow light.
"It must be time for Yuki to grow up again..." I said. The light faded and Yuki was in an older form of nine.
"Raiku, take Yuki, I'll take Everest."  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:18 pm
Yuki opened her eyes slightly and notice she wasnt on sand anymore but on a shell and was moving,"lifting her feet slightly she felt something odd like her legs were balacing off the edge and from her arms they felt longer in a way. Unable to see much Yuki thought she was in a dream and she was growing but in reality she was, with the nova's power infused to her time in age goes faster meaning she would age a bit faster in a year verus Everest who would age normal turning nine but now it was Yuki who was much older. The waves were calm as she watched the water move with her which gave her a good sense of comfort,"This may be a dream.......but I wish I never wake up." her mind was at peace at she tried to see the shadows of Senente but saw the shadow of another she had never seen, exhausted from the days trial she looked over to Everest asleep and fell back asleep herself hearing nothing but the sea swishing by the giant shell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:47 am
"Raiku... I'm supried.... that your not mad at me..." I said
"You were chosen by destiny to do this... all I could do was be there for you..." he relpied. I looked over to my friend to see him smileing.
"I'm proud of you, Senente... You did what is best and look at you. You've really matured." he said. Raiku put his arm around my shoulder. With me being tired, I really didn't notice. I put my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.
Yuki sat up and tapped Raiku on his shoulder. Raiku looked over his shoulder to see Yuki.
"Are you...?" she asked
"Raiku Hatchi, Aura Gardian of Skyline City." he replied. Time went on, and the sun rose up over the ocean. Lapras stopped.
"I will not beable to cross the gate. I wish you guys the best of luck." it said.
"Sen... Senente" Raiku called my name and gentley shook me. I woke up
"Raiku... Whare are we?" I asked tiredly.
"The gate. We need to go."
I leaned over and grabbed Everest. I staggerd to get up. Raiku put his hand on my back and another on my hips.
"Yuki, Senente, take my hands." Raiku said.
Yuki and I took Raiku's hands. We looked down in to the pure pale white light that led us to Skyline City. We jumpped in to the light. I held Everest tightly in my right arm
"HWAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I yelled I yelled out of fear
"HAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Yuki screamed.
As we continued to fall in the light, I felt a heart beat, and an arm around me.
"I got ya, Senente." I out my head up to his chest and smiled.
"We'll get to Skyline, just don't let go." Raiku said. We saw a small black opening at the end. The darkness opened up, and we were ingulfed in it. Once it faded, we saw sky scrapers over the bay.
"We-- we're home..." I whispered.
"Sen, do you need a minute?" Raiku asked. I nodded a yes as I held my chest I handed Everest to Raiku.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm
Yuki wiped her eyes trying to see a little better and couldnt believe where they ended up pass the bright light all around her buildings taller then she ever saw even more then the palace. "This is Skyline?.....its so tall and wierd." To her these kind of buildings were unknown to her since back at her home it was based in a Edo Japan setting that seeing tall structures made of different construction that she was amazed, her home was a large temple made of wood and clay while these were made of metal and steel and glass, above she see various people walking around and was amazed and excited to look and see but stayed near Senente and Raiku being a little scared of the new enviorment. Looking to Everest she was sleeping sounding exhausted from the trip while she herself was but when seeing Skyline for the first time the excitement was intense for her,"This place.....its so much different then back home....is this another realm?" Which was somewhat right but mainly it was that Skyline City and Lokchaos were in two different time periods. Yuki looks to the way they came from but saw nothing but the sunset radiating onto the skycrapers through the glass, it was something new for her to see but started to think hard if it would be possible for her to blend in with the people, she stand out from the other with her moon, red eyes, and the marks on her cheeks she feared she would be considered an outcast and wont be accepted from the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 am
I looked around to the diffrent shops.
"Sen, what are you thinking?" Raiku asked me.
"They need to be hidden.... I need to get them clothes to hide them."
"I forgot. So, what's the plan?" Raiku asked
"Take Everest. Yuki, come with me." Raiku took Everest and went home, and I took Yuki to a department store.
"So, what are we doing here?" Yuki asked me.
"We need to get you and Everest new clothes, just to ease the ruomrs." I explained. Yuki and I started looking. Yuki pulled off an orange tanktop that looked like mine.
"Senente, what do you think?" Yuki asked me. I looked to see the tank top she had in her hands,
"Just like mine. Sure!" I smiled. I continued looking for Everest and pulled off a lime green and pink skirt.
"Yuki, which one wolud Everest like?" I asked
Yuki looked at the skirts with perplection, than the ones on the rack.
"How about the dark pink?" she asked me.
I forgot that a child Everest's age may spill things and on light clothes, it will show.
"Ok. Good choice." I replied. Yuki pulled off the dark pink, it was almost purple and saw a light blue skirt.
"Senente.... can I get this one?" Yuki asked me. It was just like mine, but without the slit.
"Sure." After geting a few more bits of clothes, Yuki and i began to go home. We got to the peir, there, we boared a ship going by our home. Everyone knew me on the ship, so they knew when I rode, to stop at the island.
"Thanks, Simon." I said. Yuki and I got to the island and walked up the beach.
"Cool!!! We get to live on an island!!!" Yuki exclamed. We walked inside and Everest was on the couch, still sleeping.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:02 pm
At first Yuki thought it wasnt so bad being far from home but taking sight of where she was going to stay got her in a better mood, running around she went into each room curious of everything her syes saw from the beds to the selves to almost everything. "I love this place! its full of new things and I can be in a room in no time then back home, it would take me forever but its cozy and small it like it alot." Yuki squeeled excited running into everything looking towards the books in the selves feeling everything and anything till she looked down forgetting she had her slippers on and it was respectful to remove them but continue on looking since noone saw her shoes. Just as she was clear in the hallway she went hidden and tried on her new outfit, it fitted just right and she laughed silly as she looked just like Senente on a mini version of her which put her in a better mood,"Sen sen! I love my outfit I like it.....I'm just like you." Yuki shouted out and came running towards her but never took notice thet the floors were really smooth and with her slipper with no traction to them she slid her foot slightly off and came toward them sliding on her face crashing into a selve, she looked up for a moment till a book slammed her on the head and the sound of cups breaking around her filled the air. Right then she laid there trying to feel her face that stung from the long drag slide down the hall.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff