Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
YugiohGX vertual world to explore that never ends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like yugioh
  of course
  no(then get lost)
View Results

neonninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:47 am
Yuki Rosaru
Gaia name- Yuki Rosaru
rp name- Yuki Rosaru
monster you want to be- Silent Swordsman LV5
attacks- Silent Slash
job-Hero
team- None
personality- Friendly and helpful to others, always up for a laugh. he can be lazy when not fighting, but cocky in battle.
gender-Male
age-15
deck- Warrior
accepted  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:52 pm
"DARK BURNING ATTACK!"
Dark Sage barely dodges--hits for 1500, but Miriku was too close when she fired. Backlash damage 1000.

Avian: 4000
Miriku: 3000

Dark Sage: 500  

Mutou_Miriku

neonninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:00 pm
Avion flew full force into the dark sage hitting his staff and yelled "blast him now i can't hold on forever."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:37 am
"DARK BURNING ATTACK!"
Hits full damage. Backlash damage 1000.

Avian: 4000
Miriku: 2000

Dark Sage: 0  

Mutou_Miriku

neonninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:56 am
Avion also took the full force of the blow

Avion- 2000

"Team elemantal hero advinces to the main world" said a vioce out of nowhere, and Avion and Miriku are transported to empty land which belonged to team elemantal hero.

"i cause we need to by a building" said Avion looking at the empty slot and findingto bags of gold one says Avion and the other says Miriku. Avion picks up his bag and finds one hundred gold coins.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:30 pm
Sitting back, a distance from the action, i yawn and pick up my sword, enjoying the spetical of players fighting bosses. While he wanted nothing more than to rush in and fight he sat there. "No point being an EXP thief..."  

Yuki Rosaru

neonninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:47 pm
Yuki Rosaru
Sitting back, a distance from the action, i yawn and pick up my sword, enjoying the spetical of players fighting bosses. While he wanted nothing more than to rush in and fight he sat there. "No point being an EXP thief..."
Armed Dragon Lv. 5 appears.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:43 am
Miriku picked up the bag of gold and looked around. She started as the Armed Dragon LV5 appeared. "What is that doing there?!"  

Mutou_Miriku

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:04 am
Miriku_Hernandez
Miriku picked up the bag of gold and looked around. She started as the Armed Dragon LV5 appeared. "What is that doing there?!"
((its for Yuki in appears in front of him not us))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:13 pm
neonninja
Yuki Rosaru

I sit up and stretch. "Oh, a level 5 monster.....what a bore." I pick up my sword and run at the Dragon. I play about with it, not trying to kill it but doing weak attack and counter-strikes, practicing his timing.  

Yuki Rosaru

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:18 pm
Yuki Rosaru
neonninja
Yuki Rosaru

I sit up and stretch. "Oh, a level 5 monster.....what a bore." I pick up my sword and run at the Dragon. I play about with it, not trying to kill it but doing weak attack and counter-strikes, practicing his timing.
The Armed Dragon took a big breath and spat fire al around it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:53 pm
"Hmm... what's this? some Chaos around... " CCM (chaos command magician) looks at the crowd of 3 and watches the Armed Dragon 5 slowly die.  

Yamimon

Ruthless Combatant

Steryx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:53 pm
gaia name-deadchunk
rp name-vash
monster-hero kid
attacks-hero kid kick-puntch combo
job-hero
team-none
personality-gets side-tracked,unless he is dueling,quick to run away from a really hard fight
gender-male
age-9
deck-warrior,fiend,spellcaster,dragon  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:04 am
deadchunk
gaia name-deadchunk
rp name-vash
monster-hero kid
attacks-hero kid kick-puntch combo
job-hero
team-none
personality-gets side-tracked,unless he is dueling,quick to run away from a really hard fight
gender-male
age-9
deck-warrior,fiend,spellcaster,dragon
accepted i'll post your oppenent for the test to the mian world.  

neonninja

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:35 am
Miriku looked around cheerfully. "Sooo, what's next?"  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items